Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

I have never had the big clump of ewcm but I have heard of it quite a lot on here though with mixed results hopefully its a good thing for you!! I so hope we both get our bfp!! When I just went to the toilet before there was a bit of tinge to the cm again so who knows but we shall see. I am glad that I am at 11dpo now and still no af though that's a really good sign that the b6 is working good. I have a lot of cm though sorry tmi but it feels like I am constantly wetting myself lol.

That's awesome! I'm so gald the B6 is working for you! Who knows, AF may stay away!:) How awesome would it be if we both got our BFPs in a few days?! Aah! I had that feeling today of being super wet (sorry TMI) and running to the restroom - that's when I got the big EWCM patch! How long were your luteal phases before? Mine have always been 14 days, but I ovulate at random times - the past 4 months, it's been anywhere between CD19-21, so I guess that's not too irregular..

My luteal phase is usually only 9 days long and on a rare occasion 10 days but here I am 11 days and still no af no discolouration to my cm any more either lots and lots of cramping though I keep going to the bathroom expecting to see af because my cramps are that bad and nothing! I have been so constipated today as well and i am usually a 4 or so times a day girl lol i have itritable bowel syndrome yuk not nice and that is way to muh information lol sorry :haha: and I never get pimples and i mean never!!!! and sure enough I have 4!! But like I said I won't be disappointed this cycle either way because I think I have a great outcome what ever happens!!

My luteal phase is usually only 9 days long and on a rare occasion 10 days but here I am 11 days and still no af no discolouration to my cm any more either lots and lots of cramping though I keep going to the bathroom expecting to see af because my cramps are that bad and nothing! I have been so constipated today as well and i am usually a 4 or so times a day girl lol i have itritable bowel syndrome yuk not nice and that is way to muh information lol sorry :haha: and I never get pimples and i mean never!!!! and sure enough I have 4!! But like I said I won't be disappointed this cycle either way because I think I have a great outcome what ever happens!!

I think we are symptom sisters!! I have been cramping, constipated, bloated, lots of CM, and I have break outs too!! Lol! SOOO funny!! :happydance:

Although I'm sure some of that could be AF on its way:/

Lol I know ever since your first post we have been exactly same with every apart from my spotting yesterday I really hope we both get our bfp!!! I don't think I'm going to be able to wait it out until my tests get here because they might not come till Friday and if It was implantation bleeding I would be able to get a positive tomorrow night or Tuesday morning Friday seems like a really long time away lol.

hi ladies!!!!! these time zones do suck a lot!!!! kirstie i sooo hope that was IB !!! it sure sounds like it! but FIVE DAYS!! thats soooo long!!!! but the wait will be worth it!!! Izzy are you testing again in the morning or are you waiting a couple days to see if AF arrives? I think its so awesome you guys are having the same exact symptoms! this is so exciting!!!

To be honest I am pretty sure it is ib I have very very high hopes because there is no tinge to my cm at all now!! But it sucks to think that it could mean nothin at the same time!! I may end up caving in and buying a test tomorrow night and testing Tuesday morning it's a long time to wait Friday but I am gonna try hopefully my will power can hold out!! But I think it is safe to say that if I don't get af by Tuesday I don't even need a test to tell me lol well hopefully!!

I'm jealous...I wish I had some IB!! :nope:
Bella - I'm not testing tomorrow...I'm going to visit my grandaddy, then I'm going with my family to a concert for new year's eve - so if I'm able to hold out until 1/2, that will put me at 14dpo! Now THAT will be a test of willpower!

I have a feeling I might cave and test on 1/1 - but def not before then:)

That's a good distraction izzy!!! My distraction is that I don't have any tests lol I am hoping my tests I ordered come quick though!! It's great because one my close friends is 14 weeks so if I am pregnant out kids will be the same age it will be very exciting!! I am sending loads of sticky dust your way izzy!

Mandi how are you going with the smokes?

So I started spotting again today so not to sure what's going on!! I am definitely waiting till Friday to test now! Or at least till the new tests come.

How is everyone else?

Well I think I may be out ladies the spotting is getting to be a bit more now so I would say af will appear tomorrow but on the bright side I had a 30 day cycle and 10 day luteal phase!!!!!

kirstie are you still spotting or did it stop again??? IB can last a couple days!! is the blood red at all??

izzy can't wait to see your results!

smoking is going okay...1-2 a day. Im pretty happy with myself for that but id like to just be done with it...its just so hard.

Ill probably be MIA most of the day tomorrow... ill be bartending all night and probably won't be out of work till really late but ill be on after!!! kirstie I'm hoping AF doesn't get you!!!

Yeah still spotting it is now like a really light watery red colour. I am so exhausted I just had an hours nap with hunter but I do have the flu :( I can't decide if I want to go out tonight or not! I won't be drinking but I thought it would be good to get out but at the same time I feel so crappy kinda feel like I've been hit by a bus lol

I bet you are going to be knackered after tonight's shift!!!! And well done on the smoking!! It is great that you want to quit and just remember you have already done more than a lot of people do throughout there pregnancy's so congrats to you!!

aww thanks that makes me feel better!

you should go out and have a good time!! ya never know it might just make you feel better! sorry you have the flu though thats no fun at all :( ... but isn't that a symptom ? :)

kirstie are your temps still high?

izzy I already stalked your chart today and your temps look great !! :happydance:

Yeah the flu can be a symptom!!! My temps haven't dipped at all! Still high! I don't think I will go out tonight it's been so full on having everyone here and Michael is working tomorrow so he won't want to stay out anyway and I don't want to go out and end up feeling worse but who knows ill see when mick gets home from work. My cervix is still soooo high I can only just touch the tip and on the rare occasion feel a bit more to feel that it is still closed. My spotting is only when I wipe I have had a pad on all day and I had one tiny little smudge of the faintest brown cm on the pad this morning and nothing since. I really just want an answer now though its very frustrating!

I dunno kirstie doesn't sounds like AF to me at all!! especially with your cervix being closed and your temps still being high! you would think your temp would've plummeted if AF was on the way!! i hope your new tests get there soon!!!

So a guy at work figured out I was pregnant! He was a barback and also training the other night for us and he kept asking me to try drinks he was making to make sure they tasted ok. Obviously I couldn't so I kept getting the other girl that was working (who does know) to try them and I would quick run off to do something else lol. And then the girl that knew , stupidly, asked me to try a drink! I was like really! lol well the guy that was training got the hint and said something to her after I left. luckily he's not one to open his mouth so its no big deal. Just makes me wonder if other people are going to catch on soon too!

well I'm off to bed for the night...so exhausted and tomorrow will be a long night! ill tty guys soon ! :flower:

I don't feel like I am getting af at all and holy crap I am nauseous but I think I have eaten something bad because I have had a really upset stomach the last few hours :( hopefully my tests get here on Thursday but I don't know if I can wait that long. Any who good night and I shall speak to you in the new year xx

Grrrrr I don't know why I do it to myself lol I took a test and its 8pm here and it was only a 1 hour hold and I have been peeing like a camel all day :haha: and of course bfn and spotting has almost stopped again. I am going to test in the morning and then if nothing just leave it and hopefully af will come!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->