any unusual pretty girls names??

I like Elena (El-lay-na) but my OH isn't so keen! We;re looking for an unusual and interesting name but one that's not difficult to pronounce!! Zara is another possibility for us. I'm also going to keep an eye on this thread for inspiration!!! Xx

My Brother wanted to name his daughter Arryanna (arry-hanna) which i think is lovely! but they chose it as a middle name instead!

i also like Evangeline or Eleanor! xxx

I really like Jo-Hanna - It's differnt as it's not Joanna - I don't know anybody else with the name.... It's not too out there and it was my beloved nans name..... Just got to convince OH... :) For a boy I just love Stan........

I was adamant we were having a girl but turned out having another little boy, cant wait. But I had only choosen 2girls names. I think the are both really pretty and unusual:

Rosalie - traditional old french name from the 1600's
Briana - traditionally a welsh name

I love Eleanora and Beatrice. Classic, recognizable, feminine, but different enough for someone to stop and think it was pretty. They are cute for a baby, but will also suit an adult, most importantly!

In Canada there is a huge trend in going back to classic, old-fashioned names. It's less about the made-up, different names now.

My eldest daughter is Coral and this one on her way will be Crystal. Also love the name River for boys or girls.xxx

I absolutely love the name Presley. It's not common where I live, but my dh hates it. Wish I could change his mind!

my lil lady is going to be called Phoebe !!!!x

At the moment we love arabella joy, I think its really pretty and Girly but not very common. Love the names on here :) il be keeping an eye on this thread as I want a second choice name just incase either of us don't like arabella when she's born, it means answered prayer if you want to no the meaning x

Love some of these suggestions :flower: will be keeping an eye out for inspiration

I love the name Zahli (Zah-Lee) that's what I'm going to name my little girl and I named my baby boy Preston James...

The other names I was thinking for my baby girl was
- Kody
- Koko
- Echo*
- Kohanna*
- Kyoko
- Keiko*
- Madison
- Kyani (kye-anee)
- Kyanne
- Yoshana (ya-sha-nah)
- Melody
- Kahlessi

We have an Ellis which isnt ususally heard of for a girl. This one would have been Bobbie if a girl xx

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
Oh and we got it from a book not the TV lol
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Is it from game of thrones hun? Our girls name is arya :) xxx

Whoops just seen how old this thread is!

Here is a list of names for those who are looking now. I know this is an old thread but if your like me new ideas are always welcome.

Kinley - G
Braelyn - G
Jasper - B
Maddox - B
Kyleah is my daughters name.
Madalynn - G
My cousin just named her baby Braxton which I LOVE

Lots of people will say our name isn't usual and we got it fro a TV programme, and im sure lots of people will hate it, but we are calling our little girl Khaleesi (Ka-lee-see).
Oh and we got it from a book not the TV lol
We love it because its pretty in our opinion and very different... suits her already :) xx

Is it from game of thrones hun? Our girls name is arya :) xxx

Hey hun... Yes it is, we read the book years ago though and I decided thats what I wanted for a girl, then the TV show popped up haha!

Thats a gorgeous name too! Im determined to call a boy Tyrion haha!! xx

Definitely!! I watched the season 2 finale last night, amazing!! xx

my girls are morgan ruby elise shes 7
skye bethany louise is 4
and harleigh summer victoria is 3

i love the name romy jade for a girl and brodie for a boy xx

We have every intention of naming our little girl (if it is indeed...a little girl) Ximena Renae (Zye-me-nuh Reh-nay). OH and I love unique names :)

My youngest daughter is called Eilidh (aylee) Not too rare in scotland where I'm from but unheard of in San Diego where we live now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->