Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/2E5A35F8-FD8D-4998-BDA8-ADE84C6B6BFB-215-0000000C9F3E25F7_zps4356fc3f.jpg

I think this one maybe by far the darkest and maybe my body was starting to gear up and didn't I am so confused lol. I did only have like 3/4 of a day with ewcm I don't know I guess we will see in the days to come.

How are you going izzy? How's your morning test look?

Oh no, Mandi! Good luck with the insurance thing - I know that can be frustrating. My SIL just went through the same thing. I'm glad the wine class went ok! Kirstie - def looks like it's getting darker! Sooo, I read that Femara decreases estrogen so that follicle stimulating hormone and leutinizing hormone can increase to make a nice, big follie - therefore if you use an OPK too close to taking the med, it can be a "false" positive - so my tests are super light now, lol! That's ok with me b/c I'm only CD13 - my CM is just now changing from sticky to creamy (sorry TMI), so I think it's getting closer! I'm going to wait until I have EWCM to test again, or if I don't see it soon, I'm going to start testing again in 2 days, so CD15. I hope this Femara is making me a super follie!!:happydance: Kirstie, def keep testing! I'll post mine again when they look darker:)

kirstie definitely the darkest one I've seen u post so far!! your almost there i think!
Izzy yayyy for super follies!!! haha keep us posted on your OPKs:)

and yeah as for our insurance system it absolutely sucks! basically if you have insurance when you fall pregnant....your covered as long as your insurance company covers maternity. but if you fall pregnant without insurance they consider pregnancy a pre-existing condition and nobody will cover you! its insane! So I applied for medical assistance but I apparently make what a house of 5 or 6 makes according to them which is ridiculous! I make decent money but I'm by no means well off at all. They do have these plans out there called "guaranteed issue" plans which sound like a load of crap to me. you pay a monthly premium but you still have to pay for prenatal visits and labor and birth.. but at a repriced rate. It didn't make much sense to me I think Id be paying almost $500 a month by the end of prenatal care and who knows how much for labor! So I found something online called "PCIP". Its a pre existing condition insurance plan. Set rate of $283 a month and it cover prenatal care labor and delivery ! I won't know for a few weeks if I got accepted or not but it doesn't go by what you make so hopefully ! Im also going to the hospital today to see what they can do. Sorry for writing a book haha.

Hope you guys are doing great!!!

Wow that is crazy!!!!
I think I prefer our system of public and private lol that sounds like a whole load of being screwed around!!!!

I am still confused about the opks so I think I just might get my jiggy on as frequent as possible lol.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/1E35ACD0-101B-4617-9B57-ED2B69E4AC38-215-0000002E742FCD9C_zps03de5af9.jpg

Well ladies in pretty sure I have my positive!!!
Lets just hope the ewcm comes with it lol. Mick did his last night shift last night so he is off for a week now, perfect timing!!!!

Hi everybody!!! Im cd35 at the moment. Last cycle was 57 days due to a ruptured cyst. At least thats what Im blaming it on being so long. My cycles have been ranging from 32-57 days. Im just frustrated and need other people in the same boat as me!!! Of course I'm thinking the worst...am i infertile...do i have pcos...endometriosis etc..... am I even ovulating???? being a girl sucks sometimes :( Anybody with any input or feeling the same way???

Tested on sunday BFN.....but of course because of the length of my last cycle I don't even know when AF is coming anymore. noticed ewcm on cd20. BD'd. keeping fingers crossed. Thanks for any response ladies!

Me too girl! Maybe this will be our year :hugs: :dust:

Hi everybody!!! Im cd35 at the moment. Last cycle was 57 days due to a ruptured cyst. At least thats what Im blaming it on being so long. My cycles have been ranging from 32-57 days. Im just frustrated and need other people in the same boat as me!!! Of course I'm thinking the worst...am i infertile...do i have pcos...endometriosis etc..... am I even ovulating???? being a girl sucks sometimes :( Anybody with any input or feeling the same way???

Tested on sunday BFN.....but of course because of the length of my last cycle I don't even know when AF is coming anymore. noticed ewcm on cd20. BD'd. keeping fingers crossed. Thanks for any response ladies!

Me too girl! Maybe this will be our year :hugs: :dust:

thanks SFaulk! I posted that a long time ago I actually got my bfp in december! your more than welcome to chat with us though! got some lovely ladies on this thread :)

yayy kirstie!! I think you gotta whole lotta BDing the next few days!! woohooo!!

I bought an insurance plan today! I'm still not too sure how I feel about it but for now its the only option i have until i get the financial assistance application in the mail !

I think so so to lol.

