Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Thanks for askin! I'm a terrible tester. Honestly, I will probably start testing tomorrow even though AF isn't due til August 27. I know, I know - I'm waaaay too early. I've just been feeling so funny. I'm tired, hungry, have high temps in the am (I'm usually 97.1 pre - O and I've been up in the 98's for the last 2 days) and my BBS are so sore that I cried out when DH gave me a hug. I wasn't able to pinpoint when I O'ed this month, so I'm not really sure how many dpo I am. Just keeping fx that I did O. I just feel really lucky that I get to see my OBGYN on Wednesday. I am so looking forward / fearful of what she can and will tell me. FX!

Anyone else testing this week?

Good luck with your test!! The high temps sound good! The really sore BBs area also a positive thing.

went to check again and barely anything was on the tampon. light pink spots and may one tiny red spot. should i consider this AF or just spotting? I normally will start out slow but not this slow and as the day progresses my period comes but not this time...

I did that for 3 days on my last cycle...I normally do it for about 1-2 days at most and on the fourth morning I had AF. GOOD LUCK!

Natzie: I'm so sorry to hear about your AF :cry:. Buckets of :dust: for next month!

So I was wondering could this be implantation bleeding

Possibly! I've heard people say that a lot of time it comes around when AF is due. But maybe you O'd late and it is?! If nothing comes of it test in a few days to give the HCG time to rise and register on a test.

MrsChaffin- I checked in with my friend who is doing soy for the first time this cycle to see if she had any advice for you. This is what she sent:
WHEN should you take soy?
You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.
If you take soy Isoflavones during the later time bracket, for example CD 5-9, you shall strengthen the egg that has already started growing producing a healthier egg. The earlier in your cycle you take It, the higher your chance of releasing multiple eggs but these eggs will not be as mature as the eggs grown from taking Soy later.�
A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7) allowing time for a strong and healthy egg to develop without erasing the chance of a second egg being developed and released.

1-5 = You produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = You produce more eggs than usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be a lot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

What DOSAGE should you take?
The dose is really�up to you but you should always use the lowest amount that works for you.
With Clomid the starting dose is 50mg. Soy Isoflavones are said to be half the strength of Clomid, so it makes sense for the starting dose to be 100mg.
The trouble with 100mg of soy is that the capsules tend to come as 40mg. So you have a choice of starting at 80mg or 120mg.

I would recommend that if you know that you do ovulate without taking soy then you should start with 80mg.
And if you know that you don't usually ovulate you can start with 120mg.
Some women change the dose on different days. So they may start at 120mg for the first 3 days then give an extra boost for the last 2 days with 160mg.�

Use the lowest dose possible for yourself. It is said that it takes 3months to get the full benefits of what you are taking. NEVER EXCEED 200mg/day.

Hope this helps!

Well I had :bfn: this morning however I am only 6dpo (although according to my calculations I am due af 23rd?!) and fertility friend seems to think my nausea and cervix position (tmi) are good. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in a day or so.... Anyone else tested? :dust: for u all

still holding off till tomorrow! i will only be 9dpo so im not really counting on tomorrow showing anything but a :bfn:

Sounds like a very good plan Natz. You never know when the DH might be the problem. Mine is on blood pressure meds and has some extra pounds on him, so I'm a bit concerned too. And take all the time you want to mourn! Always! Your prenatal might be good since it comes from your OB. Let's compare. Mine has

So I just picked up your list to compare easily :))
Only my Folic acid is prescribed it s 1mg tablet everyday. I am taking prenatal by myself earlier I was taking nature made now it is nature's bounty
I am writing mine next to yours

vitamin A 4500IU. 4000
vitamin C 120 mg. 120
vitamin D 400IU. 400
vitamin E 30 IU. 30
Thiamin (B-1) 1.4 mg 1.8
Riboflavin vitamin B-2 1.6 mg. 1.7
Niacin 18 mg. 20
vitamin B-6 10 mg. 2.6
Folic acid 1000 mg. 800 (but I am taking 1mg prescription also)
vitamin B-12 8mcg. 8
Biotin 35 mcg. Don't have
Pantothenic 7mg. Don't have
calcium 600 mg. 200
iron 18mg. 28
iodine 290 mcg. Don't have
Magnesium 200 mg. Don't have
zinc 15 mg. 25
copper 1.3 mg. Nope
and one 900mg fish oil pill nope

Lol it is a long list.. Hope we aren't bothering the ladies here with this list !!!!

By the way good luck to you nd fx for your symptoms.. Hope this is your cycle :)))

Wishing4bump, I agree with mrstaz it does look like implantation and if it isn't increasing you should wait a day or two and then test !!!
Fx for you !!

still holding off till tomorrow! i will only be 9dpo so im not really counting on tomorrow showing anything but a :bfn:

Fx for u! Fertility friend told me I shouldn'treally test until 16dpo! That's 10days away.... I might just go mental by then :wacko: I'm hoping to test Friday as I should be due af thurs. any symptoms bakerH?

not really anything much, some sore boobies, and a back ache but those can also be af, so :shrug:

Yeh I know what u mean I have had on and off nausea but that could be in my head?! It's driving me insane! Damn tww!

any :bfp: this morning 22nd testers?? I got a :bfn: but that was expected as im only 9 dpo today

:dust: to everyone!

:bfn: for me... My temp stayed high until this morning when it took a nose dive!! On to my 2nd round of femara :D

Its so terrible to watch every sign and wonder if it's AF or early pregnancy. It's killing me! No testing this morning as I'm seeing my doc this afternoon. So anxious I barely slept last night. I cannot wait!

AF on way for me early again :( bfn this morning. Temp stayed high. Checked my cervix and lots of fresh red blood. Tho I'm not full flow yet so just expecting tomorrow I guess :) feeling positive my holiday will do the trick! Good luck everybody this month :) xx

This is torture - had a massive spike in temp this morning which I thought was good at 8dpo so took a test and it was :bfn: and then I looked at my chart and what I considered an implantation dip was on 4dpo. Is that too early as I have since read implantation is between 7dpo and10dpo? Any advice? Other than to relax?!!! :wacko:

AF on way for me early again :( bfn this morning. Temp stayed high. Checked my cervix and lots of fresh red blood. Tho I'm not full flow yet so just expecting tomorrow I guess :) feeling positive my holiday will do the trick! Good luck everybody this month :) xx

Sorry to hear that. Good luck next month. I am doing the same thing if AF shows up for me. I plan to go away for a week with the hubby during O week. Already have the week booked off in case haha.

AF was due yesterday for me. I am waiting until saturday morning to test since I did get a BFN on sunday at 12dpo. I don't want to see another negative:nope:

Ah, I hate all these outs and BFNs! At least one person in this group HAS to get a BFP!!

So sorry to everyone who didn't get it this month :hugs:.

:dust: to everyone still waiting!

I'm due tomorrow - we'll see!

Hi ladies! :flower:

I'm due on the 24th as well. It's our first cycle TTC#2 and I've never tracked anything so I have no idea when I ovulate :growlmad:. I have long cycles so the waiting is killlllllling me!

You and I are in the same boat this is my first month and I'm due on the 24th... The waiting is a bit much I can't deny that I'm very anxious, I have no idea when I ovulate I just hope that I get a bfp this month, me and hubby have a really healthy sex life so hopefully this month is it.. Baby dust to all u ladies..

I had absolutely no symptoms this month so just waiting for AF before I waste a FRER. I'm due the 24th/25th so not holding breath. Although, I don't have sore back or AF symptoms yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->