Any young mummys from Nottingham?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Just wondering if theres any young mummys who are from nottingham or around that area i can't seem to find many people who live around my area i feel so alone sometimes which is horrible!

My names Becy im 18 and i have a nearly 4 month old son Mason-Jack we live Annesley about 20minutes from nottingham :)!
be nice to hear from some other mummys to talk to :D
I have facebook also if anyone wants to add me

BeCy Mummy-to MasonJack

Hi Becy

I'm 22 and from Notts aswell(Hucknall area) . There aren't any new mum groups around here are there. I have not made any friends with any mums from the baby clinic either and its a shame because none of my friends have babies so they are not on the same wave length as me. I could take baby at them but it would be nice to have somebody going through the same experiences.

If you'd like to chat sometime just drop me a message. Lovely name for your little man aswell :)

Theres not many people from this area i only have seen a few off here who are from same area :( .. i live close to hucknall FOB lives there so im up there alot.. I only have 2 friends who i regularly meet up with who have a 7 month old and a 2 month old..

I have facebook if you have?
BeCyboo Haskard (thats my facebook name)

if not we can chat on here
xx

Hiya
I'm from Derby (so not far from Notts) i have a little boy whos 3 & i'm 32weeks pregnant with another little boy.

I've just sent you a friend request on facebook and accepted your request on here. Just had a look a your birth story, sounded like a dream compared to mine! Did you go to City Hospital?

I've just sent you a friend request on facebook and accepted your request on here. Just had a look a your birth story, sounded like a dream compared to mine! Did you go to City Hospital?

No i went to kingsmill cause its closer then there but my mum works at city hospital :] .. i would have gone city its better then kingsmill i think staff are nicer

I was in City for a week after i had LO. I saw so many nurses and midwifes come and go. Most of the staff were really nice but there were a few grumpy ones! The HVs and local midwifes have all been really good though.

My little lady has gotta have her first jabs in a few weeks, not looking forward to that! I get upset when she crys. Today i felt liking crying because she was being a really fussy eater and then she was fine afterwards and gave me loads of smiles and that made me want to cry with happiness!

Smiles have to be one of the best milestones don't you think?

I'm not a new / young mum as I'm 25 but live in Eastwood :)

Im from Derbyshire. I had my monkey at Kingsmill too x

:)!! Add me on facebook if you want i like having new friends
xx

I was in City for a week after i had LO. I saw so many nurses and midwifes come and go. Most of the staff were really nice but there were a few grumpy ones! The HVs and local midwifes have all been really good though.

My little lady has gotta have her first jabs in a few weeks, not looking forward to that! I get upset when she crys. Today i felt liking crying because she was being a really fussy eater and then she was fine afterwards and gave me loads of smiles and that made me want to cry with happiness!

Smiles have to be one of the best milestones don't you think?

Whenever mason had his jabs it upset me hes ok when going and when they first go in its when she pulls them out he just bursts out crying but i think i would if i didnt know where i was and what was happening lol. Yeah i think the smile is such a good milestone i love now that he squeals and giggles proper it just lights my day up :D xx

Faye is a right wriggle bum i hope it dont cause a problem with the nurse putting the needle in.

Aww i can't wait for the giggles! Has Mason starting playing with toys and rattles etc? I sometimes wonder that Faye gets a bit bored at the minute lol.

I seen on your facebook you went swimming for the first time. How did he enjoy it? Im really looking forward to going. I think i'll have to wait til somebody can come with me as it might be a struggle on my own to start off with.

Faye is a right wriggle bum i hope it dont cause a problem with the nurse putting the needle in.

Aww i can't wait for the giggles! Has Mason starting playing with toys and rattles etc? I sometimes wonder that Faye gets a bit bored at the minute lol.

I seen on your facebook you went swimming for the first time. How did he enjoy it? Im really looking forward to going. I think i'll have to wait til somebody can come with me as it might be a struggle on my own to start off with.

Ahh mason is quite wriggly tbh .. shell be fine its not nice when they cry but they soon settle down after just make sure they give you a cloth or even give you plasters cause if shes like mason shell bleed abit but his blood went all over me cause i had to cuddle him :( i wasnt bothered about the blood as such but better to not have blood all a white top lol!

Masons started to hold rattles well anything he can grab now.. its weird like 1 day he just grabbed stuff but its good and bad cause its good hes understanding to grab but not good when he sees something and decides to grab it lol aka hair/milk tub/his bowl with food in! lol

He enjoyed swimming .. he got abit bored after abit i think better to have a baby ring for them i didnt bother with anything which mad it difficult. Someone told me you have to wait till theyve had all there injections so i waited .. but they never asked at the pools i think its just for saftey but its not a big deal when chlorine kills bacteria etc :) Defo go with someone i went with my sister and her friend made it more fun to take in turns with him and stuff :) xx

Im in nottingham too :) x

I knew you was iv saw you around alot i just didnt know if you had facebook or not?

Bet your excited for your little boy to arrive arent you!
Is Harriet alright? she excited to be a sister :D
xx

Im not exactly young, (Im 30!!) and not a mummy yet but I am from Nottingham x

Im 21 and from nottingham, ill add you on facebook becyboo!! xx

:D!
theres quite a few of us from nottingham i didnt realise

Meee! but you already know that seein as we hang out all the time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads