Any symptoms ladies???

I have menstrual like cramps. That either bad news or good news!:rofl: So no news really.

I'm adding crampy, bloated, dullish possibly ovulation type pains too...either that or I need to go to the potty for a number 2....:blush::rofl:

Hey all! Well, 7DPO today and no symptoms still except heartburn after eating chocolate :( I don't think that usually happens for me? but it did the past several days.

No sore boobs, no bloating, nothing else. I always have sore or at least tender boobs after O'ing, nothing yet. I had some very mild cramps today, but I sincerely hope it's NOT AF and just baby implanting nice and snug....a girl can hope right?

OH another symptom, usually in the TWW I cramp horribly after orgasming, but nothing, and I had 3 between last night and today (hubby came home after a week long trip :blush:) - oh I hope it' a good sign!!!

Thats all sounding great girls, different can be good. Not much over here, not feeling much but strangely I'm feeling VERY positive, think my big ol' temp spike today put me in good mood even though I don't think it means anything since your temps are supposed to stay high until AF gets here....

JJF that temp spike has come just at the right time!!! Fx it's positive news!!

Diva, I hope your lack of symptoms is a sign too!!

Me, nothing to report except a consistent cycle compared the other cycles.

OK, now I am bitchy, feeling fat and miserable, and craving chocolate. We ALL know what that means!

Good luck ladies!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I feel sooooo pessimistic about this month, I don't think this is the month at all. Blech. I hate the 2ww. With a passion.

I'm still feeling very positive over here so chin up ladies, ha!!!!! We are not counting anyone out until that witch is here and she is normal and heavy, okay!!! :) I've got cramps tonight, very tightness feelings and a tad bit painful, af not due for 5 days so I'm really hoping these are good things. Now that I think about it, my pregnancy in May I implanted on 9dpo with tons of cramps and I'm 9dpo today, so maybe maybe maybe....

Gonna start testing as soon as the IC cheapies arrive in the mail...could be as early as tomorrow or as late as Friday, sort of hoping in a sick way its friday but that might mean by then I've gone to regular store and spend way too much money, ha.

lol........give your credit card/purse to your DH so you can't go buying expensive ones!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ive got a metallic taste, not sure what that means tho!!

Ive heard metalic taste is a good sign, however I have an appliance on my lower teeth and braces right now on the top so I'm thinking for me, metalic is a way of life, hehe. Sounds good though!

Nellis-I was just talking myself into running by the store and picking up a test and then here you are putting some sense back into me, bless you, ha!!! I can do it, wait another day!

I got 5 good luck Bulgarian tests in the post today from Magicvw....so I am keeping them for 10dPO onwards!!!!

I'm out of tests, and AF is due...so just waiting so I can get onto the next cycle. DH picked up my next round of Clomid...so I am all set.

i've got two FRER tests left, fighting the urge to pee on one....resisted the urge to test this morning, but we shall see what happens this afternoon ;) :rofl:

I *think* the boobs are starting to get sore which who the heck knows what that means, I can't remember what my boobs were like with my son :dohh:, feeling slight cramps I think? I don't remember if I felt crampy the first time or not.

I don't feel particularly bitchy, just kind of normal, temp has been steady the past few days between 98.3 and 98.5, no huge dips or drops or anything. Arrrgh this is so frustrating. I have some money left so I can go to the store and buy more if I use my last two tests. Argh.

If or when I get/am pg I sincerely hope I get an early positive before AF is due...I can't take the waiting! lol

My sticks didn't come in the mail today, I AM SO BUMMED!!!!! Trying to decide if I should run out to the store or not...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->