Anybody due in June??

Yeah didn't think that there was so many ladies due in June.. lol.. How you all feeling?? xx

I'm being induced around the 7th June b/c of gestational complications. Feeling like i'm getting there now...just!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb30a1.aspx

Hi, i'm due on 27th June and can't wait! A psychic lady on a train told me she would be here by week 37 so i'm constantly looking for signs lol. Was 3/5 engaged at my 34 week appointment. Can't wait to meet her! x

I'm due June 16th!
People think I'm not gonna make it till June but I'm determined!!!

I'm due june 7th with a yellow bump. It seems there are a lot more of us here than I thought! No signs here yet and doctor says I'm still sealed shut, hahaha! Hopefully everyone is doing great! :)

I'm due 4th June with a pink wriggler!

Had some signs but no baby yet! So uncomfortable now, wish she would make an appearance already!

I'm getting really uncomfortable too! My stomach feels like a dancefloor tonight.. bums in the air (ribs) arms waving around.. legs kicking away, whatever she's doing in their shes having fun. lol Really can't believe were in single figures though girls.. never thought i'd see the day! xx

I'm not due until July, but I feel like I'm gonna pop any day now! I have a feeling I might end up having baby Gracie in June with all these Active Labor and Back Labor pains lol.

Hey hun, nice to meet you :) I'm due June 24th.. I'm ok, just getting bad cramp now! Ahh wow.. not long for you at all! You all ready?? How you feeling. xx

oh hey! we have the same due date lol :flower:

I haven't actually met anybody on here thats due in June.. feel a liddle bit left out now Lol... :flower:

I'm due on 08 June. Can't wait! I just want my baby out! :haha: How about you? :flower:

Not long for you at all Hun.. little bit jealous actually! I'm due 24th June.. so could be a July baby if she's a stubborn madam. Lol do you know what your having? x x

I haven't actually met anybody on here thats due in June.. feel a liddle bit left out now Lol... :flower:

I'm due on 08 June. Can't wait! I just want my baby out! :haha: How about you? :flower:

Not long for you at all Hun.. little bit jealous actually! I'm due 24th June.. so could be a July baby if she's a stubborn madam. Lol do you know what your having? x x

I'm having another baby boy! wanted a girl but who caresm as long as he's healthy! :happydance: I know, just a couple more weeks to go. I kept having these pains and I'm not sure if he's gonna arrive early or what. You will soon be there! Good luck to all of us! I'm not looking forward to labor but I just want to meet him already! :happydance:

I've been getting little niggles tonight.. she hasn't stopped moving at all.. bums in ribs.. ouch! legs kicking about.. hence I'm awake, really tired but she won't let me sleep.. :( How come your up?? Lovely, I'm having a girl.. Do you have any names yet?? x x

I've been getting little niggles tonight.. she hasn't stopped moving at all.. bums in ribs.. ouch! legs kicking about.. hence I'm awake, really tired but she won't let me sleep.. :( How come your up?? Lovely, I'm having a girl.. Do you have any names yet?? x x

We're going to call him Aston Lewis. :blush: Right now, I'm in love with a name, with the bump, with the kicks and nudges here and there in my tummy.. I just can't wait to fall head over heels with the FACE! :happydance: How about you? What's her name? I can't sleep because I slept at 6pm and woke up at 9pm. I have weird sleeping pattern, and the contractions ain't helping! LOL My hubby's fast asleep beside me and snoring! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->