Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

The female body is a confusing thing we are not straight forward at all!! But that's what makes us extra specially I think haha! And thank you I really hope so the line is definitely darker this morning but my husband can't see it which is strange because he could see the one from last night but not this morning and its darker lol he is a goose! I hope you give it lots of baby dancing these next few days lol so you can catch that egg and it can be you posting your pictures of your bfp

lol thats a guy for you haha! and I zoo hope I can post pics of my bfp this month!!! would be a great xmas gift!!! or late thanksgiving? lol. post some more pics tomorrow if it gets darker!!!!

Well I think that I had a chemical pregnancy :( the lines seem to be getting lighter

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8C79F5C7-AB38-4F36-9DE6-ABD7FB71C52C-252-000000AC06E67207_zps7deee4fe.jpg

And then I got a faint positive opk really weird!!! I have no idea what my body is doing!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/DBDB9D29-9B55-42D6-8E2B-324A913F7F3C-252-000000AD64D34F37_zps4481ac2f.jpg

oh nooo :( Im sooo sorry kirstie!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

how are you feeling? are you okay? were your opks positive before when you were getting the positive preg tests? I'm here if you need to talk!!!

Yeah I'm good. I have no idea what is going on. I took that opk pic as soon as I peed on it and didn't wait but I have now had to positive opk and I am still getting faint bfp I went and got a blood test today so will find out in 2 days I am going to :sex: just in case my body is doing some weird things and ovulating but I am going to settle down a bit and not get so obsessed which is easier said than done because it took us 3 and a half yrs to conceive #1 I am so unbelievably scared that we aren't going to fall pregnant again and I know in myself I can't do it for another 3 yrs. I have put it to a yr and if we don't fall pregnant we are just going to adopt its way to emotionally draining for me going through all that again. When I get my period though I am going to go straight to my doctors and get my hormones she offered me, I just wanted to be able to do it on my own!! Sorry for the huge vent I just don't have any family where I live and I don't really want to talk to my bestie about because she is pregnant and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. It just really sucks it being so hard to fall pregnant to only have all this disappointment! I think I need to have a stern talking to myself and not test until after af is late from now on lol

Yeah I was going to say you should probably get a blood test done. Its just so odd that you have a positive opk and still a faint positive bfp. Im sorry you've been having such a hard time conceiving :/ I know its frustrating...Im already frustrated and Ive barely started haha. And yes no testing until AF is late!!!!! lol. I don't even know when AF is late half the time so I just have to guess since I'm so irregular.

So how much longer are you going to keep trying after this? a couple more months or another year still? I heard stories about people going to adopt because they tried so long to get pregnant and the month they were about to adopt she fell pregnant :) And don't apologize for the vent thats what were all here for!! :hugs:

Yeah I am the same I never know when af is due I have a rough estimate but then sometimes it i off by like 2 weeks lol. We are going to try till this time next year and see how we go I am hoping it doesn't come to me giving up I would love a second child, I love being a mum!! And it's always the way when you stop trying it happens lol. We had been tryin for that 3 and a half yrs and then bam the month we stopped trying and only had sex once we fell pregnant lol but I am definitely going to start relaxing and not taking it so seriously. I have just started the michelle bridges 12 week body transformation so I think I am going to focus on that and still try but not so obsessively. Why dpo are you now?

thats a great idea! I want to start working out so bad I just never have the time with my work schedule. I think I'm only 1dpo. still waiting for FF to confirm ovulation...need two more high temps if I'm reading it all correctly lol. Had a big temp dip yesterday and then went back up today so hopefully they stay up long enough to confirm it! This will be my shortest cycle in a long time if thats the case so even if I get a bfn this month I'll still be really happy with the shorter cycle!

