Any symptoms ladies???

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Heartburn on and off here. Slight cramping in the lower ab last night (could be wind I guess). I am thinking the heartburn is from the progesterone? BUT, of course, it all could be because I am pregnant...wishful thinking...

still got my sore nipples but got a bfn on IC today, i have no idea what my body is playing at!! :hissy:

Well, I would say that one symptom is at least something, and maybe it means your body is starting it's engines up again???

I have heartburn, but I'm only like, 2 DPO :rofl: No sore boobs, not really anything else, and I've been getting sore boobs right after O'ing so maybe that's a good sign.

Oh, still get +OPK's even though EWCM is gone and now creamy and my temp has gone up. That's weird for me too.

I'm a terrible symptom spotter lol :)

I've just pee'd on a First Response OPK and I got my first Test Line darker than the Control Line...I am Surging!!!!

Woohooo!!!

DH and I didn't manage to BD last night ot this morning due to being so tired...so hoping tonight will get us off and running!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hit the sheets Nellis, you go catch that egg. I'm in the 2ww but I'm not sharing my symptoms, hahahaha, I felt like last month I had so many and everyday I told my cycle buddies about them and they turned out to mean NOTHING. So this month, trying to only obsess at home, but I do have a few, and they are sort of different than last month. But I'm enjoying hearing yours so bring it on!

Well we BD'd last night.....but I got a temp rise this morning, so it looks like I ahve ovulated already!!

Only one in the zone BD this cycle is not looking good for my chances!!!:hissy:

Well my sore nipples have completely gone, and still no sign of AF. No symptoms at all now :sad2:

Nellis, it just takes one fast strong swimmer out of the whole lot of them so sometimes I feel like 1 shot is just as good as 15 if you happened to have timed it well, you know. I hear all the time of my friends doing the deed ONCE and they are prego....now me on the other case, guess I'm a different story :(

Welcome to the 2ww

Well would you beleive it...I had ANOTHER positive OPK today this one even more darker than the control!!! Perhaps I ahven't ovulated yet at all!!

I've had absolutely no EWCM this cycle so far!!

Yay! Do it again! Do it again!!! Go Nellis GO!

Well would you beleive it...I had ANOTHER positive OPK today this one even more darker than the control!!! Perhaps I ahven't ovulated yet at all!!

When did u last do a HPT, just wondered incase having many +opk could be because you are preg?

When did u last do a HPT, just wondered incase having many +opk could be because you are preg?

About 4 days ago...lol...BFN! Had a chemical last cycle, so a bit wonky this cycle.:dohh:

Just popping in with my 'new' symptoms....NONE, haha, no new ones and really none at all :( Its getting me down but hey, maybe I'll be one of those that doesn't get any....a girl can hope

OK so I'm either 1 or 2 DPO...and my symptoms today are....

BLOATED BELLY
SORE BOOBIES

Let the TWW commence!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back