Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Nose dive in temps will most likely be out by the weekend!

I hope all my unused :dust: will get on you ladies!!!! :dust:

I got my typical pre-AF colored discharge:cry:.

Tons of :dust: to those still waiting! let's see a BFP!

I'm so sorry about the dreaded AF arriving in the last few days for some of you :(
FX'd for the rest of you still waitingto test in the test few days,hoping for that BFP for you!!

I've started to chart and use OPKs for my next cycle, currently CD6. Also will try preseed, we'll see how we go!

My temp nose dived to the cover line this morning after rocketing yesterday. Ff still seems positive but I'm not so sure? Oh and ff reckons I should test on 3rd sept! Damn it's a long month....

I got my typical pre-AF colored discharge:cry:.

Tons of :dust: to those still waiting! let's see a BFP!

Me too!!!! This morning I woke up and checked my cervix and have light brown in there. AF is coming. I also had crazy pms last night ahhaa should have known. We will try again together next month :) Sorry it wasn't your month either :(

Good luck to all you ladies!!

OK it's CD 32 for me, did a FRER only to get a BFN. I hope AF comes soon so we can start again. Here's to some serious September baby making girls and beautiful June babies! :dust:

Im out too! :sad1: but ultra sound monday to make sure my cysts are gone! :happydance:

Ohhh boo not a single BFP yet to cheer us on :( well I'm having super heavy AF this month I hate it! I think it's because I've been taking ore conception bits for more than 2 months! I'm trying to plan our holiday BD not to miss the big day!! We go a week Monday. Apparantly the big day is Friday. I dunno whether to go everyday or every other. Hmmm simple things hey :) good luck any ladies who are still left!!!

YM22

Ohhh boo not a single BFP yet to cheer us on :( well I'm having super heavy AF this month I hate it! I think it's because I've been taking ore conception bits for more than 2 months! I'm trying to plan our holiday BD not to miss the big day!! We go a week Monday. Apparantly the big day is Friday. I dunno whether to go everyday or every other. Hmmm simple things hey :) good luck any ladies who are still left!!!

YM22

I've read that if the sperm count is healthy then every dy is best. :) GOOd lUCk!

Well I'm assuming it is from cheapy test 4 years ago and then BFP 1st cycle no#1 DH has mentioned going to doc just for ease of mind but I'm really counting on this month doing the trick :) I do hope so. My good friend is 3 months pg so would live to share with her our first year struggles hehe

YM22

Ladies, I am so sorry to hear that some of you got ur af : (((.. Those of you stil waiting to test lots of baby dust to you !!!

I am on CD6 today.. Started grapefruit juice today and probably will start opk on CD8

Good luck everyone !! Hoping for lots of BFPs :)

Help! When I woke up this am, I went to the bathroom. When I was going, I had strong pain near my uterus area, so I waited an hour and peed again on a CB HPT because I started thinking it might be an ectopic pregnancy might be causing my pain. The results are a strong control window and a faint positive cross. DH thinks it might be preggers, but I think not. I've had so my AF signs - I even broke down crying at a burger joint the other day when my burger go served pink. I know, I'm a super dork. Raw meats freak me out. What should I do?

test again in the am, with a pink dye test, faint or not a lines a line! :)

Ladies, I am so sorry to hear that some of you got ur af : (((.. Those of you stil waiting to test lots of baby dust to you !!!

I am on CD6 today.. Started grapefruit juice today and probably will start opk on CD8

Good luck everyone !! Hoping for lots of BFPs :)

Grapefruit juice is a good one and don't forget oil of eve primrose - really helpsg ur cm! :flower:

Ladies I got af yesterday at 10dpo - Lutheal phase is only 9 days?! Very disappointed as I had convinced myself this month.... Good luck to the rest for bfp either this month or next!

Man oh man, its taking a long time for AF to come this month. I whine about 33 days, that's my usual but nothing, no spotting even to be heard of. I know it's coming, have felt tired and sore back/lower belly. Maybe because of the chemical last month it's taking longer. 33 days is about the longest I can wait without becoming antsy. The witch is just wasting my time lol.
I was disappointed to see so few bFP's in August. You'd think those hot summer nights would have spurred some extra baby dust. Congrats to the few who got lucky!

Hey everyone! Well I got my :bfp: today. I am super excited. I hope you all get yours soon!!

2have4kids who is that gorgeous little Scotsman in your pic?! Definately will be getting a baby kilt when we eventually get our bfp! Soooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->