Any ttc #2's?

Freecycle is where if ou have an item you dont want/use anymore you put up an offer and other people who could use it will come and pick it up for free.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

I did a cheapy test this morning and BFN. :lol: I wasn't expecting a positive anyways so wasn't tooooooooooooo disappointed

:muaha: I hid it from Stan because he'd just roll his eyes at me :rofl:

I wouldn't have wasted it if it wasn't a dollar store test :lol:

so how careful is everyone being this time around (like pre-pregnancy stuff?) I was sooooooooooooo careful with Hannah (cooked my deli meat, no raw eggs etc. etc.) and I've not done any of it this time. I actually feel kinda guilty :rofl: but not guilty enough to stop

Hey everybody, I'd like to join if you don't mind. :) My name is Heather and I'm 27 (ugh).. We've been trying off and on for a little over a year, with probably only 5-6cycles that had a "real" possibility.. My cycles vary but are usually in the range of 31-35days. I'm currently near the end of my TWW.. and at first was pretty positive about this cycle even tho DH was out of town while I had the most EWCM :haha: but thankfully got home the day before ovulation. So we did get a couple bd'ing sessions in, but BFN yesterday at 9dpo and major back pain today.. So pretty sure AF will be here in the next 2-3 days.. Will be temping and opk'ing like a mad women next cycle, if I don't get my BFP this cycle!! :flower:

so how careful is everyone being this time around (like pre-pregnancy stuff?) I was sooooooooooooo careful with Hannah (cooked my deli meat, no raw eggs etc. etc.) and I've not done any of it this time. I actually feel kinda guilty :rofl: but not guilty enough to stop

I was beyond crazy while pregnant, but with my DD we really only started thinking about trying and got pregnant the first month.. So I was only eating semi healthy, and I dont drink or smoke anyways..

But while pregnant I wouldn't eat chocolate because of the caffeine..:haha:
I totally followed the diet thing and then ended up with gestational diabetes so my diet was even more strict. :dohh:

:shock: No chocolate :shock:

:rofl: You were way more cautious than me than!

My diet is actually much healthier now than even when I was last PG (I've lost a bit, well quite a bit :lol:, of weight since than) and am hoping to keep any gain for the next pregnancy in check and not go overboard on my eating etc. I don't fancy having to lose so much again :rofl: (though I was big before pregnancy so can't really complain that that was the reason I was overweight :haha:)

:hi: snowangel!

I wasnt really careful before with food as i have a quite relaced attitude i guess :lol: I dont see the point of diet restrictions untill i know im pg. I dont drink or smoke either...

I do however need to get back on track with eating better, 3 weeks off work and queue boredom eating etc :dohh:

FF thinks I haven't ovulated. :( is this a ploy to stop me testing at 2dpo? :brat:

I have to stop testing :blush: :rofl:

I don't drink or smoke either :lol:

I'm usually pretty good about not testing... Unless I'm on BnB too much then the pressure gets to me. :rofl: I tested at 9dpo this cycle and won't test again until Monday unless I get a temp drop or AF before then.. I usually just make my self pee first thing in the morning and then convince myself that any other pee throughout the day "won't work" :rofl: And then again the next day pee before I think.. :haha:

I'm the same! Bnb is such a bad influence sometimes :)

I gave up smoking to ttc Jack, it's been over 2 years now.

I was thinking earlier that BnB for us is kinda like an alcoholic going to a bar, or an addict going to a drug house.. I'm pretty sure it helps fuel our "addiction" :rofl:

You know that the chances of a bfp are slim at 3dpo, but there's always something that'll convince you to test!

according to ff, I am no dpo as I have not laid an egg yet, however according to the opk I did, I am 3dpo. I'm going with that otherwise I will go mental!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->