any1 having unprotected sex since giving birth??

camerashy

Reaction score
hi just curious to see if you are and how many???

i have to admit we are ....:blush: been using the pull-out method but not every time

if i did fall pregnant again we would be happy .......

i dont know ..............on my others i never wanted one straight after ( is a 4+ half yr gap between all) but this time maybe coz were a lil older and more relaxed etc ,were kinda like well if it happens it happens.............who knows could take months,a yr.......or could happen staright away

am i mad????

UPDATE : af arrived so not pregnant

Not mad, more hormonal I imagine!

Yes!!! :haha: No, for me yes i'd feel like I was mad :wacko: But each to their own, if it's what you want that's great :thumbup: I admire you for being able to handle two so close together. I think i'd lose it LOL

I have been on the pill but DTD once whilst taking antibiotics. I was so stressed for my period to come, and thankfully today it did :happydance:

You're not mad, if you want another one and are just going with the flow than it's completely understandable. I'd do the same if I were wanting another one.

I haven't had unprotected sex, I don't want another LO for a couple of years!

um....for me that would be mad, but if thats what makes you guys happy then cool, we'd have to be having sex first though to then think about contraception:haha:

OMG NO WAY, i got to admit i was a bit broody after having lo but thats expected, no way i am getting caught lol thats it for me.

We have on occassion where i didnt take the pill for about 3 days on the trot and i was scared pooless so i started taking It properly again and so far so good...

But i wouldnt be too fussed if i did get PG!

i would love to be able to try for another now but i wouldnt get any more mat pay which i need.so i have to be patient!

I had a momentary blip when changing pills. Was still on cerazette and due to start microgynyn a couple of days later so stopped one and had a little mcluving and I am now with child!!! Be careful girlies!

xxx

i have to admit we are ....:blush: been using the pull-out method but not every time

i dont know ..............on my others i never wanted one straight after ( is a 4+ half yr gap between all) but this time maybe coz were a lil older and more relaxed etc ,were kinda like well if it happens it happens.............who knows could take months,a yr.......or could happen staright away

am i mad????

I have to admit that we're doing the same :blush: I reeeeally want another baby already, people keep telling me i'm mad, maybe i am, but i just love being a mummy :haha:

yay im not the only "mad " woman then hehehe

Yes we are :) jack was born through ivf plus im breastfeeding so the chamber of me getting pregnant are almost in the minus percents lol! so there is no point using anything but it's not totally unheard of.we do want another one too and if it happened naturally then that would be amazing.we want to try for another one next yr but i think we are both secretly hoping it will happen before then.you can't hang about with fertility treatment or be fussy about when,just grateful if it happens atall!

we're using the Standard Days Method, because ive fallen pregnant on contraception, twice resulting in a miscarriage and the last one luckily didnt harmt he baby and i now have LO.

the doctors think that because i was taking contraception, (the pill) it lead to the miscarriages. so i dont take any now. id rather take the risk fall pregnant and have a chance of a healthy happy baby then get pregnant and have more miscarriages.

am i mad????

I have to admit that we're doing the same :blush: I reeeeally want another baby already, people keep telling me i'm mad, maybe i am, but i just love being a mummy :haha:

I'm doing the same but my LO is almost a year. I'm not officially TTC but if it happens we won't be upset.

I've had the coil fitted, no way i could cope getting pregnant so soon. I remember how tired i was when pregnant, couldn't cope with that as well as a4 month old. We'd be seriously struggling money wise too if I was back at work for 2 months then off to have another baby! A few years yet for us!

helllllllll noooooooooo no more babies! lol although i might buy myself a fake bump..as im still having serious bump envy! lol

good luck to all you ladies trying! xx

We have, but only twice in 7 months. Poor OH, lol.

I would love another now, but I need to go back to work not pregnant. Don't think they would be too impressed as a week after I started the job I found out I was preg.

So gotta wait to try properly when I go back in sept.

I was broody 6 weeks after having LO, 9 months later i still am :rofl: Good luck though, its down to you both in the end xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->