Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

I agreee with you both. There are 2 women at work who were about 1 month ahead of me and I can barely look them in the eye/bump. It is getting quite rude which is so not like me but I just can't help it. I have bearely been on FB as there are a few people pg/due imminently and I just can't look at the pictures. Saying that one pateint brought his 8 month old baby in and that didn't bother me at all. Its the bumps and pg that seem to affect me more.

I got a low today so I amhoping it won't ask me for a stick tomorrow so I can sve them, not that we'll need anymore after this month due to us all getting our BFP's!!

Korink - I do think it was positive but still learning opks. the line was the darkest I have had but kind of shaded/gradient like so wasn't too sure. I was playing with FF and after tomorrow if I put my +ve on monday back in it still gives me ov on Wednesday.

hope you both having a wonderful friday - nearly the weekend - yay!!

Thanks pink!! You do the same.

I poas today. It was a walmart version of frer test. Can you believe it was a dud?!? I didn't pee in a cup so now i can't even test. Ugh.

Facebook is the worst, everyday if somebody isn't announcing they're PG, they're sister or mother is PG or somebody is having a baby or posting bump pics. I need to keep my jealousy in check...it's not pretty on me :)
TFIIFFF!!!!
And Rach, throw that test in the trash and spit on it and swear, it might help. I've had 1 dud in all my testing and it royally pissed me off. ;)

I took another test and it came back pos but 15min later? Take a look at my thread 'positive pregnancy test or evap line?'. I'm so confused?!?

I took another test and it came back pos but 15min later? Take a look at my thread 'positive pregnancy test or evap line?'. I'm so confused?!?

Babyd -I replied on your thread although I couldn't offer much in the way of CB experience, but I want to say I think it looks +ve. REALLY want it to be positive. Come on CB users let us know!!!

I'm scared its just an evap line. The timing window is 10min and i looked 5-10mins after that. Its weird because i can feel my symptoms a lot more when I'm up walking around rather than laying down.

Babyd - I saw your other post with today's test. Its still early days yet and I have everything crossed for your bfp!

Korink - hope you are having a lovely weekend. Now 3dpo and officially in the 2 week wait with you both.

afm - having a quiet weekend after a few busy weekend previously. I won't be testing, but will wait to see what my temps do.

Hey pink! Yes, unfortunately a bfn. I'm still trying to be in good spirits and am hoping its all going to change around. It's like a huge tease. Waiting sucks. 2WW sucks!!!! I got everything crossed for you too sweety. I hope this is it.

Kelsey - hope you're doing okay hunny! Any symptoms? When are ya testing?

Thanks Pink! Finally putting the tree up today (cut it down last weekend) and then cleaning and decorating. I'm not the type that loves the decorating, but once it's up I'm glad I did it. I know you're only 4DPO but how are your temps---any symptoms?
Nope no symptoms here. I'm 7DPO and I'll test around 12/13 DPO if my temps are still up. I know you said you tried temping but didn't like it. The one thing I like about it is it gives me warning like 2 days in advance that AF is on her way so I know not to temp. Around 10/11 DPO my temp drops warning me AF is coming so then I know there's no need to test. Also, they cycle I was PG I kind of knew mid 2WW because my temps were a little higher than normal. It just helps with impatient people like me.
HOPE YOU BOTH HAD A GOOD WEEKEND!

Morning korink and babysitter.

Was awoke yesterday due ti no internet, I was not a happy lady! Using phone just now but will write more this afternoon at work. Hope you both okay.

Anymore tests babyd?

Sorry, I din't realise my predictive text on my phone called you babysitter babyd!!

Had a mini meltdown in work today. I have been little emotional these last couple of day. I was told I was off work between xmas and new (first time in years) but looked on the printed duty to see thay had me working. That set me off. I think it will all get resolved tomorrow when boss back in.

I forgot to turn on my CBFM for the last 2 days, will that matter do you think? It wasn't asking for sticks so I think I am ok.

Korink - I do temp so will see what they show before I think about testing. If it looks like they are dipping then I'll know not to bother.

Hope you are both okay.

Pink your chart is rising real nice! I hear you on being emotional. I've been so down and emotional, especially this past weekend. My temps have really sucked this past cycle and I'm starting to think that when AF arrives I'm going to call my doc about going on Clomid even though I know she wants me to wait a couple more cycles. I just can't take this TTC much longer, been doing it over a year now!!!
And no I actually realized I hadn't turned my monitor on for about a week, and the CD is correct so it's been moving forward each day on its own. How smart, huh :)

Hey girls!!

