Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

wow that is getting dark!! looks like it may be positive within the next couple days!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/26040C37-46FC-43AE-B173-4D65A63B4371-186-000000484E387AD7_zpsde4d2ff5.jpg

The bottom is this mornings opk so they are getting darker woohoo

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B76F3A40-7E65-4E67-91B3-2DE7C6A50A62-186-000000479B16BCE4_zpscb0f1448.jpg

This is this mornings frer there is still a line but I am going with o not Preggo lol.
And I definitely think we are destined to be bump buddy's izzy we shall all have to be bump buddy's even if you are in front mandi lol

That's no good about the nausea!! Hopefully it doesn't stick around!

By how much darker my opk is today I think I will get a positive either tomorrow or Tuesday which will put me at cd14-16 for o how fricken exciting!

wooohooo your both about to O!!! and can I still be bump buddies with you guys pleeasseeeee!!! :) lol

still confused about your frers there kirstie! I see the lines on all of them

Yeah I know I have no idea I think they may have been a bad batch. Oh well I am still going to bd over the next few days to cover myself.

Here's mine from today - CD11!!
CD11.jpg
It looks darker to me! So does yours, Kirstie!! And DUH Mandi, of course you can be bump buddies with us if we are successful before your have your little one!:hugs:

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/C401DD03-3F05-44CE-8791-07FC3E1C668C-725-00000053655D2F61_zps2482b8e9.jpg

Here is mine today it is heaps darker than yesterday's!

Izzy I think if you test this afternoon or tomorrow morning you will have a positive!!!!
I have been testing twice a day so I don't miss the surge.
But mick is on nights so hopefully we still get in on time.

both of yours are darker!!!!!! and i really really really hope you guys are successful before I have little one!!

finally have 2 days off yayayyyy!! but I'm pretty mad because my job decided they wanted to do a wine testing/class tomorrow and I asked if I needed to be there since I obviously can't drink and people at work don't know except managers and I don't want to be questioned as to why I'm not drinking. well apparently they still "need" me to be there?! really? my manager goes "you can have up to 6oz of wine a day when your pregnant" ummm maybe your wife did that but I sure don't plan on it and I don't feel like its any of his business if I did have 6oz of wine a day or not! If i get question after question tomorrow I'm just going to leave!

rant over :)

That is pretty damn stupid there is no reason you need to be there tomorrow if he/she is worried about product knowledge because of it then you could just ask someone else there opinion on it!!! I think it's unnessecary and I think your manager is being a bit of a bully!
I think I may have o'd last night or this morning because I had loads of ewcm this morning and early afternoon and this mornings opk was the darkest and now it almost looks negative! But we :sex: this afternoon so there is still a chance. If I didn't check my co and cm I would have said my body geared up and then decided against it lol but I am still going to take them for the next few days just in case. But mick did the oh that's a baby maker again lol I'm like you say that every time :mad: but hopefully it was!
Here are my progression strips top one is this evenings then this morning yesterday night and yesterday morning.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8DCC2FA4-13C1-4C94-946E-EB6A0FC3D138-725-000000A11DA7B354_zps19c1b3a4.jpg

None of them look 100% positive but I have heard people getting negative opks and still getting pregnant lol so hopefully I will fall into that category!

I also applied for 2 jobs yesterday and today. One was were I worked before hunter so I should get that I think. It sucks because when I left they asked me if I wanted to quite or just put me on leave I should have said leave but oh well and the other is a cashier job (not the greatest but its something!) I hope I get my old job because if I work a Sunday get $540 for the 1 day!!!! It working on the mine where I live.

How are you going izzy?

Ps all the tests are a lot darker in. Real life for some reason when I take the pic the test line looks darker frer camera phones

Also if I did ovulate yesterday that was on cd14 boooyyaaahhhh that is awesome! Can't believe it!

Exciting, Kirstie! So you know how mine yesterday morning was "almost positive"? Well I didn't test again soon after that, but I did this morning, and it was WAY lighter. I'm wondering if it would have been positive yesterday afternoon? My temp was way down this morning, so I know I haven't O'd yet - maybe I had a temp drop before O? But that's crazy because it's soooo early! I'm CD12! Or maybe my body is trying to work up the LH because of the Femara, and my OPKs will become positive again soon - I had a little EWCM yesterday but not a ton like I usually have...

Ok I'll post a pic afterall:)....what do you girls think?
CD12.jpg

I'm new to using these kinds of OPK's, and I think they're confusing me more than helping me:wacko:

Mandi, don't ever feel pressured to do anything you don't feel is right for your baby!! I would walk out in a heartbeat if you feel pressured to drink! xoxo!

