Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Oh wow tash I am so so sorry for all your losses I couldn't even begin to imagine what it must be like for you and your family! It's great that you are picking yourself up every time and still trying though good on you!!! I have very very low progesterone so I will start peccaries (I think that's how you spell it) once af comes and my doc gives me to script for it this month if in not pregnant.
I really think that all of the tests before are indents but mandi you could be right it could have been to diluted it was only a 2 hour hold after already going to the bathroom 4 times this morning so who knows!! Maybe I will use my last test tomorrow fmu and then if stil nothing I am not going to test again. It sucks because my boobs are killing me!! Even to touch then or wear a bra is agony and I am sooooo tired but again that could just be because I actually ovulated this month so my body isn't use to the hormones at the level they were this month! Grrrrr so frustrating

i think your going to be surprised tomorrow kirstie and see a blaring positive!!!! hehehe at least I'm really hoping so :) :) wish i had some frers i could just ship to you lol your tests are crazy expensive over there!!

Thank you. I dont think I am strong, I just have faith that I will get my rainbow one day :thumbup:

I've not talked to him about clomid, but I might do that. The problem is though is the risk of multiple pregnancies (we have a family history of non-identical twins and I have been preg myself with twins but miscarried) and as I am already so high risk, multiple pregnancy would make me even higher risk. Will seek their opinion though, thank you. I will look into B6, thank you.

I cant chart because I dont sleep well (she says as she write at 4.17am :haha:), and so it just goes all over the place. I do how ever know when I am coming up to ovulation and when ovulation happens because my body gives me clear signals plus ovulation is extremely painful for me.

bella, how is the pregnancy going?

Kirstie, will you take your pessaries for the whole cycle then or just from ovulation? I am positive I saw pink in your test earlier on in the thread (I think it was first response but not sure if it has the same brand name where you are).

yeah theres definitely a bigger chance of twins with clomid! I'm sure theres more things you can look into as well those are just all I really know about. and I'm with you on the not sleeping until 4am thing!! well now that I'm pregnant I'm always tired haha but before that I was always up until 3 or 4am every night...just could never get to sleep! thats good you know when you ovulate at least though.

everything is going good so far with my pregnancy...thanks so much for asking :) I think Im a week behind then what my ticker says because I know when I ovulated but Im just keeping it that way until my first scan on january 8th :) other than being cranky (mostly to OH hahaha) and my boobs being crazy sore i feel pretty good. nausea here and there but not throwing up yet :thumbup:

and i agree i see pink in her test too!!

oh Tash I've also heard good things about soy!! its supposed to be similar to clomid

Ohhhhh, not long until your first scan at all. Just over a week :happydance: Are you scared, nervous, excited or all of the above? Those are good symptoms though, when I am pregnant and in first tri I am either biting someones (like you, usually DH :haha:) head off or bursting into tears over something completely random.

I will look into soy too. Thank you so much for your help x

B6 has definitely worked for me!! My lp is usual only 9 days and here I am on 10dpo and no sign of af. I have usually been spotting for 3 days and 1 day of flow by now so they are definitely working!! I know there is pink but I am pretty sure it's an indent it's really hard to stay positive especially as today's was stark white but in saying that it happened when I was pregnant with hunter because I bled do much during the first 14 weeks for like the first week I took like 5 sometimes more tests a day lol obsessed much but the first few days after the second or 3rd pee of the day they would be negative or barely a line so I know it's possible but we shall see. I do still have a glimmer of hope because I never ever get sore boobs apart from wheb i was pregnant and I have found myself several times today just holding them they are that sore but it comes and goes.

I don't know if your into this kind of thing tash but have you considered seeing a naturopath? I saw one when I was having trouble conceiving hunter and my body in itself was very unhealthy and within a year of going through all the detox she put me on and the herbal hormones and things I fell pregnant I had never felt so good in my life. But it's definitely a personal thing a lot of people don't like that sort of thing.

tash- i think I'm all of the above! I'm nervous somethings going to be wrong...im excited to see the heartbeat hopefully!!! its just going to be so surreal and I think it will really sink it too when we finally see little bean :) oh and I'm definitely emotional...crying at the drop of anything lol.

kirstie- is it time to test again yet? :) i still have this feeling for you this month and I'm sticking to it! hehehe.

izzy do you test today?

I hope I wake up to some beautiful lines!!!!

just made a cup of sleepy time tea from my keurig :) lol its soooo good!

No not time to test yet it's 7:45pm here so waiting till the morning!
My dad is here at the moment and we are having a feast for dinner!!
Peking duck in rice paper herb and garlic calamari and confit duck with red wine and sour cherry jus serves on cauliflower purée oh my we are in heaven!!! It's so good that we have from day one fed hunter anything and everything so he loves exotic food!

So I just went to the toilet and checked my cp and there is spotting starting. Which could not mean af but if it is af that is not a bad thing because I am only cd29 today so that could mean my cycles are getting shorter!!! I am still going to test in the morning so ill let you ladies know. Either way I won't be disappointed at all this cycle!!!

