any ttc in manchester area??

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if anyone is ttc in the Manchester area. My husband and I are now going to be ttc again after 2 losses - one a year ago ( at 23 weeks pregnant) and the other in june ( at 11 weeks).
We live in north manchester and since moving here 2 years ago I still havent managed to make many friends outside of work. Does anyone fancy being ttc and then hopefully bump buddies!!???!!! I am 27 years old.

Be good to hear from people xxxx:thumbup:

.... I have just recently joined this website, and found your mcr post! I live just south of the city centre, and thought you would like to hear from me.

Firstly, I am really very sorry to hear of your losses, It must have been a terrible time for you and your Husband.... no one should have to go through that type of pain. I am glad to also hear though that you are obviously made of stronger stuff and are being a super brave lady and trying again for a precious bundle of your own... :flower:

I am 35, and have lived up north now for a number of years (originally from London) I am engadged to my partner and we have been TTC for 8 months on and off. I have a son who is 4, and he has to older girls with his ex-wife.

It would be great to hear back from you.... I would love to find out more about your TTC story, and share some of mine!

Hope you are both good and having lots of fun trying xxxxx:hugs:

Hi

I am also very sorry to hear about your loss. I am 29 and live in south manchester. My husband and I have been trying TTC unoffical for 3 years and offical for a year without any luck. I have just started my first cycle of clomid and been really struggling with what my body has been doing to me.

It would be great to chat and help each other through this emotional time.

xx

I was TTC until this month where finally I got a BFP. I suffered a MC at 10wk +4 in August which was just so hard. We were TTC for 10 months before my first BFP and were TTC from August.

I live in South Manchester and am 37 (at least for a few more weeks). If this pregnancy goes well then it will be my first baby.

Hi ladies,

I am also ttc and live in Leyland near Preston. Sorry to hear about your losses but I am sure there will be many successes to come. I am 25 and me and my husband have been married for 4 years. We lost our little angel last year and were not even trying at the time. we have decided to make a go of it again and hopefully we will be successful soon.

Take care

Emma x

Hi there just replied on the other thread but asked you where you lived and now I know!!! How long have been trying for then? We're on month 2 of trying. Sorry to hear about your loss last year. How far were you?
Hope your getting on ok.

Lynz x

Hi Lynz

What part of manchester are you from? I am from stockport. Been trying for quite a while now and on my frist round of clomid, don't think its worked thou as feel like my AF is coming!

Good luck to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->