Hi Ladies !
I'm new here, and haven't yet found out where I "fit in" so far..LOL.
My period has gone out of whack last month ! That' what brought me to this thread, lol. It's been pretty regular, coming between the 7th and 9th of every month. I've been charting since August. But, in November, it came on the 9th, but just for 2 days ! (Normally it's 5 days long) After, the 2 days, it stopped, and then a day later, I had spotting for 2 days. For the rest of Nov, I had pretty tender nipples, nausea, and back ache (which still continues to this day!) I got my following AF Dec 15th..which is about a week later than I should have gotten it. Almost all the "symptoms" disappeared when I bled in Dec, except the back ache, and the nausea. I never have gotten carsick, and now, almost every time, my stomach starts turning and I feel sick. Now, AF is supposed to be here tomorrow, and don't feel like it's coming ! I tried to get in with my OB, but in order to do a blood test, they wanted a home test to be positive first, but I haven't gotten one. I have't taken one since I bled Dec 15th.
Also, I don't know if I should count from the "late" period in Dec, or the normal one in November...it's all too confusing. If anyone has any advice/stories, that'd be great ! LOL Thank you !

Izzy I think your body is gearing up but I have always found opks really confusing as well lol. I got a complete negative last night and this morning it's the darkest it's been again! https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/931002F6-7C54-429A-B5A3-3493D1F734DD-725-000000B7E5E331E6_zps03d8873c.jpg
It's very frustrating isn't it! I would just start testing twice a day once in the morning and once at night or in the afternoon that what I do.

Cpaige hi and welcome!!
It all does sound very confusing and must be so frustrating for you!!!
I don't have much advice other than taking another test and make an appointment at the doctors. It could be just a bad few months with a hormone imbalancement which can cause nausea backache things like that.
I don't know where abouts you live but in Australia if we are late our period or have a lot of pregnancy symptoms with a very light or strange period they either give you an ultrasound or blood test. Well in the areas that I have lived anyway. It's so strange how its so different around the world!

hi ladies! sorry havnt been on much all day was busy running around and paying bills and stuff booooo ! lol. kirstie the first group of pics you posted ...3rd one down looks the darkest to me! I know its hard to take a pic of them it was for me too. I do know that when I used them I never got a line that was as dark or darker than the control. It was extremely close...but never the same color. and thats the month i got pregnant! Are you counting yourself as 1dpo or are you going to keep using the OPKs in case you get a blaring positive? If it was O I hope you caught it!!!! are u temping too?

Izzy it is definitely close...i don't think its positive yet but I think it may be tomorrow or the next! I know for me i had what i thought was a positive on cd10 in november and then again like 3 more times. I didn't end up Oing until cd22 ..it was frustrating I hope that doesn't happen to you! it seems like the femara is doing the trick though!

Hi CPaige :hi: I also don't have much advice and what kirstie said with the hormone imbalance it could definitely be that with the symptoms your experiencing. was your last AF on december 15th a normal period for you? or was that one also shorter like in november? Id say if it was normal then I don't think you would be pregnant from the month before....but you definitely have a chance of being pregnant now if you DTD around O time? Do you chart or temp or anything? best advice is to take a test tomorrow morning. it should show by now if you don't think your december period was a "real" one. sorry if that was confusing! keep us updated!

AFM wine class went okay today. I sat in the corner away from everybody except a girl that knows. Im sure people saw i wasn't drinking but nobody said anything to me so thats good! I was still mad that I had to be there though because I feel like it could've went either way.

also one more thing! I'm not really sure what to do. My job doesn't offer me insurance so as soon as I found out I was pregnant I went to the state for help. They've been dragging me along since december just to tell me i don't qualify because i make too much money! so I've been calling every insurance company i can and they're all telling me that nobody will offer me anything because pregnancy is considered a "pre existing condition." I have no idea what to do now or where to even go from here. Im going to go to the hospital tomorrow and see if they offer anything but I just don't know. I know I should've had insurance before but I didn't and now I have no clue what to do! only option is when Josh gets his new job which will hopefully be soon...in 3 months his benefits will kick in and we go to the courthouse..get married...and go under his insurance! ahhhh

I am pretty sure I o'd because yesterday was when I had the ewcm and my co was hush soft and open and then today it is still high and soft but closed and cm is back to normal. I am official 1dpo today lol I am still going to keep testing just in case it wasn't but I am pretty sure it was. I haven't been temping unfortunately otherwise it would be much easier to pick lol but I was just trying to relax a bit this months and besides hunter has been pretty irregular with his wake times so it wouldn't have been accurate anyway.

I think it's crazy about your insurance and the medical system there!!
We have what is called public and private. So if you go public you don't have to pay for anything at all but you don't get a specific doctor it's just who's on in that day and then there is the private and you either have insurance that you have to be with for 12 months before you fall pregnant otherwise not covered and even then you still have to pay for the ob/gyn and some hospital fees but if you want to go private and don't have insurance then it is 1000s of $. What is your system like? If you don't have insurance you have to pay?
And you don't get insurance through work here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->