any1 had a chemical can u help?

skyraaa

Reaction score
dont really know where 2 put this, i found out i was pregnant then 4days later i started bleeding this was sat eve and by monday eve it had stopped has any1 else had a early miscariage that can advice me on how long they bled for 2days seems very short? x

I've had 2 and one of the times the bleeding was really light and the 2nd time it was just like my normal AF. Have you done another test at all, it could be an implantation bleed although unlikely if it lasted 2 days. I'd do another test just to be sure. This happened to my friend as well, she had a light bleed, then her next AF was quite heavy and she got a BFP on the one after that and is now 30 weeks pregnant.

thank u hun i just wish i never knew about my pregnancy :( iv just called the docs and waiting 4 him 2 ring me bk see wot he says as 4 testing iv already got it in my mind that iv lost it and dunno if i want 2 see a white test just yet :( x

doctors aren't really much use when it's so early but you never know, they might get you in for bloods but that will only really confirm what another test will one way or the other. If it was a chemical then I don't think it will be long before you get another BFP. Good luck

awww thank u hunni 4 ur help and i hope u right :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->