Any1 having 1st pregnancy and 4 weeks pregnant???

Can I join please??

I'm 4 weeks 2days...managed to hold off testing til today and got a really strong positive. I've got really sore hard boobs, dull backache and niggles here and there and feeling abit sick...been hit with all symptoms but I can't complain we've been waiting a year for this!

I hope you girls are all well :)

Hi everyone

Im 4 weeks and 3 days and very excited but scared as I havent had any symptons yet but I know its still early.

Im 28 - DH 34 - live in kent - been married for 1.5 yrs and had been trying for 15 cycles with PCO and one blocked tube so Im very happy to be here !!

xx

Hi ladies... I'm in a little different situation than most of you but I have looked hi and low for others that are 4 weeks and this is what I found...

Hi Julz123,

Congratulations,

I'm 5 weeks 2 days due around the 11th August!! xx

i just found out yest that im 5 weeks pregnant, my first, feel no different at all.. just really scared lol...

Do any of you ladies know some good receipes for healthy dinners? I'm going to be 5 weeks tomorrow and all I am craving is Taco Bell and Burgerking...Not good! The other day my husband made some broccoli and I was like "NOOOO!" but I couldn't get enough of it...it tasted so good. I think that might mean I need more veggies!

Thanks!

Hi ladies can i join!
I found out yesterday, im 4weeks +2 by doc's calculations! my EDD is august 18th 2011.

Im 19 in Jan, been with OH 3 years, lived together for two.. due to wed april 2014.
Im a preschool teacher of Art and This is my first baby! xx

Fweetie - foodnetwork.com has some great stuff. Don't feel bad about the fast food. I'm in the same boat all I want is hotsauce and pasta! Are you taking a prenatal? If so I think being pregnant is the one time in your life you can eat unhealthy and be ok with it (as long as baby is getting what it needs) :) enjoy your tacobell!!!!

Hey Girlies,

I'm soo glads a few of you have mentioned the spotting. I started spotting late last night, and it has continued today, just very light and pale in colour, like a pale brownish pinky peachy colour lol, I think I'll call the midwife on Monday, called NHS direct today, a Dr called me back, not much use - but wished me all the best!!! lol, xx

Hi Ladies,

I'm exactly 4 weeks today. This is our first. My main symptoms are upper back pain, and feeling bloated. I have a feeling like I'm going to start showing within the next week or two. :haha:

Looking forward to sharing the next 9 (H&H) months with all of you! :)

p.s. I'll be scheduling my first appointment between 6-8 weeks with my OBGYN...that's when they do all the bloodwork, etc. For you ladies living in the states, is that roughly the same time frame within which you guys are going in for your first visit? Any input would be appreciated. :)

Shannalynn - Thanks! I feel better now. Yes, I started taking a prenatal about 5 months ago when I was TTC. I just recently starting take additional folic acid. I'll check out foodnetwork. thanks! **DH made a veggie filled dinner last night...all I wanted was a beefy 5 layer burrito!!** HAHA!

Hey girls - how are we all feeling today ?

Im still waiting for my symptoms to arrive - I wish they would as I want to feel pregnant ! I have been taking a pre conception vitamin for the last year and a half but now moving on to a pregnancy vit - is that enough or do I need to take anything extra like folic acid or omega 3 as well as ?

xx

Shannalynn - Thanks! I feel better now. Yes, I started taking a prenatal about 5 months ago when I was TTC. I just recently starting take additional folic acid. I'll check out foodnetwork. thanks! **DH made a veggie filled dinner last night...all I wanted was a beefy 5 layer burrito!!** HAHA!

Hi Shannalynn - good to see you here. Just make sure you are taking a maximum of 400 micrograms of folic acid unless prescribed to take more. Prenatal vitamins generally contain this amount of folic acid and you are not required to take extra. Just have a check and ya, do enjoy your dinners :)

@ kira thanks.... Yes I take my prenatal vits.... The are horrible but I take them lol. I have also take a huge step b/c I'm a big starbucks fan and I have cut back from about 5 a week to 2!!! So how are you guys doing with your symptoms? I have none!! It's a little scary b/c with my daughter I was so very sick.

Hi everyone, can't believe I'm about to post in here, but I've just found out today that I am 4 weeks pregnant, hands are still shaking and cant believe it!

I'm so scared! Argh!

Think I might get myself a ticker!

Hey ShannaLynn - no nothing and I really want some !!

Congrats sunshine - feels good dont it, Im still in shock, only found out Thursday, Im 4 weeks 5 days - I have my scan booked for 6 weeks 4 days and I cannot wait !

x

@ Ebony - it would be nice if we had a magic wand! I have been cramping a little since last night and my belly is a little hard down low. I'm starting to get a little nervous this is what happened last time before I had the MC :( Kinda freaking!!! How far along are you today?

Oh no I hope not, I have been having an achey feeling in my tummy but when I looked it up on the internet they said it is quite normal unless it is sharb stabbing pains, plus they come and go.

Im actually 4+5 today

x

neat so you are about 1 day further then me. I sure hope its normal I can actually feel my uterus it feels like a hard ball its so weird! I live in a small town in KS so it is pretty easy to get into my doc I'm just putting it off b/c I feel if I have an OB apt I will end up MC. I know it sounds dumb but my last MC was only 3 months ago so its still fresh LOL. Where is kent?

Hi

Yeah we are very close in timing !
Lets hope our symptoms come soon - Im sure everything will be fine, have lots of positive thoughts !
Kent is in the south park of the United Kingdom about an hour from London.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"