anybody doing slimming world?

:hi: Hi everyone - 1st weigh in last night..................................

4 1/2 lbs off:happydance: :cloud9:

am thrilled with it especially as have had to have all the additional healthy extras whilst breastfeeding.

mullerlite DEFFO free except the new lemon cheesecake 1 syn, and the choc sprinkles with black cherry 2 syns. The choc orange one is gorgeous and thats free woo hoo!

I've just been to a funeral:cry: and was a good gal and stayed away from the buffet :angelnot: then raced home to eay loads of fruit.

Hows everyone getting on? :hugs:

Well done!!!! I lost the same :happydance::happydance: I am sooooo chuffed....

Morning Ladies!!

Well I lost 4.5lbs so I am happy but my mum lost a whopping 10lbs!!!! I couldnt believe it... She was so chuffed and I kep staring a the scales in disbelief lol!!!
My mouth nearly hit the floor.

What are you all doing for valentines day??? I am going out to eat so I am going to eat all syn free stuff through the day and then I am going to have a steak because the meat is free and then all I will have to count is pudding lol..

lol Pip... i normally do EE but seen as i binge ate monday im gunna do all red this week and hope for a loss :)

Well done laura!! xx

Thank You!! I did have a bit of a bad day yesterday! Had to go to DVLA to sort out my private registration and had to grab and sandwich from greggs! It was a healthy choice but I can bet you it werent healthy for slimming world haha!
So this morning I have been extra good and I have had total 0% yogurt and a banana! x

Well weigh in for me tonight girls.

I think ive maintained this week as ive had a few picky days :(

Hope your all being good? will let you know tonight x

:flower: Can i join you??
I went to slimming world after jake was born and lost over two stone...I started college in september and have put 8lb on! :cry: Its so easy to just eat crap!
Ive got 2.5 stone to lose so i went back last night:thumbup:
I start uni in september to do midwifery....i need to build my confidence up and lose weigvht before i start! xx

Welcome hannah!

I know what you mean about the confidence one of the reasons why im doing this ive got no self esteem always thinking badly about myself ....as i know what it feels like to be a size 10 and how bubbly i was i want that back.

I havent been a size 10 now for about 5 years...we will all get to the size were happy with though just got to remember every little weight loss is a way foward and it all builds up :)

:flower: Can i join you??
I went to slimming world after jake was born and lost over two stone...I started college in september and have put 8lb on! :cry: Its so easy to just eat crap!
Ive got 2.5 stone to lose so i went back last night:thumbup:
I start uni in september to do midwifery....i need to build my confidence up and lose weigvht before i start! xx

Welcome!!!

I am Laura and I do my slimming world classes on a tuesday evenings!!

How did you get into midwifery I would love to explore something like that x

Well ive gained half pound tonight was abit gutted but dont know what to expect at min being 33 week preg...still have a 6 n half LB loss in 4 weeks though so thats good enough for me :)

Well it could just be baby! Hope you lost next week hun x

You should be putting on half a lb a week by now anyway hun, so I wouldn't worry. I'm hoping to start SW after bubs is born (haven't got the willpower to start at the mo!) so I'll pop by then hopefully. Keep going, you're doing so well :flower:

Hello. How is everyone???

We went out last night for a meal and I think I was pretty good!
I had a steak and a jacket potato! So that free and all I had to count was my pudding and the sauce for my steak! I was proud of myself.

I am also very lucky because weigh in night is tuesday and its pancake day!! Yummy. which means i can have a treat.

I have done this diet differently to all my others and I have learnt to adjust my habits, Usually I would be naughty after every weigh in because then you start the new week but I was good this tuesday cos i knew it was pancake day so i am also proud that i can do a bit of give and take

How are we all getting on???? xx

Hi girls :flower:

Sorry not been on - got horrid horrid throat infection and been dead all week, have hardly eaten anything :cry: which probably means I won't lose much doesn't it or it'll go back on next week.
Even yoghurts are hurting to eat.

Hi to the other joiners - my weigh in day tomorrow so keep you posted, hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready to knuckle back down tomorrow :winkwink:

Laura - how saintly were you on your meal out - gold star for you chick :haha:

Hope youre feeling better soon pip :hugs:

Ive had food poisoning this week, started early hours friday so i havnt eaten much either and what i have, hasnt been sticking to SW :(

weigh in tomoro so time will tell :wacko:

You girls have inspired me to start eating a bit healthier! Been feeling really tired (normal for the stage I'm at obviously) but I think starting to eat a bit healthier will give me a lot more energy and keep my vitamin levels up for labour (hopefully!)

So my plan for tomorrow is:

Breakfast

2 x Weetabix (HEB)
180ml Semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch
Batchelor's mild curry rice
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
Creamy mushroom pasta (with very low fat fromage frais, garlic & chilli, oil (HEB))
Broccoli
28g Cheddar (HEA)

Snacks
Fruit (banana & apple)
Remaining 70ml milk in coffee (HEA)
2 x Mini milk ice poles/creams (3 syns)
1 cup RLT

ETA: My diet up until now has been atrocious! For example, today I ate a big bag (135g) of Maltesters... for lunch!

Hi girls.

Well had abit of a crap weekend as im not so good bad chest/cough! so ive been pecking a little i hoppedon scales this morning to check out and there saying im still the same as weigh in.

So gonna be good all week now ~ as weigh in on thursday i wanna hopefully shift that half LB i gained last week or maintain.

Ive also just got my craving that i had in my other 3 pregnancies buts its come late this time round DIET COKE WIH ICE!! the diet coke cant be helping!!

Well for breakkie ive just had a millier light and a apple!

Hows everybody else doing? x

Morning Girlies!!!
Its weigh in night for me!! And also pancake day so I am going to have some after weigh in! I hope I have lost. I was really good apart from eating that little bit of cake when OH took me out for dinner!!! My jeans are loose now! I had to keep hoisting them up yesterday haha!!

Not a good week for everyone feeling a bit poop! Hope your all better soon!

xx

You girls have inspired me to start eating a bit healthier! Been feeling really tired (normal for the stage I'm at obviously) but I think starting to eat a bit healthier will give me a lot more energy and keep my vitamin levels up for labour (hopefully!)

So my plan for tomorrow is:

Breakfast

2 x Weetabix (HEB)
180ml Semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch
Batchelor's mild curry rice
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
Creamy mushroom pasta (with very low fat fromage frais, garlic & chilli, oil (HEB))
Broccoli
28g Cheddar (HEA)

Snacks
Fruit (banana & apple)
Remaining 70ml milk in coffee (HEA)
2 x Mini milk ice poles/creams (3 syns)
1 cup RLT

ETA: My diet up until now has been atrocious! For example, today I ate a big bag (135g) of Maltesters... for lunch!

We are all here if you ever need support!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"