Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

No - I could do the bc but I'm NTNP, the only other thing that regulated it was Clomid.....

yeah i don't want to do bc either...I feel like thats what screwed up my cycles in the first place. I keep hearing about clomid what is it exactly? sorry still new to that stuff!

Clomid induces ovulation and also helps regulate your cycle. Depending on your doctor, you take it CD2-6 or 3-7, etc and it causes you to ovulate in a more predictable amount of time.

Since early July, my cycle has ranged from 57 days to 60 days. In August, I was sure I was preg, but I kept getting a BFN. Finally on day 60 AF came to visit. My last cycle was 57 days. Since my ovulation time is so crazy, we've decided to BD every other day until we get a BFP.

lol thats how it usually happens...when you decide to stop trying and stop worrying! My "plan" for this month is to not really "try" and just focus more on whats been going on with my body. I bought OPKs to see if Im actually ovulating at all...and the bbt thermometer to get a chart started. Just don't want to stress myself out more with temping/charting etc. though. Off to the doctor when AF is over...and go from there I guess.

It's definitely a good thing to try and stay relaxed I tell myself that month after month well when I was trying for #1 and I would still stress myself out lol. But charting is really a great way to keep on top of your cycles. I don't think I would have gotten pregnant the first time if I didn't know my cycle so well by charting.

thanks kirstie! yeah I'm still not understanding the whole temping thing but I'm sure ill be able to read it better after a full month or 2 is over. as for the opks I'm on cd10 now and already seeing the lines getting darker :) its actually kind of exciting lol. trying not to stress or obsess over it though...just pretending like its a part of my everyday routine haha

Hi Bella21

Someone on one of my posts recommended Vitex. It's a herbal tablet that's got right good reviews for regulating cycle.

Maybe worth a shot if you reach a point where nothing seems to be working.

I'm getting some payday, so fingers crossed.

Xx

thanks loobyloo! ill definitely look into those and let me know how they work for you!

Hi girls, any of you know how a pregnant would be measured in weeks if u conceived on a long cycle?? You could be 5 weeks into cycle before ovulation and wondered how u could possibly be 7 weeks if pregnant two weeks later lol. Would doctors have to assume you can work out conception, or would it be harder for us to have to rely on the scan to prove it??

You usually get your dating scan at 12 weeks which is based on measurement of the uterus and baby. I had 3 dates for my lo because of my cycles and baby growing rapidly then slowing down lol.

Bella: fx for you that the opks give you that extra boost you need for a sticky bean!! I think if we don't conceive this month I am going to get some.

thanks kirstie! I'm already starting to hate them lol. i went from the lines getting darker and darker to no line at all :/ i don't get it! i was so excited thinking I was going to ovulate early and have a normal cycle for once and then the lines just disappeared..oh well...try try again!

Maybe you already o'd? As long as you :sex: just in case you never know.

well I got a dark line yesterday but it wasn't as dark as the control line. But I was looking up images of the same opks i was using online since this is my first month using them and I saw a couple of girls saying they showed up lighter then the control line...took a digi and got a smiley face? I just feel like cd10 is WAY too early for me to have O'd especially since my cycles are so long. But then again my period was also shorter this month than it has been in YEARS. We did BD just in case :) maybe my temps will shoot up tomorrow and FF will say I O'd :) wishful thinking haha

Well I o'd on cd10 this month and I had a really short period also lol we are in the same boat. I think I o'd so early because of how wacky and short af was so it is possible. Fx that the bding was the right time. The only thing I am a bit iffy about me o'ing so early is my lo will be really long and I don't know if that is a bad thing or not??

ahh you just got my hopes up a bit!! lol hoping i just missed the surge now :) but same thing my lp will be really long too...grr this is frustrating haha. hopefully we both caught that egg!!!

I am hugely keeping my fx I am 8dpo today and I got the faintest of faintest lines on an ic but who knows it could have been line eye lol. Do you have any symptoms?

ahh kirstie thats great!!! No symptoms yet besides what felt like OV cramps and light period cramps mixed together yesterday? which would make sense if I Od yesterday! Hoping it wasn't all in my head lol! Keeping my fingers crossed for you I hope that line gets darker!!!

Well yes you wouldn't have any symptoms yet lol silly me!!! I am so hoping it gets darker also!! I just read back to on your post about the lines getting darker and then negative I was reading on a sight earlier today that it is quite common as it means you might have had a short surge so your definitely not out on the o'ing!!

yayyy!!! I'm hoping its either that or maybe I just missed the surge!!!! Also hoping it wasn't my body trying to O and then it didn't though! I posted my OPKs in the ovulation section and someone replied that it looked positive!! I only bd'd once though after the dark opk :( Timing just didn't work out this time! hopefully it was enough to catch it but if not this month was meant to track my cycle anyway so its okay. And yeah no symptoms really possible just yet lol. Can you post any pics of your ic test? id love to see them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->