anybody doing slimming world?

Well sorry its abit late girls but thats 2lb off this week so ive now lost 7lb in 3 week and to top it off i was slimmer of the week tonight got my certificate and sticker and bag of healthy goodies :)

Well sorry its abit late girls but thats 2lb off this week so ive now lost 7lb in 3 week and to top it off i was slimmer of the week tonight got my certificate and sticker and bag of healthy goodies :)

Wow well done you :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 7lbs in 4 weeks have been slimmer of the week once and got my half stone award last night :)!!! I love slimming world and my class is fab she has books that are full of recipes that she has photocopied and you can take as many as you like so i always have lots of ideas for things to do everyone is doing so well!!!

Congrats guys :)!!!

I've been doing it a week and mix from green to red days...

Morning ladies!

How are we all doing on the diets? everyone coping ok?

Im loving this diet..

Ladies I have a question...Do you really think you can eat as much potatos and pasta as you want and still lose weight.

I just cant get my head around how much im allowed to eat....I eat more now than ever and just think Im gona be huge by the end of the week.

I am 10 stone and want to be 8 stone...Im only a short arse though so that is what I should be.

Thanks

Sparkle I didnt really believe in it but my mum forced me into trying it and i am hoping that on tuesday I'd have lost some weight, My friend lost 3st 3lb on it so i am hoping it does!!!!

Mumof4 I am really coping well. although this morning I see someone eating a doughnut and really wished i could be i resisted and had pasta with a creamy ham sauce (0 syns) I just want tuesday to roll along so I can see if this extra easy works xx

Thats great Mumof4!
Well done on your 2lb off x

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: yaay mumof42be go you!

Bet that felt great.

Laura how easy are the chips to make? want to try tomorrow

Buffy - I'm in Liverpool too - which club do you go to?

Sparkle - yes you can! Are you just doing green or have you seen the extra easy version now? There isn't enoughh hours in the day to eat it all:haha:

Tried those new muller orange yoghurts with the chocolate sprinkles - well nice.

And bit the bullet and bought fromage frais to do my mash and it was actually dead nice woo hoo

Has everyone had a good day or struggled at all?

:hugs:

Im just doing the green mainly, but going to do a red tomorrow. My god home made chips, Im in egg and chips heaven!!!

how many syns do you girls have? I've been trying to be good and not have that many :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: yaay mumof42be go you!

Bet that felt great.

Laura how easy are the chips to make? want to try tomorrow

Buffy - I'm in Liverpool too - which club do you go to?

Sparkle - yes you can! Are you just doing green or have you seen the extra easy version now? There isn't enoughh hours in the day to eat it all:haha:

Tried those new muller orange yoghurts with the chocolate sprinkles - well nice.

And bit the bullet and bought fromage frais to do my mash and it was actually dead nice woo hoo

Has everyone had a good day or struggled at all?

:hugs:

EASY EASY EASY :winkwink: and lovely they are too.

Get a potato (or 2 because they are free lol) and peeled and slice them into chips, wash them off and then put them on a bit of tissue for a few mins and dry them out (or they arent that nice)... Once you have dried them put them on a baking tray and spray some frylite (i used the fillipo berio one, mild and light) and then whack em in the oven.

We had them last night with burgers and they were lovely..

Let me know how it goes hun xx

And nope had another good day. I am still trying to get my head around being able to eat all this food lol..
Yesterday I had a jacket potato for lunch with ham and pineapple and some low fat cream cheese and then for dinner I had burgers and chips!!! Lol..

I havent had any snacks at all since tuesday! I am so proud of myself, no choccy, bread, biscuits or cakes!!!

And on another note. you can have 2 alpen bars as a b choice so i nipped to Morrisons today to buy them and they are sooooo lovely I have had two as a b choice for breakfast with a banana and one with my cuppa just now!!!

Loving it.. really hope I get to my goal weight on 9st. I have a looooooong way to go!!!! 4stone ish xx

Well done you :happydance: :happydance:
I did pork with jacket sweet potatoes and corn on the cob mmmm
Not been naughty either - tried those alpen things - how nice?!
Will try the chips tomorrow, let you know.

I want to lose around 4 stone if possible too :thumbup:

Yeah they are nice!!! So are the chips and that pork and sweet potatoes sound nice too.

I work for a fruit and vegetable wholesalers so I get all my fruit and veg daily.. loving it. i never took advantage of it before.

How is everyone else getting on???

Hi ladies, can I join u for support?? Im rejoining sw n tues but in the past I have never got past 2-3 wks and then given in and gone to ww although never been overly successful there just found it easier!!! I am hugely overweight and have a person to lose but im gonna take it a stone at a time and try not to get hung up on losing it to quick as long as its going in the right direction!!
Ive always been very overweight and once lost 6 stone doing cambridge diet but then put it all back on but long to be back to a reasonable weight!!! Cant wait for tuesday already got my old mags out planning what to cook which will be easy while im at home on mjaternity leave!!! Good luck to yu all this week xx

Sparkle, Did you get back on the diet today???
Sorry didnt see your post yesterday.

I had bananas and natural yogurt with sweetner in it for breakfast as the girls were driving me nuts! I didnt get a minute to myself but I have gotta say it was lovely lol!! I am gonna try it with more fruit tomorrow at work!!!

So far so good. I really want tuesday to hurry up so i can see what I lost as I am still trying to convince myself the extra easy works!!

Hi ladies, can I join u for support?? Im rejoining sw n tues but in the past I have never got past 2-3 wks and then given in and gone to ww although never been overly successful there just found it easier!!! I am hugely overweight and have a person to lose but im gonna take it a stone at a time and try not to get hung up on losing it to quick as long as its going in the right direction!!
Ive always been very overweight and once lost 6 stone doing cambridge diet but then put it all back on but long to be back to a reasonable weight!!! Cant wait for tuesday already got my old mags out planning what to cook which will be easy while im at home on mjaternity leave!!! Good luck to yu all this week xx

Yeah sure!!! Welcome. I started last tuesday and the maximum I have stayed at SW is 4 months I lost tons of weight but put it all back on.

This time I am determined!! I dont want to be this big. I look like a tree stump!! Lol. I am short too!!!

If you feel like quitting come here to get some support!!

Yeah sure!!! Welcome. I started last tuesday and the maximum I have stayed at SW is 4 months I lost tons of weight but put it all back on.

This time I am determined!! I dont want to be this big. I look like a tree stump!! Lol. I am short too!!!

Thanks for the welcome, the one thing I have in my favour is my height im 5ft 8 so that helps me not look as big as I am but would need be about 12ft to be reasonable lol.

Thanks for the welcome, the one thing I have in my favour is my height im 5ft 8 so that helps me not look as big as I am but would need be about 12ft to be reasonable lol.

Lol. Yep same here. well if you ever feel like your slipping come here and we will do our best to help ya

yes stayed on it, just had the chocolate and today have been good.

Still not getting my head around what I can eat and feal im gona put on a stone this week or something. Ive never eaten as much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->