any1 having unprotected sex since giving birth??

me :thumbup:

ONly because AF hasnt returned yet, and we wouldnt mind another :)

I was broody while still in the hospital!! Used to stand in the corridor in the early hours on the way back to my room from the NICU and listen to the midwives talking to women on the phone who were in labour, and women down the corridor screaming giving birth, and feel jealous!

Midwife looked at me as if I was mad when I'd just finished crying on her shoulder about how difficult I was finding everything and then asked her how soon was safe to get pregnant again!

She said she didn't want to see me back there this year :D and to give myself 6 months to heal so we'll be ditching the condoms in September - it took so long to conceive first time round we can't afford to miss any time!

Yes!!! :haha: No, for me yes i'd feel like I was mad :wacko: But each to their own, if it's what you want that's great :thumbup: I admire you for being able to handle two so close together. I think i'd lose it LOL

I have been on the pill but DTD once whilst taking antibiotics. I was so stressed for my period to come, and thankfully today it did :happydance:

Hahaaa I was taking anti-biotics for an infected belly button (on the pill).....9months down the line we have little Gracie!!! I didnt know it cancelled it out :dohh: lol I wouldnt change her for the world.....all things happen for a reason! I'm extra careful now mind, I love her to pieces but ones enough for me xx

ive just had my 2nd, my 1st lil girl is 2 in july, lil boy is 7 weeks would love another but think that would just be mad... considering how tired i am. xx

We forgot to pull out once while waiting til I could get my IUD. I was so scared I was pregnant again. I waited so anxiously for AF. I want another one soon, but not this soon...it was a rough pregnancy...and my parents would kill me!!

i am, but i have ovulation issues so its unlikely i will fall pregnant naturally (i conceived on clomid last time) so ive just decided to NTNP until i want to TTC again which i plan to do with the help of clomid again in December. my GP wanted me to go on the pill and i do have a prescription for it but i dont really want to take anything with hormones in it as i have ovulation probs anyway.
i really dont expect to fall preggers before im on the clomid but if i do i'll take it that it was meant to be and wouldnt be unhappy.
i thought i might be last month as u know camerashy as my second period took 40 days to arrive but the long cycles are a sign im not ovulating :(

We did once :wacko: but as I'm BF and I was very sure I wasn't OVing that we just went for it, it was around 8 weeks I think. But now I make sure we use a condom! I don't want another one yet, think OH is a bit disappointed but hell, I want a lie in in the next 5 years thanks!

hi girls well af arrived today .........i put a smiley face next to the title as I think its for the best really not to be pregnant SO soon after having dd3 .......need to give my body a lil time to recover .........

myself + dh really wouldnt have minded tbh but whats meant to be is meant to be ......................will keep u posted for when we do ttc again :haha:

thanks girls for all you replys :thumbup:

ah sorry to hear that, i know u must be a lil disapointed, but u are right it probably is best to give your body a chance to recover first as 7 weeks is very soon.
will u ntnp now?

oh i dont know......were kinda like will we , wont we now........or wait till dd3 is a yr or so .......
ive booked myself in 4 the docs 2morrow to discuss getting the pill patch.......so will let u know lol

i use to always get the implant in my arm but took me 8 mths ttc last time and me + dh dont want that again .......doesnt seem long to some people but was for us

ah i guess was a teeny bit dissapointed but think 7 weeks becoming preg again would be mad hahaha

hopefully will get back into shap a lil b4 preg again , am doing so well loosing the baby weight since dd3 arrived more so than other 2 .............must be all the running around i do hahahaha + i started back at aqua aerobics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->