anybody doing slimming world?

Sparkle I am the same. I am wishing away the days to see what the weight is like on Tuesday!! I am so shocked at all I have eaten.

The girls have been terrors today and I have really really not had the time for anything so I had a jacket potatoe with tuna and sweetcorn but I didnt enjoy it cos I had to rush cos of Jaycee!!!!

Glad you got back on Sparkle x

oh you need to eat eat eat...Take advantage...:)

I had a cajun spice on my potatos today, not sure if thats allowed or now? x

I think so! I dont think it would be much even if it was a syn!! x

Weighed in this morning, got a crappy 0.5lb loss :( im having a eat and you want and syn free day today :lol:

Im still trying to be really good but think I let myself not have what I want portion size as its unreal what I could actually eat!! my appetite is huge and I never really ate that much before, so not sure if this will work for me

Afternoon !!

Well everything going fine this end keep having urges to eat crap but ive held myself back.

Nessajane a loss is a loss and your still heading in right direction i wouldnt stress yourself over it :)

Well for me to have lost 7lb in 3 weeks this is a typical daily meal plan i have.

Breakfast=either a mullier light and apple OR crunchy nut with semi skim milk.
Dinner= maybe a low fat noodle and mullier light OR jacket tatie with beans.
Tea= well this can either be slim world chips & homemade burgers 0R stir fry OR jacket spud again with a topping.

If i get peckish at night i usually have mullier light or fruit or both lol

I got on scaled today is saying ive lost 0.5lb so far so maybe im looking at another 1-2lb loss i really hope so.

Good luck with your weigh in girls!!!

Nessa :hugs: it's still a loss chick - a packet of butter no less :happydance:

Hi everyone - my 1st weigh in later *gulp* am quite excited - gonna be sooo gutted if not lost cos I've been so good.

Laura I did the chips - yummy, even OH was raving about them :thumbup:

Mumof42be if we all do a name and loss chart -

You know something like:
Name: Weight to lose: Weight lost so far:
Pip 40lbs ?

could you put in in the 1st thread and update each week or would that be a super pain in the ar*e?
If so let me know and 'll ask Wobbs or SC what we can come up with.

Is everyone having a good day?

:hugs::kiss:

I would if i knew how to update on 1st thread...is it easy to do only know the basics lol

If anybody else knows how to do it feel free to update or will it have to be me as i started thread...told you im useless when it comes to messing with things on net lol

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop in and see how you are all doing. Seems you're doing quite well :thumbup:

I didn't go last week as I was poorly and I won't be going this week as I've just been signed off work this week, had a little look on my scales last week though and don't think I have gained anything, which I am pleased with as it's been a struggle to follow the plan. I really can't wait to start feeling better so I can get on with it properly though. Bring on the salads!! haha! x

could someone tell me how many grams of rice I can have when doing a red day??

Thankyou x

Afternoon !!

Well everything going fine this end keep having urges to eat crap but ive held myself back.

Nessajane a loss is a loss and your still heading in right direction i wouldnt stress yourself over it :)

Well for me to have lost 7lb in 3 weeks this is a typical daily meal plan i have.

Tea= well this can either be slim world chips & homemade burgers 0R stir fry OR jacket spud again with a topping.

I got on scaled today is saying ive lost 0.5lb so far so maybe im looking at another 1-2lb loss i really hope so.

When I done the syn calculator it says Muller Light is 5 syns! Is that right?? I was really dissapointed cos I love them!

I have been pretty good all week! My scales say I have lost so hoping tonight will be the same :wacko:!!
I have my class tonight at 6.30pm cant wait!!

I went to MIL's for dinner last night and its usually a roast but she made enchiladas.. I ate one and I gotta say it was soooo scrummy but high in syns so I deffo went over my syns yesterday! But I have been good all week and only had a maximum of 10 syns so I am not too bothered..

im excited for tonight!!! How are we all getting on xx

Does anyone know who we could contact to make this a sticky thread!! x

Afternoon !!

When I done the syn calculator it says Muller Light is 5 syns! Is that right?? I was really dissapointed cos I love them!

I have been pretty good all week! My scales say I have lost so hoping tonight will be the same :wacko:!!

I went to MIL's for dinner last night and its usually a roast but she made enchiladas.. I ate one and I gotta say it was soooo scrummy but high in syns so I deffo went over my syns yesterday! But I have been good all week and only had a maximum of 10 syns so I am not too bothered..

Hi hun as far as im aware they are free to eat the mullier light fat free yogs....i was told this by my friends that have been going for nearly a year now...will have to check up on this as i eat quite a few of these a day...although its not really effected my weight loss.

I will let you know.How did your weigh in go??? x

Afternoon !!

Hi hun as far as im aware they are free to eat the mullier light fat free yogs....i was told this by my friends that have been going for nearly a year now...will have to check up on this as i eat quite a few of these a day...although its not really effected my weight loss.

I will let you know.How did your weigh in go??? x

Ive just done the calculator and got 2 1/2 syns for all days ....in my pot it contains

97 cals
4.2 protein
7.8 carbs
0.1 fat

Dont know why they have said these are free as ive been using my syns for other things as i thought these were free from what i'd be told will double check at group though .whoppsss lol

Ok im back...been doing some research on these mullier lights and yes they are FREE they used to be a that 2 1/2 syns a few years ago but since then changed them to free.

Just to add its the mullier lights rice pots that have the syns .

Hi ladies, had my first meeting so officially back on sw now!!! Does anyone know if you can have flavoured waters free?? Thanks x

Im not sure on that one all i know is all sugar free and no added sugar drinks are free....try the syns calculater if you can or if you have the

Calories....protien...carbs and fat in i can check for you if u like.

:hi: Hi everyone - 1st weigh in last night..................................

4 1/2 lbs off:happydance: :cloud9:

am thrilled with it especially as have had to have all the additional healthy extras whilst breastfeeding.

mullerlite DEFFO free except the new lemon cheesecake 1 syn, and the choc sprinkles with black cherry 2 syns. The choc orange one is gorgeous and thats free woo hoo!

I've just been to a funeral:cry: and was a good gal and stayed away from the buffet :angelnot: then raced home to eay loads of fruit.

Hows everyone getting on? :hugs:

well done pip :happydance:

well i binged all day yest and woke up feeling terribe so im going to try and do all red days this week and hopfully i may still get a loss!!

Today:

Breaky - Ready break with bannanna & Sweetner
dinner - ham salad, 2 clementines, apple, 1 aplen light
tea - chciken & veg stew, 1 clementine 1 aplen light

Im starving now :(

Nessa have you got the extra easy stuff? Its loads better than seperating the red and green days :thumbup:

Everything seems to be unlimited as long as it isn't a block of lard :munch::munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->