Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

lol can't wait to see your test in the AM! its like we get the thought in our heads to POAS and we just can't help ourselves even though we KNOW an hour hold at night is a bad idea! hahaha

Well ladies she finally got me! But on the bright side I had a 12 day luteal phase!!! Of to the docs this week to get my progesterone and then hopefully we will fall pregnant very easily!!

And lol mandi that is so true I knew when I did it even if I was pregnant it wouldn't have showed but still went ahead and did haha hopefully next month I won't have to waste many test I also got opks with the pregnancy tests I got online so maybe January is our month!
Hunter is in our bed at the moment and I am pretty much almost in his cot lol he has. Taken up so much room!!! For a little thing he sprawls out more than I do

aww man stupid AF! booooo! we'll heres to next month!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way!!!! :)

izzy hows it going for you?

I'm 13dpo today...started spotting:( I am so bummed and so confused. I have no idea why this isnt working. I'm feeling defeated and want to give up:(

I am not sad at all about af I've got my opks on the way and going to get to it this month but I am really really going to try and relax!!! I am not going to do the progesterone yet I am not willing to give in that easy this time, if I don't fall pregnant this month then I will use my clear blue fertility monitor and hopefully that works.

Happy new year to you all also!!

How are you feelin mandi?

Izzy don't get discouraged only 25% of healthy couples fall pregnant in the first year so you are not alone!!maybe try the clear blue fertility monitor! It's a bit pricey but worth every penny!!

aww I'm sorry izzy...i know its discouraging but you have to try and stay positive!!! has the spotting turned full force yet? your temps are still high you never know! the CBFM definitely sounds like a great idea like kirstie said! Josh (OH) and I were having unprotected sex for almost 11 months and didn't get pregnant. Don't get me wrong we weren't "trying" at all..had no clue when I was ovulating/if I was..and definitely had no idea about temping or anything. but we most definitely weren't preventing either and it took almost a year! Im so sure it will happen for you soon :)

kirstie Im glad your not sad about AF!! it really is so great to hear your luteal phase got longer and your cycles are getting shorter!! and I think its awesome that your going to continue to try without the monitor and all the stress!

AFM Im feeling good. was a little cranky towards Josh today but we laughed about it every time I got snippy with him haha. I also went out and bought some flintstones complete vitamins and DHA lil critters gummies! lol i just can't stomach the fish burps anymore (I hate fish) and the prenatals are way too big for me to take I gag on them everyday now. They were okay at first but I couldn't get them down one day and from then on I started gagging on them lol...im a baby when it comes to pills! So I'm taking 2 flintstones and 2 DHA gummies hopefully thats enough omega 3s. (2 gummies is about 200mg of fatty acids)

Yeah definitely try the cbfm it is a great contraption.

I don't know when I will start the progesterone I think I might just chill out for a while and go back to work and see how we go. I really do need to lose some weight so maybe I will do all that while still using opks and charting and if we fall pregnant in the mean time then so be it.
Hunter is at a really good age now and I am really enjoying him and I wouldn't want to miss out on that.

Has af showed yet izzy?

I have no idea what your talking about with the flinstone and gummi tablets lol we don't have anything like that here the only think semi like that is the kids vitamins and they are in the form of like a gummi. So good you haven't had any ms yet!!! Hopefully it stays this way.

Afm I am feeling like shit!!! I always get the runs really bad when I have my period lol not to sure why and I am sooooo nauseous which also usually happens. It's really strange though my temp went back up again today so just a one day dip but I am still bleeding so it's definitely af just strAnge that my temp is back up.

ohh lol flintstones are kids vitamins! (chewable tablets) and they taste great haha but they have everything I need in them. and we have fish oil (dha) in the form of gummis! which got today too. probably the same thing you have just different names! I hope the MS stays away too! crossing my fingers!

I'm sorry your feeling like shit! I get the runs real bad too when Im on my period! i think its normal? lol :shrug: and really weird your temp is still up? hmmm

Does the kids vitamin have frolic acid and bit s in it as well?

I think maybe its up because its been 42c here everyday for the past 3 days but who knows!! It's 50 next Thursday and Friday!!!

Hahaha well apparently auto correct wanted to make a few things up lol it was ment to be folic acid and vit d

thanks you girls....I need as much encouragement as I can get - we all do! It's so nice to have the support of someone who understands what you're going through - Kirstie, I've had AFs before where my temp will go up and down. So odd! But I think that's pretty normal, although it can play tricks on your mind! Did you test again? I am spotting again this morning, but no full out flow...the spotting is a little heavier. My temp was down, but who knows if it was real becaus I slept like crap last night! My DH was snoring so I was run out of the bed around 3am - and I had been awake on and off for like 3 hours at that point. I went back to sleep for 2hours, temped again, and it was back up. Who knows! I really feel like AF is on her way, though - I was crampy last night. I'm really thinking of taking a break from the charting - I feel like my stress level is so high that it's not helping. Oh well, we'll see if I can contain myself, lol!

lol kirstie I was wondering what that meant haha...yeah it has 400mg of folic acid and 600Iu of vitamin D! I take 2 a day. They said I could take them when i went for my first appointment but I was a little weary so i didn't. but looking at the label it has exactly everything in it that the prenatal does!

izzy I definitely understand the stress with the charting! i hope AF doesnt get ya!! and LOL about DH snoring...Josh snores too..especially when he drink and it drives me nuts!

still spotting here - no full flow yet but I feel like it's for sure on its way:( Today is 14dpo...I wish it would just hurry up at this point!

