Any1 else the same?

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
Thought id start a new thread as i am really confused and going extremley mad over AF.
I came off the pill in April and was only taking it for about 1 month...My AF has and always was regular every 29 days and it would be here...but the past 2 months its been late. July AF was due the 8th and never arrived till the 26th and this month AF was due 23rd Aug and im still waiting...its driving me mad because i keep thinking i could be pregnant but then i think about last month and coming on 2 weeks late.
Was just wondering if any one has had this too? and if there is a reason why ur AF suddenly decides to be irregular? after years and years of being on time.....please some1 help x

itll be because of the pill.. although you have only been taking it for one month it can really mess with your cycles.

i used to take the pill years ago and when i stopped my cycles also messed up. i cant give you an exact time of when theyll get back to normal i suppose if differs with each woman. xx

Hiya hun,
firstly i was on the mini pill for 3 months and hated it so i came off it, i had a normal AF, then two weeks later got another one, now im waiting to see if and when i get it!
have your AFs been normal? and not just pill ones? because if they have been then atleast you know your ovulating, even if you dont know when you can still BD everyother night and hope you catch it, tiring i know! but thats what im having to do, the OH loves it though haha
Stasi x:flower:x

thanks ladies
when i came off the pill they were regular up until july....thats why i was abit confused cos i thought if it was the pill i would off been irregular from coming off it hehe.
but i guess i just have to do more BD and hope i catch it lol

the pill does wierd things, but doctors never tell you that part, it took my sister almost a year to get back to normal and 6 months later she is now suffering with wierd cycles,
silly doctors not info-ing us up correctly :growlmad:
Stasi x:flower:x

:( they should really tell us everything ...thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"