Ugh so yesterday i had the biggest scare. I came home from work, go pee and find there was brown on the tp. I was like 'its okay rach, just implantation'. Well the most i kept wiping, more and more came. Then i wiped and saw a tiny bit of blood mixed with CM (kinda looked like a booger). Then tp was just pink. So i got up and started crying my eyes out. Figured AF is here because that is how my AF start. Go back to the bathroom and there's more brown but hardly any. Go back to the bathroom and there was nothing. Went pee in the night, nothing. Went pee just now and nothing. I pray to God it was implantation!!! Fx'd for sure.

Pink i also haven't turned the monitor on but kelsey is right, it updates for ya! I guess it makes it even more worth using it. Being emotional could be a very good sign!! I would be livid if i saw my schedule was all messed up too, especially the HOLIDAYS. No doubt i would've caused a scene too. When are you thinking about maybe testing?

Kelsey like i told pink, being emotional is very good sign! I hate how AF and preg symptoms are so friggin much alike. I swear everything is tied together. If you have a headache, good luck looking up what the cause of that is. Internet has you diagnosed with 560523 things! LOL. When are you testing?

I'm not gonna test till tmrw if AF doesn't show. I will be 13dpo. I'm actually anxious and excited. I feel good about it. I have this whole time. Just hope I'm not setting myself up for a letdown.

BabyD - I really hope this is just implantation bleeding. The fact there has been nothing more sound really encouraging but I can imagine how upset and disappointed you felt seeing that first browny discharge. That is one of the reasons I am trying not to get my hopes up but I don't think its working hence being extra emotional. I think if you have such strong good feeling then you must be right. I said before we should listen more to our inner selves as they are usually right fx'd!!

I keep saying I won't be testing and I might be going away next weekend for a few days with OH, so I won't be testing till after then which will be 12dpo depending on if AF shows. Last LP was 9 days but I am hoping thats one off after mc.

Korink - Hugs. Yeah I would definitely see the dr, usually they say to do that after one year anyway so its not unreasonable and I'm sure they'll be okay about it. You must have so much strength, I can't imagine ttc in 1 years time (more hoping I won't need to really) but we keep going and doing what we need to do to get our LO. You will get there Korink on your own or with a bit of help.

My pg signs last time was exactly the same as AF (EXCEPT no sore boobs) so I kept thinking a I was just a few days late. So my 'testing' will involve poking myself in the boobs to see how tender they are!!

Hey girls. So I've got some bad news. The brown stuff is indeed AF. The :witch: is here this morning. I was of course hoping I'd be one of the lucky few to get a BFP in the first month of using cbfm, but unfortunately not. I hope one of you girls have better luck than me! I'm going to try and be more 'stress - free" about it next time. I've been truing to make ttc my number one priority and all it has done is stress me out. I'm going to continue to take my prenatales, folic acid and use cbfm. Other than that, I'm going to just get out of my mind and worry about just myself. It has been a very hard let down. I believe this is the worst since MC. I hope you girls are doing great! I'll still stay on bnb but just not all the time. Let me know how your testing turns out!!! Xoxo

I know Pink, I remember when I started TTC and I was reading how girls were TTC for a year and I was like oommggg how did they survive!? I guess because I was PG and miscarried there was a break in that year but STILL. Your chart is looking mmiiggghhhttyyy fine their girly! And how great that you and hubby will be taking a weekend away, hope you enjoy it and come home to a BFP!
:hugs: Rachael---I know how agonizing it can be to get that damn AF. Now that we have the feel of our monitors we can just trust it and it should hopefully ease our minds this month. I'm sure I'll probably be joining you in a couple days. :cry:

Think positive Kelsey! Try to hang in there. I swear i am never going to symptom spot again! If i start to I'm going to tell my conscious to SHUT UP! I'm so ready to have a baby but it's out of my hands. There's nothing more i can do than what i already am. It will happen when it's meant to. Guess i'm going to have some drinks tonight!! Woohoo.

Aww Babyd I am really sorry to hear that the witch arrived. We have to keep strong and think that it will be us very soon, that we will have a sticky bean. We have the love of our OH and the support on here. It is so difficult not to symptom spot but I am trying really hard so I understand you wanting to take some time away from here. Because of internet problems the only site I could see was FF and all I was looking at was scan pictures which I think contributed to my emotional days at the weekend, so taking time away might take the pressure off for a while. Hugs and lots of love

Hi Korink, keep hoping, your temps haven't dropped yet (maybe just implantation 8/9). When are you going to test? Hope today has been a good day for you.

AFM - feeling a bit better emotionally. OH has been lovely and scrapped my car window this morning, love him!

Thanks for understanding! I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry you were feeling down over the weekend. It's so hard to get over our loss no matter how far we've thought we've come. We just have to be thankful for it because without it, we wouldn't be as great of moms when it comes time. It's difficult, but like you said with our OH and bNb it makes it so much easier. Your OH sounds like a sweetypie! I'm always the one scraping it off of my OH's car LOL. Well, i hope you girls get your BFP. I'm always thinking of ya xoxo. Keep me updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->