any1 found out sex from nhs scan b4 20 weeks?

The Ulster and they have a no tell policy, but the Royal according to my friend who had a baby there, will tell you!! Suppose with each hosp it depends who you get. When I went for my triple test they didnt even do a scan, whereas the Royal do. You should maybe mention you are thinking about going for a 3d scan cause you really want to find out the gender and they might have a quick look to save you the money. I sort of asked in a round about way at my 20 week scan and the sonographer more or less ignored me, then said its not policy to even check the gender. Mentioned the 3d scan and she said its an awful price to pay to find out, she tried to have a quick look for us but the leg was in the way. nice off her to try though

I knew that about the ulster but mu sil found out so i think u are right, it just depends on who u get. I really really wana know so pleaseeeeeeeeee let me get some1 in a good mood :rofl:

good luck with your scan hun!!
i found out on saturday but that was because i went to the hospital because i had a bleed, and they just let it slip!! lol!!
GOOOD LUUUUCK!!
xxx

ooooo its past midnight so its offivally tomorrow i go for my scan. I hope they tell me :baby:

This girl i know who is now 20 weeks pregnant had her dating scan at 14 weeks and was told she was having a boy! She's now brought everything blue so i don't know what she'll do if it turns out to be a girl !

Hey sweets

Good luck for tomorrow! Pink or Blue????!!!!

oooo girls im so excited but i know I shouldnt be as i mite be disapointed if they wont say. The royal does tell u but i dont know if they will b4 20 weeks

I bet i wont sleep tonite

P.S the appt is at 9:45 but the i have to go to uni for a 3 hr class so I wont be on to tell u if i know till later on

Worst nite sleep ever as i tossed and turned so ended up getting up after lying for about an hr awake.

Not long now

Well i will have to change my ticker as im 17 weeks exactly. So 1 week back again. :cry:

welllllllllllllllllll..............................................

They wouldnt bloodly tell me :cry: She said it was too early and i will have to wait to the 30th:cry:.

I have a feeling its a boy as she said " U wont be disapointed whatever it is?". Plus i thought i heard her say his but my oh didnt hear that so mybe i imagined that.

Oh no 2 weeks and 1 day more of waiting :hissy:. I also will find out my triple test result in 14 days so hopefully al is well there also. They said that risk for a 28 year old is 1 in 1100 and if i get a result of 1 in 250 they will ofer me other tests (but i dont think i will take them).

awww i'm sorry the meanies didnt tell you!! :hissy:
and good luck with the test results!
xx

Sorry you didn't find out, had my 20wk today and all the way through the sonographer referred to 'his' head/spine etc, then when my hubby asked what sex she thought it was she said girl! Think she tried to throw us off the scent!

porkpie1981 said:
" U wont be disapointed whatever it is?"

It's SO true.

When my OH and I found out we were pregnant, we did NOT want to be having a girl. Not first at least. We figured a boy would be simpler, and we didn't want to be dealing with those "Eleventeen year olds" (as I call them) who are 12 going on 25. I had always said while my first concern was healthy, my second thought was "Heck NO!!!!" for a girl.

I had my scan at 18.5 weeks, it was done at the hosptial, as I was having really bad pain and decided to get it checked out. They told us it was a girl, and my heart melted. :cloud9: It totally didn't matter that it wasn't a boy. As soon as she told us, we were like "Awww, we're having a little girl!!!!" and totally on Cloud 9.

Then, there was a mixup with the paperwork and we were told that we were having a boy. Truth be told, I was so set on the fact that we were having a girl, that I was kinda dissapointed. Then we had ANOTHER scan and it confirmed (as much as they could) that Baby Girl was in fact, a baby girl.

Long drawn out point is that you're going to be happy no matter what. It's so awesome to be able to refer to the little one as either "he" or "she" instead of "it" or "The Baby".

Sorry you have to wait another 2 weeks! That definitely must be frustrating!

Oh thats Rubbish PP!!!!

2 more weeks of excitment.

Oh no thats mean of them. Sorry you have been put back a week as well.

Good luck with the test results.

Glad everythings ok, sorry u didn't get to find out the sex another couple of weeks then before you can buy pink or blue eh. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->