Any1 having 1st pregnancy and 4 weeks pregnant???

Ive just added a ticker - looks like I was a day out so Im 4weeks and 6days !

x

@ kira thanks.... Yes I take my prenatal vits.... The are horrible but I take them lol. I have also take a huge step b/c I'm a big starbucks fan and I have cut back from about 5 a week to 2!!! So how are you guys doing with your symptoms? I have none!! It's a little scary b/c with my daughter I was so very sick.

I feel nothing but occassional cramping...usually at night. It gets pretty intense. Feels like period cramps. They never last for more than 5 minutes or so and only happen a few times throughout the day. I'm thinking its from my growing uterus and...constipation pain...other than that, NOTHING.

Also, the vitamin's can make you feel soooo sick. I take mine at 2:00pm. By that time I have already eaten lunch, so I don't get sick at all anymore... and the vitamins help boost my energy in the middle of the day, so when that 3:30 sluggish feeling comes around, it's not too bad. Try it and see how that works for you!

Hi everyone, can't believe I'm about to post in here, but I've just found out today that I am 4 weeks pregnant, hands are still shaking and cant believe it!

I'm so scared! Argh!

Think I might get myself a ticker!

Congrats!!!!! It's so exciting, isn't it! Now you will be like the rest of us and googling every little symptom you have...or lack of in my case... :(

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I got my BFP on Thursday. Approx 5 weeks tomorrow by my calculations but i might be wrong.
Sore boobs and feeling very bloated today. Other than that I'm very excited :)

Hi everyone, can't believe I'm about to post in here, but I've just found out today that I am 4 weeks pregnant, hands are still shaking and cant believe it!

I'm so scared! Argh!

Think I might get myself a ticker!

Congrats!!!!! It's so exciting, isn't it! Now you will be like the rest of us and googling every little symptom you have...or lack of in my case... :(

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I'm feeling ok today, had a down moment where I thought af was gonna come and get me today/ tomorrow, but then came home and did another ic stick and it came up with a strong line even on my 7th wee of the day! So put my mind at rest a little for a minute!

I've just got hard boobs, sore nipples, and cramps here and there! No sickness tonight though!

How about you?

sunshine2010 - no symptoms here. I was really thristy and urnating often last week, but that has gone away. Other than that I feel normal. I have my first appointment on Friday and I am so nervous. I haven't had any bleeding, so I guess my little peanut is still up in there...and I have taken like 12 tests for reassurance! haha.

I had some mild-uncomfortable cramping all last week...today is the first day with no cramping, which I think is good too.

Anyway, wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Keep us posted!

Hey girls

how is everyone ?

Sunshine - I have the exact same as you, just feels like light pains but my mother in law said she got the same but they went away.
No sickness yet, but I do have headaches in the morning first thing and still have sore boobs and they feel very full, my dh thinks they look bigger already ! Not pleased about that as I'm already a 34dd and I don't want to get bigger yet.
I'm going to get some new bras because mine are so uncomfortable

Hope everyone is feeling ok

Xx

Hey girls

how is everyone ?

Sunshine - I have the exact same as you, just feels like light pains but my mother in law said she got the same but they went away.
No sickness yet, but I do have headaches in the morning first thing and still have sore boobs and they feel very full, my dh thinks they look bigger already ! Not pleased about that as I'm already a 34dd and I don't want to get bigger yet.
I'm going to get some new bras because mine are so uncomfortable

Hope everyone is feeling ok

Xx

My boobs keep changing from normal to heavy! But my nipples are so sore! Cant bear to touch them! xx

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Thanks all for joining! Sorry i havent been on here for a while!!!!

Wow so cool we all at the same stage!!! :thumbup:

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies! Wishing you all a healthy happy pregnancy! xxxx

Well im 5 and a half weeks now! Just felt bloated and sore nipples really. But today is the first day i had a couple of waves of nausea and not really fancying me food.

Also had a couple dizzy spells- they bit wierd!!

How you all feeling!??!

When you all due??

