anybody due end of august 2012??

lealou

Reaction score
hi found i was pregnant last week (with baby number 3!) and am around 4-5 weeks pregnant, anybody else in the same boat that would like to share the experience with me???

Congratulations on your pregnancy.
We have a group thread for ladies due in August if you would like to come and join us: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/821888-august-2012-baby-fire-flys.html

Congratulations! I found out yesterday I am
Due 23rd august! So happy :)

According to my due date calculator I am due August 27th. I havent been to the doctor yet because I just found out a few days ago! So excited! Congrats to u!

Congratulations! im due the 25th based on my calculations and i tend to go overdue!

I am due around Aug 19th but I am PRAYING that it sticks!!!

From my calculations, I am due August 24th with my first! I'm so excited! I'm 4 weeks 4 days today! :) Going for my first doctor appointment next Tuesday. Can't wait! :)

I think I am due around 23rd Aug, im approx 5 weeks but having a dating scan tomorrow, wish me luck!!

All the best to you all Xxxx

Hi, can I join you ladies. Just found out yesterday I'm pregnant with my second. Due 27th August according to my dates. Have a little boy who just turned 1 year old last week!!

Hi ladies congrats on your bfps x Aug 27th for me (praying its a sticky) x looks like august going to be a busy month xxx

According to the online pregnancy calculator I am due either August 20th or 21st. I tried 2 different calculators and they gave me those dates. My first appointment is January 4th. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Has anyone else experienced occasional dizziness/ feeling light headed?

Hi! Congrats to everyone here! :) Baby #4 is due August 31st.

Jojo~ Me, the worst is when I'm driving, seems to bring it on even more.

I read where it was normal. It just worried me because it doesn't look like being light headed is normal. Congrats to you all too! This is my first pregnancy! :)

That's true, this is the first pregnancy I've had it though. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->