Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Thanks well i'll know tomorrow i think if the lines i got today were evaps or not x

hi ladies, thinking of trying soy next cycle if I get a bfn this cycle....
good luck ladies!!!!

wow never heard of the soy thing before and I thought I had read every natural remedy in the book - being 42 soon to be 43 increasing the number of eggs popped out would be a good thing as we really need to find a good one in amongst the not so good ones!! Where do you buy it?

On the baby aspirin thing, I used it for 3 months before my bfp but that ended in miscarriage.

I also read thread somewhere on here about NOT taking aspirin but it didn't say if it was baby or not, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sorry forgot to post my piccy :dohh:

14dpo lets hope its a sticky [-o< Have Soy to thank for a 2nd time x

Attachments

• my test 004.jpg
    my test 004.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pic Poppy! Let me ask you- because I am still somewhat on the fence about soy- were you ovulating regularly on your own and just taking it for a boost??

Hello soy gurus!!! :)

I wonder if anyone can help me before I head out to the shops and buy some soy-iso's

I normally have a very regular 26 day cycle with O on cd10-12 - ususally 12. I am 42 and will be 43 in May so my eggs are pretty well old. I took us 12 months to catch one which we sadly lost last montyh as 12w1d so I am thinking that taking the soy may help improve my egg quality and may even pop a couple more out to improve our chances of getting a good one.

Well that is my thoughts - good idea, bad idea or is soy really for helping you ovulate if you don't or shortening the cycle so you O earlier. I canlt seem to find any info on this, even with taking clomid in a regular cycle.

All that said this will be my first cycle post losing the baby so no idea what the cycle "should or will be".

I have had spotting for 2 days now so I think witch may be here very soon, Wednesday will be 20 days since I stopped bleeding so looks like we are right on track.

Any light, experiences etc you can share would be hugely appreciated

Lovely pic Poppy! Let me ask you- because I am still somewhat on the fence about soy- were you ovulating regularly on your own and just taking it for a boost??

Yes i did ovulate on my own but took it as a boast as ive just turned 41 :blush: so wanted to try for a stronger mature egg....

Hi, I have just bought some of these tablets from boots but they are a-z multivitamins as well as soy isoflavones. Just checked the amount of soy in one tablet and there is 20 mg. Are these ok? Xx

Depends what else is in them, personally do you not have a Tesco's near you?

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

I would post a photo but haven't got a clue how to do it so I'll list everything.
Vitamin a,d,e and c
Thiamin(vitamin b1)
Riboflavin(vitamin b2)
Niacin(vitamin b3)
Vitamin b6
Folic acid
Vitamin b12
Biotin
Pantothenicacid (vitamin b5)
Calcium
Iron
MAgnesium
Zinc
Iodine
Vitamin k
Outrun
Soya isoflavones
Copper
Manganese
Chromium
Selenium
Molybdenum

Im not sure to be honest, the less you have mixed in it the better, those from Tesco's are pure Soy 40mg's.. you'll have loads of yours to take every night x

Guess I'll have to take a trip to tesco's then. Thanks for helping x

Good luck :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for the info Poppy! :hugs: I appreciate you answering questions! :)

I ovulate fine on my own too- but took Clomid to get preggo in Jan and my doc won't give that to me until 3 cycles have past- may or june- and I do NOT want to wait that long for an extra boost so I've been on the fence about it! :)

Get popping the Soy then :haha: its a natural supplement not like Clomid so you be totally fine off it x

Well, I have my bottle on hand- I bought it- now I just need AF to come :)

I'm off to get mine now Holly. My af came yesterday and is in full force today! Hope you get your af soon. I know how stressful it is waiting.

I'll keep you all posted
Xxxx

Yes i did ovulate on my own but took it as a boast as ive just turned 41 :blush: so wanted to try for a stronger mature egg....

:hi: again poppy!!
I do O on my own but Im thinking that I need a boost as well so Im going to go out and buy my Soy sometime this week as AF should be showing her face Fri/Sat/or even Sun... i am going to follow the way you took Soy, I'll get the info on the other thread... thanks for all your help poppy... and H&H 9 months!!! soooo happy for you... :hugs: :hugs:

lol Lisa we seem to follow each other around :haha: fx'd for you lovely :hugs::hugs:

lol that's so true... :haha: I love BnB... well sometimes it can get overwhelming with all the things we learn on here but it's all good in my opinion.. :thumbup:

thanks!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"