Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Thanks poppy I hope its has the same effect on me as it did on you lol!! How you feeling?

Im going to take mine at night to avoid feeling the side effects...

FXd for all of us!!

Im going to take mine at night to avoid feeling the side effects...

FXd for all of us!!

How much are you going to take? Are you increasing the dosage over the 5 days?

Im going to take 160mg days 3-6 and 200mg day 7

I am getting these: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Dietary-Supplement-Soy-Isoflavones-60-ct/10324815

Im testing this Friday and if its a bfn Im starting these next cycle, well depending on when I get them acutally... hoping to get them in time for my next cycle...

Ahhh i hope so too Caz :hugs: as for how im feeling im a nervous wreck i keep googling and i know i shouldnt lol need to try relax but so hard x

Ahhh i hope so too Caz :hugs: as for how im feeling im a nervous wreck i keep googling and i know i shouldnt lol need to try relax but so hard x

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well for you. I know I will feel the same - terrified when I get my BFP. The internet is a lethal weapon I was terrible when going through my m/c but its so hard not to!

How much soy did you take? And did you increase the dose over the 5 days? I've only taken 46mg today?

Thanks for your help xx :hugs:

Im going to take 160mg days 3-6 and 200mg day 7

I am getting these: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Dietary-Supplement-Soy-Isoflavones-60-ct/10324815

Im testing this Friday and if its a bfn Im starting these next cycle, well depending on when I get them acutally... hoping to get them in time for my next cycle...

I've only taken 46mg today was going to do 46,46,92,92,138 but now debating whether to add one each day (mine are 23mg).

Fingers crossed AF doesn't come and you don't need them!

I used the ones you're using, from Holland and Barratt. and got my bfp the first month!!!

I took:-

CD2 184mg
CD3 184mg
CD4 184mg
CD5 184mg
CD6 184mg

hope this helps you a little xx

Thanks Caz :hugs:

Think you need to take some more Caz... 50mg's of Soy is equivalent to taking 25mg's of Clomid.... Generally women start on 50mg's of Clomid

I took 160mg's and 200mg's last day, but i just jumped in the deep end and thought 'what the hell' :haha:

I used the ones you're using, from Holland and Barratt. and got my bfp the first month!!!

I took:-

CD2 184mg
CD3 184mg
CD4 184mg
CD5 184mg
CD6 184mg

hope this helps you a little xx

Congratz LadyGecko how's everything going? x

Ladies, I need help and I ask in another soy thread and no one could answer!!

I took Soy Isofavone Concentrate 100% then below it says 34% Isoflavones= 34 mg.

How many pills do I take?? Do I go by the 34mg to equal 100%????

Please Please help me!!!!Thank you!!!

I've just popped some more lol!!! I've just had a what the hell moment and taken another 3! so i'm going to do 130, 130, 130 176, 176 does that sound better?

Yep better than your other dose lol go cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :happydance:

Ladies, I need help and I ask in another soy thread and no one could answer!!

I took Soy Isofavone Concentrate 100% then below it says 34% Isoflavones= 34 mg.

How many pills do I take?? Do I go by the 34mg to equal 100%????

Please Please help me!!!!Thank you!!!

If its got 34mg's worth of Soy in its totally up to you what dosage and what you feel comfortable taking, but dont exceed 200mg's thats what i read x

Thanks for all your help poppy bet you are sick of all these questions!! But I really do appreciate it.

No it distracts me from scary stories on Google or 1st Tri :haha:

I have a CBFM which I love - only took 2 cycles to get BFP last time !! Did you use opk's? I don't temp purely because i think its a bit time consuming and I think its just one more thing for me to get worked up over lol!!

Well at least your using something only asked because Soy can either make you ovulate earlier than normal or delay your ovulation, first time i got my BFP of it i didnt ov till cd18 oppose to usual cd14/15 and this time i ovulated same as last month on cd10 which is early but Soy didnt alter it from last cycle, just didnt want you missing your window :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->