I think even just taking a month off from chart well temping and that anyway is always a really really good idea it's quite difficult to conceive with stress I know when I was it was never going to happen it made me periods all wack because I was stressing so much. But I would try vitamin d because I use to spot for a few days before af showed and it drove me insane thinking am I pregnant am I not! And this month if I hadn't have been checking my cp I would have only have 1/2 a day of spotting before af showed it had helped me so much this cycle! I'm not upset at all that we didn't conceive this month because of the b complex I have had such a healthy cycle and I think a couple of months with a cycle the way I am having I should be pregnant by June at the latest I think!
I am feeling so happy and blessed lately I don't know why I think I am just coming to terms with everything and accepting it as it is. I really wanted another baby last month and don't get me wrong I still do but I think I have more accepted the fact that it just takes a little longer for me and maybe just maybe I was only ment to have one and he is beautiful and I am so proud to be his mummy and I am so happy so if I was only ment have the one naturally then so be it I think. We have always has the plan to adopt anyway so I will still get my second child just without all of the stress of is it this month is it this month.
I am still going to use my opks and all that but not get discouraged I'm not going to let it rule my life again.
Lol ok lonnnngggg rant over!!

I hope that you get an answer soon izzy and even if its not a bfp at least you have this month to look forward to and maybe try something different like the cbfm or b complex but I'm still rooting for you.
I did take another test yesterday just out of sheer stupidity I think lol because af is really heavy so I know I'm not pregnant I really think its just because of the warm weather here at the minute! It's going to be 50c next Friday yukkk it's going to be so hot!

Mandi- that's awesome that thy have they have everything you need in them! We don't have that here, when I was pregnant the pre natals made me puke every time it would enter my mouth lol so my doctor had me on vit d iron and folic acid but that's it he said will all the fruit and veg we eat in town I should have been getting enough of the rest the little tasteless pills were much easier to handle compared to the bit grassy feet tasting pre natal lol although I still had to take them at different times because one tablet still made me feel a bit sick.

ughh i know how you feel...thought I was going to puke every time i put the pills in my mouth! ew! I'm happy now with my chewable kid vitamins hahaha :)

and I loved your rant by the way! lol. I think its great how accepting you are of how everything is going right now! Sometimes you just need to take a step back, relax and let things happen how they're supposed to happen. and like you said if your meant to have another baby you will...if not you have Hunter anyway who you love so much! and adopting is always a great option :)

Izzy i hope you get some answers soon! do you always spot like this before AF? :hugs:

Yeah, I always do - atleast 1-2 days. I've had progesterone levels checked 8-9dpo and they are perfect!! And my luteal phases are always 14 days without fail - this is holding true for this cycle as well because my temp plummeted this a.m., so AF will be here any moment:/ I've actually been chatting with my doctor about starting Femara - so we may try that soon! Would the B complex help with spotting before AF do you think?

Mandi- I am liking my attitude towards it all also lol if I work myself up to much I just let it take over my life and it really reflects in mine and micks relationship!

Izzy- I'm not to sure about the spotting I only take it because my luteal phase is so short and my progesterone is so low I have heard it can be bad for you if you have a normal cycle in those factors so I would maybe not take it.

I haven't taken my b complex for 2 days now I have just forgotten and I don't know if this is related but af is pretty much gone!! I'm not to sure what is going on but it has gone like this: a bit of blood 1 day only when I check my cp nothing for 24 hours then spotting for 1 day then 1 day of light flow 1 day of medium flow and then this morning was really really heavy but by this afternoon barely anything on the pad 3 drops and that's it and then on the toilet paper every time I wipe!! It's so strange!!! I am just going to start taking the b complex again tomorrow and hopefully it's all still ok lol. I have a feeling though that she is going to come back with avenges tomorrow lol I kinda hope it dies so its normal amount of days bleeding although the average person does only have a 3-4 day bleed where as mine would be 8-10 so maybe I am just going to have shorter days of af which I will definitely not complain about lol

hmmm weird AF kirstie but heyy I wouldn't be complaining either!! the last AF I had was only 5 days long....thats the month i got pregnant! usually its 7-8 days long! so hopefully its a good sign for you this month!! :)

izzy hows it going for you? still spotting or did AF hit?

well I hope you ladies had a great day! I think I slept 9 or 10 hours last night hahaha...i just didn't want to get up! I went into work at 3 and it was soooo slow. It usually slows down a bit after christmas but geez it was bad! hopefully this weekend is better. I have my first ultrasound on tuesday! i can't wait!!! I'm nervous but really excited to see little bean :) or as OH says "little Josh" haha.

<3

Yeah it is a bit weird but still a medium flow today but I think it will be finished by Sunday so all up it will be 5 days.

How exciting about your scan!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Awesome you had some good sleep! I wish I was getting that much I am knackered at the moment hunter is having a I don't want to sleep week lol took me 2 hours to get him to sleep the other night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->