Any suggestions for my 1 year old DD?

Cangaroo

Reaction score
I have no idea what to get my DD2, who will be 13 months by Christmas. She's getting toot toot animals + various add ons for her birthday. We have so much already from when DD2 was small that I'm really lost with what to by her. I don't really like toys with buttons, lights and music (so toot toot is probably a terrible idea!), and we already have duplo, playmobil 123, dolls, wheelie bug etc. Any suggestions? I'd be happy with something for her for when she's a bit bigger.

I got DD a kitchen (don't know if you already have one) at Christmas last year when she was 17 months. She plays with it everyday and I imagine it will last her a few more years.

Our DD will be 16months at Xmas and she is getting quite a few wow toys. She loves little figures at the minute and trying to put them in her older brothers cars so hopefully the wow toys will be a hit.

She is also getting the toot toot farm and various other toot toot things, we already have the garage and some track and cars so she can add it to that and no doubt all 3 will play with it. I hate the thing but it does keep them occupied for a good hour or more at a time so I decided it was worth it :haha:

Thanks for your suggestions!

We already have a toy kitchen. She loves it, mostly because she empties the cupboards all over the play room! I'm looking more for a main present rather than wow toys, but I'll keep them in mind. If she loves the toot toot safari park, maybe I'll get her the farm as well, but my parents have already got her the stables so I'm not sure we need much more...

DD also has this little people's dolls house, which gets played with on a daily basis. It's showing as £80 on Amazon but I paid nowhere near that. I think It was about £30.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ople+house&dpPl=1&dpID=41JkMWp080L&ref=plSrch

Just checked and I paid £20 off amazon last year for it.

How about some garden toys? My two love playing with a big pirate water table and their sand pit and bits like bubble machine, pool, tent, cosy coupe. X

Scooter? Scoot scoot!
Just trying to think what my daughter loved at that age and a little beyond. Pram and baby bed, she loved those. She also had some really cool bath toys!
We have the whole happy land fairies collection which she has adored from a youngish age but it's also one she has fully grown into over time.

Yes, maybe a scooter. She's walking already so she'll probably be able to scoot early. Which scooters are good for little ones? DD2 didn't get her scorer until she was 3 so I'm not sure!

Baby Stella doll. My daughter has one and loves it.

Touchy-feely books, books with flaps, etc.

Little People

Wooden puzzles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"