any unusual pretty girls names??

bumpyjo

Reaction score
im not sure what sex our baby is yet but we have been thinking about names and we have a boys name but no girls name - any ideas?? :thumbup:

ive just been on facebook and someone i knows called her baby talia, not heard that one before but thought it was quite pretty x

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
Oh and we got it from a book not the TV lol
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Melody, Azure, Meredith, Celeste, Faith and the list goes on and on. I have trouble with boy names :s

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Thats lovely. It means wife in the TV series Game of Thrones.

River
Storm
Luna
River
Kalani
Fallon
Bronte
Brogan
Elise
Willow
Autumn
Anya
Aliyah
Rayne
Elodie

xxx

If we have a girl, we're naming her Azalee, after DH's grandma who recently passed away.

if we have a girl we're going for Mayflower Grace (at least thats favourite at the moment!)

just not sure on how to spell Mayflower, traditional or not!!

We can't agree on any boys names!

Moira,Beatrice,Lorea,Aphrodite,Chloe,Nives,Leonia,Amia,Lamia,etc....

I named my daughter Carina - In the us its not popular at all - but in europe i hear its more common - i fell in love with it because it means sweet little one which was perfect!! We know no one who has it - and being a michelle that was important to me! I struggled with girl names myself!

My BIL and his GF named their baby girl Skylar, we hadn't heard of it before then, i think it's a lovely name.

Our daughters name is Aubrianna - It's not too different, but not common either...

Thats lovely. It means wife in the TV series Game of Thrones.

Lol! I knew someone would bring that up! We read the books years ago and decided on it then if we had a girl! We were rather gutted when the TV series came out lol! We ate going with the meaning of queen. As it means married tonthe king! Either way it's a cute name we think :). Thanks xx

We called our dd lois, its not too unusual but i dont know anyone else with that name and we wanted something that wasnt very common.
Another name i like is saoirse pronounced seer-sha, its an irish name.

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->