That sounds very promising. That's what mine did when ff pin pointed the day. But now that I have put in the opk + it's gotten all confused lol because my temps never had a dip its saying I didn't ovulate when I got the + so not sure we will see why is happening when I get the blood test results. It's pretty exciting when you get a short cycle lol and it's a god sign that conceiving might start getting easier! I just got my first day routine of exercise and food an I am in for a rough 12 weeks I think lol. We are moving house today do it is going to be hard to stick to it but I am still goin to eat healthy ad make sure ites all the same fat sugar and everything quantity. Fx ff puts your o day in in the next few days. I can't wait to hear your results on bfp or even on cycle length. It's so lovely to hear everyone's stories it gives me such a sense of happiness, I think because I know the struggle that it can be to get pregnant it just really gives me joy to hear people story and how they get tere bfp

aww your so sweet! I love hearing everybody's bfp stories too!! Sometimes I just sit on here and stalk everyones TTC and TWW threads! lol its just so interesting to me! Its actually crazy how much Ive learned just by joining this site and googling! I had no idea all the factors that played into getting pregnant...had no idea about temping or charting or ewcm or any of it! All because I got that cyst and thought I was pregnant I turned into a google freak lol! I just hope if this cycle is short that they stay short and don't go all crazy on me again! ehh well see!!

Moving is so exciting!! stressful but really exciting! The fun part for me is going through all my old things while I'm packing and unpacking haha! And yes 12 weeks is a loooong time! at least for me lol. I tried eating healthier a month ago and I really planned to stick to it...yeah that lasted for literally a day! Not that I eat bad but I work in a restaurant so I'm usually taking really short breaks and shoving restaurant food down without having time to even taste it ... so that makes it hard lol! Somebody posted this really interesting thread in the ttc section...im going to see if I can find it quick and post it in here...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...thing-interesting-you-may-want-need-know.html

I also stalk threads lol some stories that people have when they have been ttc for a very very long time are just amazing!!! And yes I have also learnt a lot while being on here. I found out about temping through my naturopath which I also might try and get back into to help with the weight loss and things. When I went there last time was when I was 35kgs heavier and I was always sick whether it be constantly nauseous or sick with a headache or the flu and it turned out that I needed my kidney and liver detoxes that bad that the toxins in my body had turned all my blood cells into abnormal shapes. Also I found even more amazing is that if I ate something fatty because I went it and had my blood checked you could see all the fatty deposits floaty around in my blood it was incredible. The things I had to drink were absolutely disgusting but they worked I can honestly say I had never felt better in my life back then. I'm sure she would smack my hand now if she checked my blood lol. A lot needs I change in my life at the moment I think, been in a bit of a rut!!

I am the same with diets and exercise I always say I am going to be so committed and it lasts a week sometimes not even and then I am bak where I started but this time I am definitely going to do it. It's really good because she gets you to write down on paper all your excuses you make on why you don't exercise or diet and come up with solutions and stick it around the house so it's always in your face, the same with the goals. So it's mental as well as physical. There was a whole lot of other things you had to do but those to stuck out for me. I did really well with my eating but didn't do the exercise as we moved from 9 this morning till 7pm it was a long day and it was 38c here so hot and long!
Moving is very exciting we are almost done just have to get a few bits and pieces from the old house but the new one is great except I don't think my dogs are comfortable yet as they are continuously barking and it is doing my head in!! They never barked at the old house!
Read that thread and that is very interesting!! I fell pregnant in march last year so it true for me.
I took another test tonight and it is definitely stark white negative so I honestly think the Internet cheapies I bought are dodgy and obviously so are the frer I bought!
But I think that also means that I am ovulating right now so I need to get on the :sex: bandwagon lol.

you could see the fatty deposits floating around in your blood?? thats crazy! that alone makes me want to go on a diet!!! hahaha. And thats a great idea writing down the excuses!!! I should definitely start doing that! Im not overweight or anything but I'm definitely not in shape and my eating habits are horrible! Id say you exercised enough when you were moving for 10 hours!! lol. what kind of dogs do you have? We have a little chihuahua! haha she's so cute. Im sure they will calm down with the barking once they get used to where they are at. We recently moved a couple months ago into a new apartment and every single little noise she heard she would bark like crazy! now she's fine and more comfortable here. And yes time for you to jump on the bd bandwagon!!!