That's good about your insurance! At least you have something in place!
I got a phone call yesterday from the yesterday where hunter goes for his kidney problems and he is booked in on the 31st for his circumcision and to have a camera put inside to look at his bladder and where the obstructed tube is connected I am soooooo nervous!!! I don't think I can be in the room when they put him under I think mick will have to do it but I don't know if he is going to want to either. He is so much older now and so much more aware of having needles and things he is going to be hysterical!! It is making me want to cry just thinking about it it's awful! I know it has to be done but its just sad that he has to go through not 1 but 2 ops, he has another one in about 6 months!

ohh nooo poor hunter :( :( Im sure all will be fine but I know how scary it can be for them!! At least he'll be put under when they do it!! So they don't circumcise right away over there? Do you have to wait until they are a certain age or this is just when you decided to have it done?

and yeah Im happy about the insurance I'm just worried theres some kind of loophole that i don't know about or something. But at least I can go to bed tonight knowing that I'm covered right now.

No you can have it done right away pretty much but we just had to wait because they were suppose to do it at the same time as his kidney operation but they wanted to go in and look with the camera first and wanted the circumcision done then because he is at greater risk of infection that a normal baby so they said it is medically neccesary.
I know he will be fine it's just an awful thought. I said last time that he had to have a drop in that I didn't want to be in there but I did go in and it was really awful he was crying so much and I started crying it was not nice at all! It didn't help that the doctor doing it couldn't find his vein and had the cuff on to long and his whole arm went really really purple and the nurse had to say something!!! Hopefully things run a bit smoother!!

I have a bit of a question for you ladies my opks are only dark in the morning as the day goes on it gets really light I have read up and this is not suppose to happen??? Did it with yours?

Aww I'll be thinking if little Hunter! I'm sure everything will be just fine!! I work with little babies who are coming out of anesthesia all the time and they are SO strong! It's the parents that need the most comforting:) Hang in there! Yay for the dark OPK! Maybe you just had a short surge and they are turning negative now? Or maybe just keep testing, because I think when they are positive, the test line is even darker than the control...?? I had lots of EWCM this morning, only CD14!! I'm so excited! I'm going to take an OPK tonight when I get home from work - I didn't test yesterday - we have been BD'ing every other day since AF left, so I hope we are covering our bases!! FXFXFX!:hugs:

I'm on my phone about to go into work so ill reply better later but Kirstie are you taking your opks with fmu? You're not supposed to use fmu because it can cause a false positive because of the LH being so concentrated overnight. Your best bet is to use SMU and test between 12-5 at the same time everyday. I usually tested at 2 and then again a couple hours later with at least a 3 hour hold

Yeah that will be me izzy lol I will definitely need more comforting!!! He is a strong little boy though I know he will be ok and it's nothing major this time!

I have been taking them with fmu and the afternoon ones are the negative ones but the one so got that was really dark and then the ewcm was an afternoon one. I am still so confused but I have seen people on here get negatives the whole way through or almost positives and still get pregnant I think some people's surges are really short maybe.
Well I am not going to test in the morning anymore I will just do 2 every day and see how I go but we have on :sex: once because mick has been so tired from night shift!!! Oh well we will get onto it for the next 2 days and hope for the best I think.

Iaay I definitely think you have all basis covered with all that jiggy business going on lol.

yeah i wouldn't test fmu if i were you its probably just going to give you false positives. if you had a dark one in the afternoon and their now light then it might've been a short surge like izzy said! get to BDing girl!

and izzy definitely sounds like you have your bases covered! lol

Yes I will have to give mick some sort of energy booster some how lol.

Yay to being 10 weeks!!!!!! That's pretty exciting!

So I did an OPK last night and it was super dark, but the test line wasn't quite as dark as the control - I tested again this morning and it looked exactly the same - no EWCM so far today:( We tried to BD last night but hubs was so tired (Kirstie, another way we are the same!!:hugs:)...poor guy, he felt awful and said we would go for it tonight, lol! I'm hoping that OPK will be dark dark dark soon!! I'm CD15 today!

Yayyy I'm so excited its O time both of you!! Lol just throw some sexy lingerie and high heels on... Surely they can't be too tired then?? Hehehe :ninja: izzy your temps pretty low looks like it may shoot up soon and hopefully confirm O!

And thanks I'm so excited its 10 weeks already! 2 weeks to go before I can finally announce !!

Ok so opks are complete negative now so some where in there I o'd hopefully I am going with when I had ewcm because ever since then my cervix has been high and closes but who knows we bd last night anyway. I wish I had of temped this month lol always the way! Oh well if it wasn't ment to be this month it wasn't ment to be!

And 2 more weeks and you get to see your little bubba gain!! It's crazy there will be such a difference it will have arms and legs its so cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->