Any1 having 1st pregnancy and 4 weeks pregnant???

Hi girls

Stil no real symptoms for me, my boobs are still sore since I was due on though and they seem like they have grown, they feel very full and I do feel tired but thats not unusual for me anyway, I have my gp app Monday and early scan next Thursday so looking forward to that

I keep doing IC tests and the line is very strong and sdef stronger than the last few days

x

Hi there ladies,

I am 5 weeks 3 days now- had my first appointment with the midwife this morning which I was quite excited about.

Like quite a few of you I also got married this year- on August 12th. Came off the pill in July, had a very early chemical pregnancy last month and got my :bfp: on 6th Dec :)

So excited and nervous and apprehensive at the same time. Just hoping to get to the 12week mark and have a healthy pregnancy. I am 27, OH is 30- 31 in Jan.

I had a really bad cold for weeks 3 and 4 now I have cramps on/off. Have been so hungry and my bbs have been very sore. Most of all though I am just sooooo tired! I am very glad to have finished work yesterday for a nice 2 week holiday. Thank God cos I really was struggling- every lunch time this week I swear I could've fallen asleep! Not telling my employer till I'm 12 weeks so can't let them notice any symptoms!

How is everyone else finding the early days of pregnancy? x x x

Hi Girls!

How you all feeling?!!?

Im 7 weeks now and the last week the sickness has started!!! Oh its not good!!!!!!:wacko: Just dont fancy any food!!!

It kinda comes in waves at the mo- had the odd day where its been sooooooooooo bad had to just go to bed!!

Oh i hate feeling sick!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Hope you all had a nice xmas!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Julz123, I am exactly the same now- my morning sickness started a week ago and it has been horrible- especially being over xmas. I find it comes in waves as well and the last thing I feel like is eating but when I make myself eat it really helps. Have been eating lots of clementines and fromage frais- need healthy food as anything fatty turns my stomach (v unusual for me!!).

I find it is better when I stay in bed too- getting up makes it worse. Back to work next week and have an active job as a primary school teacher- really not sure how I'm going to cope. Fortunately it seems to get better as the day goes on and I'm usually fine by late afternoon (although school finishes at 3.15 so my working day could be pretty bad potentially). Will have to wait and see.

Best of luck- at least nausea and sickness is a good sign that hormone levels are high so all should be well with bubba's x x x

Hi Bec!

Wow i got my :bfp: 6th December too!! And we like at the exact same time!!!

Yeah my sickness has been wierd- until today the last 3 days prior i have been ok in the morning but then come afternoon felt so sick and had to go to bed at like 6 for a couple of hours! Couldnt even stomach dinner!!!!!

But then today i felt rough this morning but then by this afternoon didnt felt quite as bad!!

So strange!!

I got a Wedding tomorrow but debating about whether to go as paranoid incase i feel really sick!!!!!

Yes as you say they do say if you feeling sick and tired its a good thing- means the pregnancy is taking hold!!!:thumbup:

I just keep living on lemonade and salt and vinegar crisps but dont know if that really helps or not!

I even bought them sea bands thing- the bands you put on your wrists that are supposed to act on an Acupunture point but i dont see how that can work!!!

Congratulations though hun on your pregnancy! It still dont seem real to me- does it with you!?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flower:

Hi Julz,

no it doesn't feel that real yet either- probably cos we're so focussed on the pregnancy symptoms rather than the end result. Bet it will start sinking in when we have our first ultrasound and start to see a bump! (Although I already have a tiny bump- not sure what is causing it!)

My sickness has totally changed as of today- so far I have always woken up feeling fine and then the sickness has developed shortly and gone on into the early afternoon most days then worn off. Today I woke feeling ok, had a clementine, took hubby to the station, came home and threw up! Once I'd cleaned myself up I had a ginger biscuit and some water then half an hour later threw up again :(

Since then I have felt tired, headachey (probably a bit of dehydration) and have had a very fragile tum but no real nausea now. Also had a real faint spell earlier and had to get on the floor and rest my head on the ground (so glad I was home alone!!). Not sure if that's normal or whether it was due to low blood pressure or even low blood sugar levels but it happened hours after being sick and had rested all day.

It's a bit scary when you don't know what to expect, do you feel that too? I know how you feel about the wedding- I don't feel up to doing anything at the moment and it's going to be so hard hiding it from people when I go back to work (or impossible if I carry on throwing up!)

Do you work and if so, how are you finding it? x x x

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!!!!!! WE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hi Bec,

No i havent actually been sick! Oh you poor thing!! Mine just comes in waves the feeling sick! It can really vary so wierd! Bit fed up now as i just cant eat a normal sized meal! Never know what i fancy- im just like grazing all day!!!!

Its the tiredness now too- i can wake up after like 11 hours sleep and feel nackered still! Or i feel like im hungover and been clubbing till 4 am or something!!:haha:

Yeah i work but thankfully its just an office job so im sitting down!!! And i can nibble food at me desk!:haha:

I worked Wednesday but only till 3:30 felt very rough it was a struggle!!

I go back now on Tuesday the 4th and i just think January is gonna be a loonnngggggggggggggg month!! I think ill have too tell my work when i go back as bound to have days when i feel so bad will have to go home!!!

I made it to the Wedding cant believe it! Its like everynow and then this little bubba gives me a day off from feeling sick!!! Its heaven!!! I was ok all day and wasnt until about 8pm i started feeling sick!!

Its New Years day today and i wanna actually leave the house and do something with Hubby as he is off rather than not being able ot move from the sofa!!

My Midwife is coming round Monday morning- that will be wierd!!!:wacko:

Im glad we nearly 8 weeks though hun as its kinda like a milestone! Miscarriage less common after 8 weeks!!!:flower:

Roll on February when we will be 12 weeks and hopefully starting to feel better!!! NO MORE SICKNESS PLEASE!!

How is everyone else getting on- need updates girls!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 4 weeks and a couple of days, and it's my first. I found out two days ago, so it's still really new :happydance:

I've been having quite a bit of minor acid reflux, my lower stomach feels heavy, and my breasts are swollen. And I had a headache yesterday, which I understand can be pregnancy-related.

But it's all very strange and exciting and a little bit scary!

morning ladies can I join i'm 4+2 today and this is my first.

All feels very unreal ATM apart from the bloated, water retention I cant fit in to anything kinda feeling, but yeahy happy happy xxx

Found out yesterday am 4 weeks pregnant and will be my first so excited. best NYE ever! :) congratulations to all
xx

Hey everyone, i'm back...joined this thread a while ago now. Have to say my hormones have been playing havoc with me! Over the last week I have been feeling sick all day everyday and its just horrible, the last 2 days i've had a dodgy stomach bug or again hormones going loopy! Oh and really tearful at everything, doesn't help that I haven't slept very well...fingers crossed this all gets better from now on lol!

Hi Yazzy,

Yeah i feel miserable Fed up of feeling like poo now!! It feels never ending!!

Just want to get to 12 weeks and know tha everything ok and then hopefully will start feeling better!!!

How is everyone else feeling!??!

Anyone had the swine flu jab? Had it this afternoon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"