• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

hiya all, well I just had about 1 hour of spotting yesterday pinky coloured I was 5-6dpo. Now nothing apart from creamy cm? I don't even have sore bbs like I normally do? Is it too early for implantation spotting? I hope not I got it with my last pregnancy but cannot remember how many dpo!! Hope you are all ok xxxx

ooh cazi that sounds promising!! fxed!!

My temp is trending downwards I think so am expecting a plummet in next couple of days and then the witch will be here. Guess I am not one of the 77% who were succesful first time on soy!

That sounds good cazi. Well i still dont what to make of this cycle my temp was up this morning not like last month. Trying to rationalise it that I woke up later than usual as dd had a rare lie. in after being awake at 5 am. I then went back to sleep for three hours though? If i adjust it then it comes back within my normal cycle pattern. will have to see whatvit is in hhe morning. Cm is creamy still and is usually sticky by now. going to hold out and test after af is due so friday or saturday. Hope everyone else is good. X

Miss_C your temps are still above the cover line and looking good. FXd for you!!! :hugs:

Cazi, IB can start as early as 5/6 dpo... my last pg I spotted at 5 and 6 dpo and then nothing after that. I tested at 11dpo and bfp. FXd for you!! :hugs:

debzie, it looks like you had a temp dip at 9dpo, possible Implantation Dip? FXd for you too. :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for you Soy ladies!!! Huge :hug: your way!

Thanks Lisa but it did the same last month too. Plus it was the day our clocks alter back an hour and I was on early shift so technically it was 5am when I took my temp instead of the usual 7am. I hope it an implantation dip. We can but see. I think the witch will get me in the next day or so, she is due tomorrow so we will see.

Lisa you are such a lovely woman your posts always make me smile, you are such a support and always seem to sent some pma when we need it much. You sooo deserve a bfp. x x x Thankyou again.

I did a temp experiment just to see if the bbt temp adjuster really work. I temp at 4:15am everyday I get up temp, record, and go back to sleep. On the weekends I do the same, but last weekend I took my temps at 4:15am and again at 7:15am, I put the 7:15 temp into the adjuster and it was accurate on both days for what my temp was at 4:15am. I know a lot of people are against BBT adjusting but if you ware waking up earlier or later it really can throw off your chart. The adjuster seems to work well if you have that problem.

:hugs: awww debzie, thanks for that. all of us ladies deserve our :bfp: much baby dust to all of you! :hugs:

I took soy this cycle

Day 3-120mg
Day 4-120mg
Day 5-120mg
Day 6- 120mg
Day 7-120mg

:bfp: on day 26 :)

Thanks truth think I may put them adjusted temps in and see what happens to my chart. x

I have just done it and to be honest has not made that much difference still showing the dip. x:thumbup:

The witch did not arrive this morning and my temps are still up. Was just going off last months lp of 11 days but is was a 30 day cycle, so really af may not be due until saturday and I have had a longer lp. Any wisdom ladies? Since the miscarriage my cycles have been as follows, first af turned up 8 weeks following the miscarriage. Next cycle was 35 days but I was bleeding for 2 weeks lp was 14 days. Last cycle 30 days lp 11 days. Now this one???

Debzie your chart looks really good, implantation dip on 9dpo? which means if it was you could potentially test and get a positive on 13 dpo assuming it takes 48-72 hours for hcg to show up in your piddle. excited to see what temp does tomorrow for you!!

Thanks miss c like you I am now a woman possessed I have decided not to.poas until Sunday so now iam obsessing about everything else my chart my cm n one positive thing i. cant reach my cervix so I cant obsess about that. Sware I'm going to give myself a yeast infection or someting all the checking I'm doing lol. Cm is now sticky and grainy like before af. I will know better tomorrow if the witch diesnot come today. X

Congratz mummylove :happydance:

debzie already commented on your chart on Soy thread, gl sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Think I'm out this month started spotting brown a lot this morning! Last month this started at 7dpo so at least I got to 8dpo! I have normal day 21 progesterone levels so there is something else causing me to have such a short LP. Going back to GP next week so will see what they have to say. My LP use to be 12 days before m/c so has decreased dramatically. Good luck to all still in xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->