anybody doing slimming world?

I'm so glad i'm not the only one that had a bad weekend!!!

We were at a wedding saturday and i started off good... had melon starter and took all the fat off the chicken etc.... then the profiteroles came out..... and the wine... and then the buffet! Sooooo not good!!

And then yesterday at my mums i had a bit of pork pie and some apple crumble :dohh:

Don't think i will be getting my stone award somehow!

Pink- was only 1lb away from getting my stone award so bit annoyed i wont be getting it but i deffo will next wk:happydance:

xxx

well ive just been to weigh in and ive gained 2 and a half this week which is brill considering what ive had i really thought it would be more so iam back on the band wagon and today ive had.....

b.. nowt
l.. salad
t.. chicken omlet yet i burnt it so didnt et much :( and then a muller light the orange and choc one omg they are so nice and only about 3 syns brill x

Naya- 2.5 is fine for u cos u lost so much so fast ;-)
The choc orange mullerlights are syn free hun, not 3 syns. lol. So enjoy!

I think my gain will be around 1-2lb this wk but im right back on track now an im not having syns again till thurs :) just havin a mug shot now xxx

i thought the choc etc muller lights were syns too - we were told at group it was just plainish/fruit that were syn free?

Mullerlight Orange Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate Original ( Syn Free ) Green ( Syn Free ) Extra Easy ( Syn Free )

From the SW syns online site ;-) the only muller lights that have syns are the ones with a fruit layer on the bottom and the limited edition ones such as the cheesecake ones :)

xxx

wow thats great my friend said they had syns in them now i know what my treats are gonna be i love the bannana and custurd ones too so yummy x

Its the cherry choc ones that arent free!

Oooh thats not too bad then AQ! I am quite happy with that. Done quite well today...

I am on mugshot for lunch tomorrow!

Weigh in day!! argh!!

xxx

Good luck for 2moz Magpies!

Oh btw- how long did u wait for ur jenny renny predicition? i sent off for it 2wks ago an nowt yet :-(

xxx

oooh! thanks for that! perhaps a chocolate (yoghurty) ttreat may not be out of the question! :D

I am feeling so proud of myself.

I've had the day from hell. First started off with a friends pregnancy announcement which set me off and had upset me for most of the day. Then my boss got signed off sick for two weeks so that means me doing my work and hers (again!). Then someone almost drove into me and gave me a mouthful even though it was his fault when I left work.

Drove to Tescos and by time I got there I was in tears :cry:

But anyway I have resisted tempation three times today:

Cakes brought in by a work colleague for her birthday (chocolate gateaux, lemon cheesecake and sponge cakes) this morning.
I very almost caved in and brought myself a naughty treat to console myself whilst in Tesco but resisted.
Got home and almost ate the Creme Egg that was in the fridge but again I resisted as I want ti stay on track this week.

I think considering the day I've had (and I am a bit of an emotional eater) is usually when I can completely undo all my good work so am feeling pretty proud of myself this evening :D

Hello everyone!

I have been doing slimming world for justr over a year and have lost 6 stone!! However...just found out I am expecting and am wavering. I had lost my focus a bit anyway with one thing or another so it is a great excuse BUT I really do not want to go back where I was and i still had another 3 until target.

Our consultant is not the best motivator so I am wondering about stopping and doing it at home or moving groups...what do you think? I am a bit concerned at paying the money and still putting on weight :(

Smiley- HUGE well done hun! its weird how some days just try to beat u down isnt it?
U avoided comfort eating tho and thats fab, so go you!! ;-)

Lucky- welcome luv! congrats on the pregnancy. hope it goes well and you manage to follow the plan, the best u can.

i dnt knw if i can be arsed going class this wed, just to be told iv gained weight... our class is not the most exciting either tbh... lol xxx

Hiya ladies!

Im looking into starting new diet, just wondering can do this at home like weight watchers? Do you still have pay weekly/monthly?

Thank you's :)

Good luck for 2moz Magpies!

Oh btw- how long did u wait for ur jenny renny predicition? i sent off for it 2wks ago an nowt yet :-(

xxx

About 3 days...

I'd send her an email or resubmit the form off her website. Thats what I did.

xxx

I'm not going next week because I am on holiday. So I have to go this week.

Congrats on the pregnancy lucky. Will they still weigh you at group if you are pregnant?

xxx

I'm not going next week because I am on holiday. So I have to go this week.

Congrats on the pregnancy lucky. Will they still weigh you at group if you are pregnant?

xxx

Thanks guys!

i assume they weigh you, thing is, of all the people i'd like to tell, ditsy consultant is the last!! i think you are supposed to get a letter from slimming world signed by the midwife, who i don't see until 29th June anyway so.... prob keep quiet!! Expecting a bit of a gain this week ;)!!

You can do slimming world online but you have to pay, or you could join, go along for the books then do it at home. I have to say going to weigh in really helps for me but then when you know the weight's going to go up it's prob not as motivating...but does it have to?? I don't know. I do need to get some will power back though LOL!!

See I was thinking of going as long as possible before they noticed I was pregnant (when I do get pregnant!!)

xxx

Hiya - well, 1.5lbs ON

Password is PEPPER

Wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected woohooo:happydance:
Am so back in the saddle tomoz girls - lets get this skinnyarsed show on the road!!!!! :thumbup:

Mrs Q - Spain - place called Calpe, was really lovely - was super paranoid about keeping the boy covered in cream but it was fine - he loved everything from the plane to the pool, little dude :cloud9:

Yep Magpie - I saw food - I ate it :haha: :haha:

I'd never heard of it before but it really was lovely, only thing was that the villa was a bit out the way so we had to drive everywhere but the place was so fabulous it was worth it :thumbup: got the details if anyone wants :shrug:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->