Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

So just took another test and do I have line eye or can you see the line in the top one there is an even fainter one on the middle one but its really hard to see in the photo
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/F8465A20-E16B-4F14-BA15-EC9477782A82-566-00000037F8FB7C5E_zps190c9260.jpg

I am hugely keeping my fx I am 8dpo today and I got the faintest of faintest lines on an ic but who knows it could have been line eye lol. Do you have any symptoms?

A friend of mine is 9 dpo and took an hpt and the second line was really faint. Is that how yours turned out too? She was thinking maybe since she was so early on testing, it might not be right.

Although now that I see a pic, i can't say I see a second line :(

It could just be that she is really early just tell her to either test tomorrow or wait a few days and test again. If the line comes up straight away it's a good sign but if you are waiting a while then sometimes it can be an evap line

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/62048DE6-7B12-44AC-8B39-494A79C87C07-566-0000003DACC1A9CD_zpse82a9589.jpg

This is the one I took about half an hour ago on its own which is the top one in the pic of 3.
Hoping my line gets darker but it already seems to be from the one I took this morning

ahh i can see the lines!!!!!!! I can see them in the first one you posted on the top 2 and definitely more clear on the one you just took!!!!!!!! Which means its def getting darker :happydance: soo excited for you!!!!

I hope so!! I had such a bad time last time with the faulty tests I really hope it doesn't happen again!!

it really looks positive to me! doesn't look like an evap it definitely has color to it!!! are you testing again in the AM? I think its going to get darker tomorrow!!!!!!! :happydance:

As for me I had ewcm today!!!!!! Id say thats a good sign that I O'd!! My temp dropped this morning from 97.2 to 96.9?? Should it have been a more drastic dip? I guess ill see if it shoots back up tomorrow! The ewcm happened at work though and I literally just got home...Im a bartender so my hours suck...were going to BD tonight but I doubt it'll be enough. thats okay though...itll happen when its meant to :)

Yay for o and you can still catch that egg after so there is still a chance!!!
I took another 2 tests and they haven't got darker

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B7A57B63-DACB-4537-888E-DE85F44E39F7-1832-000000CA8F01885A_zps10b05317.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8A41C6CB-CA85-4D3E-9F58-E2AD7D48417A-1832-000000C503C22C63_zps5ee6e3a2.jpg

But I think I might take a digi tomorrow an see how we go

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8A41C6CB-CA85-4D3E-9F58-E2AD7D48417A-1832-000000C503C22C63_zps5ee6e3a2.jpg

I can still see the line though!! what dpo are you now?

10. I took a digital last night which was silly because I had been peeing all day and it was negative. I think I am going to just wait a few days I always do this to myself! I have has a few chemical pregnancies and I just should not test early because it always get my hopes up! I am in a bit of a bummer at the moment the thought of going through another three years is not appealing and I am pretty sure I have decided that if we are trying for a year and nothing we are just going to stay with the one, I can't go through all that again!

I can't remember did I ask you if you had your progesterone levels vet checked? When I went to th naturopath she told me that was my problem with long cycles and annovulatory cycles

aww I'm sorry I really hope its not a chemical! I think waiting a few days is definitely a good idea! give the hcg some time to build up :)

And no I havnt had them checked yet. I was going to make a doctor appointment when this AF was over but I never did. Will definitely do that for next month though if I do happen to have another long cycle. Want to get checked for pcos too just to rule that out hopefully and get it out of my head

ps have you tried anything like soy or pressed or anything to help you? I don't know much about them but it seems like a lot of women get their bfp especially with the preseed!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/00031563-9C04-4139-9480-DBCD23C73436-252-0000000FA1C0FC6F_zps8d9fe6f6.jpg

Here is today's yet so still not to sure what to think! I say I am gonna wait but I hate not knowing lol!!

I have used pressed before but it didn't work for me but that was before I went to the naturopath and lost all my weight so it could definitely help!!

It's awful when you have long cycles or annovulatory cycles because everything just plays of your mind what it could be! Hopefully if you don't get your bfp this month you get some answers an can have a clear path ahead to your beautiful bean!!

well that line looks even darker to me! I think you should wait until 14dpo and test! I know I know easier said then done! lol! I had a little temp dip on cd13 and a tiny tiny rise on cd14 and cd15(today)...dont think it was enough for ovulation though. Well see tomorrow if FF confirms ovulation or not but my hopes aren't very high even though it felt like O and all the signs were there. If no bfp this month I'm definitely going to the docs next month !

Your lines are all showing up in the time limit right? I feel like if it was chemical it wouldn't still be showing at 11dpo would it?

kirstie!!! dark opks again?? or is this pos?? grrr

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
Yeah I don't think it is a chemical I took one this morning and its getting darker so I am going to try as hard as I can to not test. It's weird because I ovulated so early I am only on cd21 it feels so weird gettin a bfp so early especially considering my perio isn't due for another 2 weeks about lol.

That is a positive opk I would say. Maybe you are having another surge!!! Get into that bedroom and :sex: lol how exciting my fx are for you!!!

oh geez its so confusing but yayyy!!

So happy your lines are getting darker!!!!! And yeah that is really early but also really good that your cycles are getting shorter!! well now you won't have a cycle at all haha ! Im going to say congrats on your bfp now because I know it is! woo hoooo!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"