• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Iam on day cd 13 (cd15 including the spotting). JUst a quick question , has anyone experianced implantion cramping on left hand side this soon?

Good Morning Ladies, I think I missed my surge. I have some slight O pains on CD7 I started testing on my opk CD8 and have been getting nothing but Negatives yet now I have a temp shift. Im so confused. My gut tells me the increase in soy made me O early but I dont know lol.

I dont poppy , take a peak at my chart, I guess I should be fine.

Does my chart show when I dtd? If it doesnt I believe I dtd, CD 6, CD 8, CD 11 & 12. I guess I have a chance but not a big chance. With my last BFP. I dtd Wednesday and O on friday and it worked so I hope it can happen again for me.

Yep you covered it sweetie, just sit back now and wait :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies still here in the now aptly named two week torturous wait by Miss C. Still feeling the same. Overlayed my temps on last cycle and they are exactly the same as last month,post ov even the temp dip today. Feeling really crampy today. Looks like you are covered truth so good luck. Will keep everyone posted.

Hello ladies still here in the now aptly named two week torturous wait by Miss C. (btw thankyou for that info on HCG) Still feeling the same. Overlayed my temps on last cycle and they are exactly the same as last month,post ov even the temp dip today. Feeling really crampy today. Looks like you are covered truth so good luck. Will keep everyone posted.

truthbetold OMG you could be writing my post... i think at cd7 (cd9with spotting) i had ewcm (if you all remember my posts?) i started testing at day 8 or so and neg so far. but my i have some cramps today and its moved from left to right now? totally confused. dtd wed night thurs morn, sat after, sun after. wont see oh til wed now.... still going to keep opk thou just incase... i missed it last month too:(

I'm not TTC after a loss so don't normally venture into here, but caught a glimpse of this thread and I wanted to ask a question. We've been TTC for over a year and a half and haven't got a positive pregnancy test in that time.

We saw a FS today and she says we are completely healthy, unexplained infertility and we just need to relax. We are to come back next year if we are still not pregnant and she will look into medicating us. That will push us into nearly 2.5 years of ttc without any help.

Yeah... I can't sit around for another 8 months trying and not getting anywhere so I saw this about soy being natures clomid and wanted to give it a try.

Thing is my cycles are fine...the only thing is my LP is rather longish (17 to 20 days). I'm not sure soy is for me. :( I don't want to be ovulating on CD3.

I have follicles all siting and waiting apparently for next cycle according to the doctor. But I have to try something. I've tried everything else (preseed, legs in the air, prenatal vits etc).

The supplements I've got have 54.4mg of SI in them. I was thinking

CD3 - 81.6mg
CD4 - 81.6mg
CD5 - 108.8mg
CD6 - 108.8mg
CD7 - 163.2mg

Does that sound appropriate?

Rivetkitten no harm in trying the Soy sweetie, your dosage is fine a lot of ladies build the amount up daily, its trial and error with what dose may help you :thumbup:

Good luck :hugs:

Poppy, why isnt FF giving me solid crosshairs? Is it because I didnt ovulate on my usual CD 12?

It may be cos you havnt given FF enough information ie what your CM is like, what day was your positive OPK... i didnt get a solid line until i changed my CM from creamy to wet on ovulation day 'even tho it wasnt wet' lol x

I dont bother checking CM since it has never been beneficial to me in the past, I always had creamy but never EW and since I have been pregnant three times I dont stress about it. I guess my chart will just stay like that because I never got a positive opk either lol.

Yeah dont worry about it :haha: i only got ewcm for one day last cycle but used preseed anyways so didnt matter x

I used preeseed CD 11 & 12 so hopefully that helps.

How are you feeling, any morning sickness?

There has been a sickness bug going through the family this weekend so im ill, but ive not been sick thank goodness, no MS apart from odd wave of nausea during the day, so im lucky fx'd lol x

Im just lurking here and other thread to watch you lot get your BFPs :happydance::dust::dust::dust:

We love having your support Poppy.

My MS usually last from weeks 8 to 13.

Oh i couldnt cope if i did get it with having korben around lol got it with 2 of my boys and not with other 2 so it can stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy away with this one :haha:

Im gonna be so chuffed when these bfps start coming in you all deserve it x

:hi: Soy ladies!! just wanted to stop by and say good luck this month!

poppy, hope you feel better!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"