• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

We're ttc # 2. Our DD is 3.5 yrs old and has been asking for a baby sister/brother for months now lol On our 2nd cycle of trying. I don't really truly count last month(even though I was hopeful!) I came off the bcp the end of June. So body is still getting in to the swing of things. I know I ovulated this month though. I'm about 10dpo, took a test today but came up bfn. Sucks, but I dont know if it's really too early or not? Very new to this. Was not trying with our first. Went off bcp to change to an iud, and within that one month span, along came DD.

Hello! I'm a second time TTCer too. :) On our second cycle of trying, and on CD22 - so in my two week wait now. Got a ten month old little girl and just came out the other side of a six month bout of PND.

Had a few scratchy pains since my presumed OV date, but nowt else to speak of, symptoms wise.

Congratulations Avidwriter!! :happydance:

Hey Bucket :) Good to hear you're on the other side of PND :hugs:
I'm in the 2ww now too, but luckily I'm keeping myself busy! :)

Well I think im 10dpo today but got a BFN on my FRER test this morning :( Still early so not giving up hope yet!
Congrats Avidwriter :)

Well I think im 10dpo today but got a BFN on my FRER test this morning :( Still early so not giving up hope yet!
Congrats Avidwriter :)

Still very early :hugs:

With both of mine I've always gotten BFPs 14-15 DPO and negatives before

Hmmm heres one for you ladies (and piccies too!)
I havent had a full positive yet with my FR opks but ive had decent lines for a few days...
Last night I did one and the test line was very faint!

My phone is crappy with closeups but you get the idea...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/2011-09-05100037.jpg

Maybe you missed the surge? Had you held your pee on that last one?

I gave in to my POAS habit this morning but - of course - it was BFN. I'm, like, 8DPO or something ridiculous, and last time didn't get a BFP until well after AF was due. Feeling crampy and weird today though, and have an inexplicable feeling that I'm duffed up, so to speak. Which is how I felt last time. But hey, who knows. I'll test periodically with FMU and keep you posted.

How's everyone else getting on? Anyone else slightly dreading doing the first trimester with another kid in tow?! ;)

I can see the line really well on the first one AG!

Not sure how OPKs work though

Hmmm heres one for you ladies (and piccies too!)
I havent had a full positive yet with my FR opks but ive had decent lines for a few days...
Last night I did one and the test line was very faint!

My phone is crappy with closeups but you get the idea...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/2011-09-05100037.jpg

Maybe ur body was gearing up then changed it's mind? :shrug: keep :sex: I'm still waiting for a pos opk too. :flower:

Maybe you missed the surge? Had you held your pee on that last one?

The one with no line id held for 4 hours so definatley concentrated enough!
Im sure this happened last cycle aswell, jsut didnt see so well with the cheapies but they did the same. A sorta line then nothing at all!

Arcanegirl...Were those tests both done on the same day? I find I only ever get proper lines with SMU and if I test later the same day the line has disappeared but is definitely positive when I test at the same time the next day.

My opk was pretty darn close to positive :happydance: maybe a full positive tonight or tomorrow :shrug: def bd'ing as if it were positive ;).

Hi Try Rocking! I'm in Vernon. How has your journey been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->