As for me Im kind of annoyed because I really thought I O'd and I was expecting my temps to stay up this morning...but my body decided to wake up at 6:30am wide awake! I was tossing and turning all night and having crazy dreams which I don't remember anymore. So after I finally got to sleep I woke up again and took my temp at 8:30 like usual and it shot down to 97.86 ughhhh! Its still above the initial temp drop on cd16 but I know its not right. I marked it as sleep deprived on my chart...do you think FF will still be able to confirm ovulation? or should I discard the temp? and if I discard the temp will they be able to confirm ovulation with a missing temp?? or maybe I didn't O :/ But my cm has been dry since cd16 and now just a little sticky so it all matches up! I dunno :shrug::shrug:

Yes it was pretty gross! I am classed as over weight I haven't been able to shed the last bit of weight since my son was born but at the same time haven't really tried that hard!
I have 3 of them one is a papillon x jack Russell the other is a cavalier x jack Russell and they had a baby and made a x also lol. What is really strange is my two original dogs I tiny but there son is massive seriously like 3 times the size of them it's so strange!!
I think they will get there with the barking like you said when they have settled, well I hope lol.
Your temps definitely could have something to do with the terrible sleep you had the only thing ff might do is put your crosshair as a dotted line instead of a solid one as not all the data added up eg your temp or what have you that's what they did to me and it just gives you a rough estimate that o'd around that date ( I know not much help!)
It's so frustrating when your cycle or temps take a turn And you have no idea what is going on!! I usually use it as a rule of thumb that if I wake up later than I usually do or take my temp later in the day there is only usually .2 of a degree of difference well with my body anyway.

I got my blood test back today and surprise surprise not pregnant!!
But to be honest I am not actually glad because I just started the diet and I would love to loose some weight and chill out about it all! I am pretty sure I o'd yesterday as I had a lot of cramping on the one side which I am pretty sure was o cramps and my cp is perfect and yesterday was a blazing positive on the ov test haven't tested today but will a bit later. We bd only the once so I doubt we caught the egg but that's fine I think my body needs to work out what it's doing anyway lol.

awww I love jack russels!!!! Im sorry to hear your not pregnant...did they confirm a chemical or anything? but I'm glad your not too disappointed! maybe we can get lucky and be bump buddies next month :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

and yayyy for Oing!!! I still don't know if I did or not...my temps are up and down every day so who knows I'm just going with the flow now and waiting it all out. Going to BD when I want to. Still do the OPKs and temp but its more disappointing to see that I'm actually not ovulating more than anything I think! And I agree I won't be too disappointed either if BFN (I say that now) but my body also needs to work out whatever its doing lol

Nah they didn't they just said blood tests came back negative and that was it it was just over the phone. I think the batch of tests I have been using are dodgy so I am just going to put it down to that. I did my first workout with the body challenge did just a bit over an hour and it was great!!! Really hard, worked up a massive sweat lol but I really enjoyed it!
It is a bit of a shock into reality when you realise your not ovulating its a but of a hot to the ego I think. But it's also a good thing to find out because you can then do something to help the process! Usually with temps all over the place means unstable progesterone levels but at the same time could be something completely different! Do you take it at the same time every morning?

Yeah I take it at the same time everyday...only once It was like 20 minutes later than usual and then once "sleep deprived." I can't really say they're all over the place because I really have nothing to compare it to...but to me it seems like one day they're up and the next they're down and the next they're up. I don't really know thought as FF says my temps look normal. but if they're normal then why havnt I O'd yet :( :( :( My mom always told me when I was younger I needed to be careful because my family was extremely fertile...but that doesn't seem like the case for me !

Im glad you had a good workout and feel good about it!!! thats so great!!! keep it up you can do itttt!!!! :) :) :)

Your chart doesn't look to bad at all it looks like you o'd on cd16 to me temp wise.
And the same with my family all they have to do is look at one another and they fall pregnant it sucks!!!!! We are just the more special ones of the family lol

Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!! Go to sharing on the top right of the page next to chart setting and it says "get link"...that will just give you a link to it. I did that first and then I made a graphical ticker which is under sharing as well. design your ticker and then it will give you another code. Paste the code into our signature :) sorry if that was a bit confusing! I feel like I O'd on cd16 too...but the night after was when I had the night of bad sleep and my temps got all weird so FF hasn't given me any crosshairs yet. Ill just pretend I'm 4dpo right now and cd20 at the same time to be safe haha! Ive been pretty dry since then and had a lot of O pains...even hurt a little to have sex that day to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->