• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any teen mums going to breastfeed??

Just drop it eh... remember the mods have to clean up after all this arguing just let it die and go about other things

thanks for calling me ignorant wendino...! dont think i deserved that but then im not bothered...

I didnt know this had died down... moomoo told me she was upset by the comments so i looked... saw the comments and had my say... never asked for an arguement as i said in the first message that i thought it had been blown all out of propotion...

We are all adults ffs... cummmon... thats what a forum is for... to have our say and debates... i never said anyone was right and i also AGAIN never said it wasnt offensive, all i was saying is that i dont believe emelie meant to offend anyone and she was just giving her point of view... if thats the case this thread was dooomed to have conflict like this if people were never open to a comment like that?

again.... im on no ones side, i can just see that she meant no harm or upset!

wendino u werent the only one so i wasnt singling out.

*waves a white flag and asks for the debate to be over :D*

Ok can we finish this now everyone had their say? Like Tracie said some of us have to clear up after you lot :rofl: :rofl:

FFS can we change the record now?

bellybuttons anyone?

lmao! i have a rank belly button... it goes on for about a mile...!! seriously!!!

(she says changing subject with rafwife :D:D) xx

I personally see the need for anything else being said. Moomoo apologized and hopefully learned from this little mishap that she hurt other people's feelings.
And I appreciate that very much.

Now lets wrap it up.

I am scared of outies, and my daughter has one. I made a dif thread about it lol

I loved BF'd and love bottle feeding now !

I was bottle fed maybe thats why i like my booze stright out of the bottle lol

I'm going to breastfeed forever.. Baby after baby after... :rofl: No I'm kidding.. but I do looooove it!

I did and got mastitus after about a week or two (very painful), then when my daughter was 5 weeks I tried again and carried on up until she was 7 months :) I part bottlefed, aprt breastfed. It's more than likely you will have a small problem along the way (sore nipples, mastitus), but think of what's best for your baby, it can be painful, but come on, no where near as bad as childbirth!! x

I'm going to bottle feed, i don't know why just never really thought about it until now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->