Well it's pretty safe to say that I have had a 29 day cycle this month wooohoooo lol it feels strange to be excited tha af is here. And what is even better I can already tell she will be in full force in the morning. When I checked cm earlier it was just like vey very very light blood tinged creamy cm and just checked then and it's proper bleeding with 3 little clots OMg so sorry way tmi lol but I am just really excited I usually spot for like 3 days and then get a light flow but I think that I am in for a proper af and a 29 day cycle seriously this is crazy!! I have only ever had 3 28 and 29 day cycles in my life and this will be the fourth it is crazy and those cycles were the ones leading up to my pregnancy with hunter so I am very very hopeful for a bfp in the next few months but I think we will skip the month of march because I don't want babies in the same month it was so hectic having a baby and getting out of hospital 2 days before Christmas it was nuts!!!

Is it time for you to test yet izzy?

I was asleep during this whole conversation!! I was exhausted last night after work so I was in bed by 10:30pm, and slept until 9:30 this morning!! Felt so nice:)...I know when baby comes along that will be a thing of the past! Welcome Tasha! So sorry to hear about all your hardship along this journey - you seem like a really strong woman and I'm sure you'll get your rainbow soon:)I did want to add one thing about the soy - I had looked into that earlier this year when I wasn't ovulating on my own, and I've read that it can delay ovulation and really lengthen your cycles, but at the same time it strengthens the health of the eggs?! Who knows! I guess if you don't mind your cycles being long and you are really good at charting and detecting ovulation then it might be a good idea. I used to have 60-ish day cycles, and now they are 33-35, so I don't want to mess with going back there!

Kirstie - your symptoms sound sooo promising!! I agree with Bella, I think this is your month!
As for me, I took a IC today (10dpo) and it was a BFN - I also feel like my "pregnant feeling" is going away, although my temp is still nice and high. I was having AF like cramps again last night, but other than that, I don't really feel anything:/ I'm not having any spotting or anything like that. Although, I usually don't at this point in my cycle. My luteal phase is always spot on - 14 days exactly. I always spot on day 14, then AF visits on 15. So sick of her!!!
Oh well, I'll wait a couple more days then test again I guess:wacko:

hey ladies hows it going? kirstie I'm sorry AF showed (if it is AF) even though I know your happy about it :) I'm so glad your cycles are getting shorter though! thats so great! I can definitely understand why you would want to skip trying for March...way too hectic in december! plus you have hunters bday in december too !

izzy sorry about your BFN :( but its still really early ! I hope you get to see that second line soon! And I didn't know that about soy! I thought it was supposed to HELP lol...sorry tasha maybe the soys not such a good idea!

tasha how are you doing? any sign of AF yet?

Yeah...I'm hoping it's still too early - as far as the soy, I think it does help make women ovulate who aren't on their own, but it can lengthen cycles...I read something about that - I've heard it referred to as the "natural clomid", lol

So I thought af had arrived but I put a pad on last night get up this morning and nothing!! I checked cm and its just like browny tinge cm and my cervix is to high to reach but in saying they I have af cramps so maybe she will show this afternoon

Alright so I am pretty sure it was implantation bleeding and what is so strange I had it at 10dpo with hunter lol. I just went to the toilet again and there is pretty much no tinge at a all just creamy cm and lots of it with the tiniest brown to it. We shall see if I don't start getting heavier spotting this afternoon I am pregnant!!!

I just ordered some tests of eBay and they will be here in the next 5 days so by Friday hopefully. So I have to wait till then af doesn't show!!! Oh this week is going to be torturous!!

I hate that we are on different time zones lol. So it is 10:39am here an do haven't had any sign of any blood since 10pm last night!!! Eeekkkk I am trying so hard not to be excited but this is to spot on to not be ib!! Omg I really really hope the :witch: stays away I will be wrapped if I have conceived on my own so quickly!!!

Don't get to down about your bfn izzy not yet anyway it can take up to 12 days for the bean to implant!!! So you are not out yet!!!

I know! This opposite time zone thing is frustrating!! Lol! OMG that is so exciting about your possible IB! I'm trying not to be "feeling out" yet, but it's hard after so many BFNs:( I think I may have ovulated a day later than fertility friend says, because I was on night shift and my bbt was kind of off. Who knows!! I had a big clump of EWCM this afternoon, but no pink or brown tinge. I thought that was odd for 10dpo! Have you ever had that before? I can't wait to see your next test!! I couldn't even upload mine from today because it was clearly stark white, lol...oh well, hopefully we will have some news to share soon!

I have never had the big clump of ewcm but I have heard of it quite a lot on here though with mixed results hopefully its a good thing for you!! I so hope we both get our bfp!! When I just went to the toilet before there was a bit of tinge to the cm again so who knows but we shall see. I am glad that I am at 11dpo now and still no af though that's a really good sign that the b6 is working good. I have a lot of cm though sorry tmi but it feels like I am constantly wetting myself lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->