I'm due 16th August (well approx) know it can change when you have qst scan.

Lovely to meet you all!

Lets stay friends all the way through this!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all!
I'm 4 weeks and 3 days lol and wanted to join??
This is my first and im very excited and very scared!
I have been getting cramps on and off (which i hope is normal!), no bleeding or spotting though. Still cant quite beleive it!
Good luck and h&h 8 months to all xxxx

Hi Pollywolly! (love the name!)

Congratulations to you!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Hi all!
I have been getting cramps on and off (which i hope is normal!), no bleeding or spotting though. Still cant quite beleive it!

Hiya, I've also had cramping! And af style backache! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy x

Hi all!

I have been having cramping. It was getting really intense last week, but this week it has been a lot better. I'm 5 weeks and 4 days now. So, I think it's normal!

Happy pregnancy to you! :happydance:

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Thanks all for joining! Sorry i havent been on here for a while!!!!

Wow so cool we all at the same stage!!! :thumbup:

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies! Wishing you all a healthy happy pregnancy! xxxx

Well im 5 and a half weeks now! Just felt bloated and sore nipples really. But today is the first day i had a couple of waves of nausea and not really fancying me food.

Also had a couple dizzy spells- they bit wierd!!

How you all feeling!??!

When you all due??

I'm due 16th August (well approx) know it can change when you have qst scan.

Lovely to meet you all!

Lets stay friends all the way through this!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm due August 14th, which is the day before MY mother AND my HUSDAND'S mother's birthday. HAHA.

Still no symptoms here. I think I got a little sick feeling today, but it went away as fast as it came, so I don't know. I've got my first prenatal appointment tomorrow morning and I am nervous they are going to tell me I'm not really pregnant....ahhhh...

Oh, I am bloated...I can't really button pants because I wear low pants and they sit right over my uterus and it's uncomfortable...well if you put a hair tie in the loop part the button goes through and secure it, then you can use the other end to hook the button....and like magic my pants fit again! haha. Just a little tip! :winkwink:

I'm Welshwillow from Cardiff. This is my first pregnancy and I'm approx. 5 weeks......feeling quite moody :dohh:, very bloated and tired all the time zzzzz :sleep: Also feeling extremely anxious as I've got a bi-cornial womb so I'm more prone to miscarriage and early labour! Have got first appt. with midwife on Tuesday & will be arranging an early scan to check the little one's in the correct area of my womb.

Good luck to you all & look after your little bumps:hugs:

I'm Welshwillow from Cardiff. This is my first pregnancy and I'm approx. 5 weeks......feeling quite moody :dohh:, very bloated and tired all the time zzzzz :sleep: Also feeling extremely anxious as I've got a bi-cornial womb so I'm more prone to miscarriage and early labour! Have got first appt. with midwife on Tuesday & will be arranging an early scan to check the little one's in the correct area of my womb.

Good luck to you all & look after your little bumps:hugs:

Hi! Good luck to you! Let us know how your appointment went!

Hi all
Im so glad other people have had cramping, the first time it happened i freaked out and thought it was af coming!!
I've read up a bit about it now and it seems completely normal (phew!)
Thank you ladies for your help and support, it hibk i'm just kinda freaked by it all ha ha x

Hi ladies, I hope I'm not too late to join?? I'm 4 weeks +1 and have known since last Wednesday. I did a early response test as I was feeling the symptoms so thought I'd do the test. Was really surprised at the result as it was our first attempt at TTC. Have to admit I'm anxious for these first 12 weeks, but I know its natural to feel like that.

It's really nice to read through all the threads and know I'm not alone so I hope it's ok to join in, I know I'm a little behind some of you.

I hope all of you are doing ok and wish everyone a H&H pregnancy.

By the way, I'm 34 have been married for 18 months. I've had major heartburn everytime I eat, I've completely gone of sweet stuff and tea; which I never thought I'd see the day!! Have very sore nipples and a little cramping low down but no spotting. Oh and waves of complete tiredness.

Welcome Nadies_Baby... totally with you on the super sore nipples! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->