Anybody due in June??

PumpkinPatchx

Proud Mummy. <3
Reaction score
I haven't actually met anybody on here thats due in June.. feel a liddle bit left out now Lol... :flower:

me...im due 3rd of june so only about 12 days til d day!!!!

how u feeling? what date u due? xxx

Hey hun, nice to meet you :) I'm due June 24th.. I'm ok, just getting bad cramp now! Ahh wow.. not long for you at all! You all ready?? How you feeling. xx

I have nearly 14 days to go, I am due June 6th :o time is going quick, but wish it would go a little bit quicker lol! x

ahhh I know how you feel girls.. been reading a few birth stories on the birth & announcement form.. can't help but feeling a little jealous, lol. I won't be saying that when I'm in labor!! Do you know what your having or are you a team yellow? xx

Hey hun, nice to meet you :) I'm due June 24th.. I'm ok, just getting bad cramp now! Ahh wow.. not long for you at all! You all ready?? How you feeling. xx

nice to meet u too :)

oh booo to the cramps!!!

i know not long at all!!! hoping baby will come on time though as im quite uncomfy now and cant sleep well at all :(

yes all ready now...just need the baby now lol :happydance:

im team :yellow: but think its another little boy...but we will soon see xxx

Im due 19th so fathers day lol, i will be refusing to push if i go into labour on my due date though! lol x

Hi
Im due 4th June sooooooo ready for it now - at my last appointment 2 weeks ago i was 3/5th engaged. Im team Yellow x x

I am due on the 6th but am being induced on the 05/30.

I am team yellow!

Had a couple of false alarms but that is it..... can't wait for the baby to be here now!

Really uncomfy! We haven't got long now though ladies and then we get to meet them yeay!..... xx

fathers day here as well, pink bump...but ill push whenever she would like to come out...today would be fine lol
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/427743-june-buds-come-2-babies-counting-251.html
here is a link to the june buds thread :)

How nice a few of you being due on Fathers day.. lovely fathers day present.. I'm team pink.. I got a little inpatient..I'll have a surprise next time! xx

Im due on the 18th :) cannot wait to see my little boy

Hi All

I'm due 4 June, team yellow too. Ready for he/she to be out now though!!! Getting very uncomfortable!

Kim x

I'm due very end of May, but I might end up with a little June bug lol

Im the 4th too, I have been pretty happy ambling along but now, just today I'm finally ready to get this baby out! I wanna know what I've got... :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->