any unusual pretty girls names??

My niece's name is Kalina. I love that name. Different but pretty and she can be called Kali for short. Or my son calls her Nina! lol.

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
Oh and we got it from a book not the TV lol
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Is that from game of thrones? Love the name Khaleesi, me and my DH joke we will call our daughter our little Khaleesi as it means queen in the Dothraki language. (looked up the guide online (my husband and I are nerds) hehe :haha:

I like Aria, Kaydence (rhythm), Bailey (biased - my name), Alayna are my top picks for not so common girls names. :thumbup:

I love ailbhe( alva) and cora both lovely different Irish names which is gonna be our trend ..... Hope its a girl haha we have no boys names .....although odhran (orin) is our ds name .... A very unusual Irish name too ....

our little bundle of pink will be called Layla Rose. No real meaning to it other than I picked it and we all fell in love with it

We are going to name LO Lydia Ann and my SIL is going to name her LO Pixie Raylynn (I think the spelling is right)! I haven't heard any Lydias or Pixies where I live!

We are going to call bubs Saoirse (seer-sha) if it is a girl. Layla, Kelsey, Casey and Ellie where also options.

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
Oh and we got it from a book not the TV lol
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Is that from game of throwns!! my husband read all the books and we watch the show together:) i thought it was pretty too..and it means queen..WIN!

My cousins who are from Hawaii named their little girls kaiori (Kay-or-ee) and malia (meaning Marie)

I am rather hooked on the name Roxanne nn Roxie... I usually go for less unusual names, but this one has me right now.

hi there, i have 4 children with the names, lyric, steele, lawson and seven, we find out tomorrow what we are having, we have a boys name sorted but a bit iffy on a girls name, was thinking the name sterling-axl if we have a girl and our boys name is axl-sterling,hope this helps

anastasia,
laila,
demetria <-- the name i was going to use if my baby boy was a girl.

I saw the names Ilyra and Aviana recently, and thought they were unusual while still being pretty and not too "out there".

LOL! it may do you ladies some good to remember that these babies will someday be adults! 98% of the names I've seen posted are a set-up. How about Carebear Rainbow?

I love some of the names suggested. We are going with the name Freya, I know it's not too unusual now but still not exactly common. My niece is called Elodie which is quite different too. x

LOL! it may do you ladies some good to remember that these babies will someday be adults! 98% of the names I've seen posted are a set-up. How about Carebear Rainbow?

Bit harsh, but each to their own!

The names on here are lovely and I'm sure a name will grow with a child if not my daughter will have her middle name to revert to should she wish too when she's older. I think that's it's closed minded people who judge people by their name or take the Micky when they are older!

Just my opinion though before I get pounced on!

Stick with the names you like ladies!! Cx

hi there, i have 4 children with the names, lyric, steele, lawson and seven, we find out tomorrow what we are having, we have a boys name sorted but a bit iffy on a girls name, was thinking the name sterling-axl if we have a girl and our boys name is axl-sterling,hope this helps

Helo we have Lyric picked for a boys name but heard it can be a girls name to, is ur lo a boy or girl?:flower:

Our little girl name is Amity it means friendship!! her middle name is Grace......"Amity Grace".

If our Little one was a girl we liked the names Aaliyah or Mia :)
x

My husband is half Iranian and he found the name 'misha' which i love, so that is our top name at the moment for our little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->