Anybody been pregnant twice with twins?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Christmas Day 2010 I lost twin boys at 23+6. I went into labour but they both died 8 hours later in neonatal.

Since this trauma, I've had a little girl who is 18 months old.

I'm now 5 weeks and terrified I'm having two again. I feel so rough and got bad heartburn but I think it's too early on to have these symptons.

Has anybody been pregnant with two lots of multiples? I just wanted to know how common is was to have them again x

If you had them last time it can happen again depending on your age and if the last ones were fraternal or identical twins.

I am pretty certain a lady on here called 'Eternal' has one set of live twins and with her current pregnancy was told there was two but one didn't make it past the first trimester, I could be wrong but I am sure she would answer any questions if that is the case. She is in second trimester now.

Yes and i think ive seen in the pregnancy after loss area someone who lost twin boys, had a singleton girl and is now preg wi twins again

Yes and i think ive seen in the pregnancy after loss area someone who lost twin boys, had a singleton girl and is now preg wi twins again

Oh god, sounds like me. Lost twin boys, had a girl and now idea what I'm having. They won't scan me till 8 weeks :(

My friend has 2 sets of twin girls. They are 18 months apart (both sets are fraternal). Identical twins are seen as a chance occurrence, whereas the chances of having fraternal twins is higher with family history, age, and the chances are higher in subsequent pregnancies. I don't know that your chance is higher since you had identical twins, but I wouldn't go by symptoms alone as they can really vary. Do you have a scan date yet - 8 weeks isn't too long to wait if you're almost 6 now xo

Also I'm so so sorry for the loss of your boys :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->