any under 20s...

teen mummy

Amelias mummy
Reaction score
are there any young mums say 20 under with two kids???
and if there are i was wondering did you cope ok?
xxxx

I'll be 20 when I have my second hopefully... but no I don't already.

This will be interesting to see xx

I was almost 19 when I had my first and 20 when I had my second, they were 15 months apart and yes I coped, I honestly didnt find it hard at all.

I will have two kids when I'm 18. Since our little girl isn't born yet, I'm not sure how well we're going to cope, but even being pregnant with a one year old hasn't been terrible. Ask me how I'm feeling six months down the line though. :rofl:

My friend is 17 with two kids. She copes great

Another friend I have is 19 she has 3 kids. Although 2 are twins

thanks guys iv always wanted 2 kids close together but cause im 16 and im goin to college could be hard but i defo want another before im 20 but just wanted to see how you coped.
xxxx

well, everyone's different. You could cope really well...or crash and burn. How are you coping with one so far? Try to imagine having twice of what you do/deal with now. Do you think you could do it?

It can be done. Just do what you need to do :) Good luck!

Im 17 with just the one baby boy, and I plan on having another around 20. I don't know for definate how il cope but I should think Id cope ok. By that time my little boy will be abou 2-3 so I think I would be able to cope ok. And il always have my mum and dad there for support if i found it a little difficult at 1st :)
x

Im 19, will have my 2nd 4 weeks after my 20th birthday :D
so i'll get back to you on that 1 lol

I'm 20 and I'll be having my 2nd little one 3 months before my 21st.
Scandalous :rofl:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->