Anybody been too Harry Potter London at Christmas time

lornapj83

Love my babies
Reaction score
Hi my 5 year old is Harry Potter mad so we have decided too take him too the London studios Harry Potter on the 10th of December we are travelling from Cornwall too London on the Friday going to the studios on the Saturday anyone been what's it like anything too look for there also we are looking for places too eat there will Be 3 adults And 6 children aged 18months too 13 years I also would love too take them too see Santa we were thinking Milton Keynes anything else we can Dom there as we're staying until Monday :)

I can't comment on Harry Potter as have not been.I live near Milton Keynes and the Christmas decorations and Santa have been rubbish the past couple of years.I honestly wouldn't bother at all.
Are you staying in Hertfordshire?
Maybe look at a large town or even a large garden centre have very good Christmas displays and Santa's.

We are staying in todington are there a lot of places too eat there and quite easy too find ? And thank you we were going too go shopping in the shopping centre :)

The shops are great at Milton Keynes and also loads of restaurants too.As far as I know Toddington is quite a small village.Are you staying in a hotel ?

There is a garden centre caled Poplars close to Toddington.That's has lots of decorations and also a Santa.

The shops are great at Milton Keynes and also loads of restaurants too.As far as I know Toddington is quite a small village.Are you staying in a hotel ?

Yes we are staying at the premiere inn :) I went too Milton Keynes when I was a child so 20 odd years ago lol and it was amazing they had these massive teddies bears and I loved it so hoping my children will enjoy the shopping centre as we are shopping so I hope their is a lot too look at too for them :)

I've been to HP at Christmas and it was amazing!! So magical!
You'll have a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"