Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

well I hope you caught it this month!!! we havvve to be bump buddies sooooon! lol.

I can't believe he/she will have arms and legs! its so crazy how fast they grow!! i hope it waves or something and moves around a lot hehe.

Yes I know hopefully we did!!!

I know it is crazy that in such a short time they go from a weird alien looking thing to a baby with arms and legs!!
Our doctor here gives you a scan every time you have an appointment which is pretty cool to see the growth difference!

ohhhh i hope they do that here!! i don't think they do though :/ I think ill feel MUCH better after this scan though. I felt good after the first one but then the worries started to kick back in again!

how are you doing otherwise? hows hunter? hopefully good :hugs:

Yeah standard doctors don't here either but the one in town does not sure why.

I am good have a friends birthday dinner tonight and we are going out afterwards so that should be fun! Mick is going to stay home with hunter so hopefully it will be a good night!
Hunter is good getting heaps better with his sleeping and we are just about ready to put him in his own room!!!
Just can't decide of we put him in a queen or a king single. I'm sure we will figure it out.
It will be good for all of us when he is in his own room.

oh cool I hope you have a great time at dinner with your friends!! So glad to hear Hunter is sleeping better and almost in his own room! how exciting!! speaking of that Joshs sister was asking on Facebook if 18 months (she has an 18 month old daughter) is a good age to start them sleeping in a bed as opposed to crib...what do you think?

So here's mine from last night, CD15...
CD15.jpg

????
No temp spike this morning!! Agh!

thats positive! your going to ovulate soon! probably right now! get movie girl! :sex: lol

yes definitely! 12-36 hrs from when you got the positive :) keep testing though just in case!

I will! This test was from 5pm last night, so I think I'll test again today between 4 and 5....Yayayayay!!!! We BD'd last night, and hubs will be home early tonight - might get it in tomorrow too just in case!:sex:

good call! I would BD until FF confirms O...but thats just me lol

Well I feel like absolute shit!!!!! So unbelievably hung over! I was very drunk last night lol I have not been that drunk since I was a teenager and I am definitely paying for it now!!!

Izzy that is definitely a positive!! All my fingers and toes are crossed that you caught that eggy!!!

I'm still confused as to what dpo I am. I think I am just going to wait for af and then if she doesn't show I will test because I don't know what dpo I will be or if I even o'd

How are you feeling mandi?

lol kirstie you make me laugh!! I'm glad you had such a good time!!

and maybe you should keep BDing justtttt in case kirstie hehe ya never know! are u still using the opks or did u just kinda give up on those for the month?

I'm feeling pretty good. i feel like my symptoms are starting to disappear slowly. i heard thats normal around this time though. cramps aren't nearly as bad or as often but i feel them every now and then. boobs still hurt but not nearly as bad. I'm not as exhausted anymore either. kinda worries me a bit because it gives me reassurance to feel these things lol.

I think I am done for this cycle not really feeling it lol but that's ok I was really happy to kind of chill out I had a great holiday and then this weekend was great! I want to start using my clear blue fertility monitor again but I can not remember for the life of me where it is! Oh well

A lot of people say as there coming into there second trimester all there symptoms go and they feel fantastic, I'm sure everything is perfectly fine!!!
It's a bonus really that you are feeling better lol at least you don't feel horrid.

How's the bump coming along?

Sometimes a mental break is a good thing! I feel like my OPKs this month have just confused me - my temp was down yet again this morning, and I had more EWCM - maybe my body was trying to O but didin't, and now it's gearing up again? I'm SO confused! Oh well, we are just BDing away and just trying to not stress about it!

Yeah they have conpletely confused me also. The one time I got a really dark one in the afternoon was on cd13 and I had an abundance of ewcm on the Thursday and my cervix was all good position wise and since then my cervix has been closed and cm creamy so I think I must have o'd then but at the same time I am still getting up and down opks but not positive. I stopped testing in the morning and yeah no positive at all but there still not light lines. I think I have decided that ic are not for me well the ones we get here anyway they have never been reliable for me. If I find my clear blue fertility monitor I am going to start using that its wayyyy more accurate there is no maybes with that one and you don't have to bd for such a long period if you don't want to. You usually get about 4 days of high fertility then a 1-2 peak days which is your actually o and then 1 sometimes 2 days of high again after but every second day is good enough it's just so accurate and there is no guessing it does it all for you because it reads the lh and the eostrogen.

Ok so I think I really make myself insane!!! I decided to do a hpt this morning just for fun lol and to my surprise a line came up straight away!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8EE155C9-5037-4804-942F-9DDF97F51976-1185-0000008005259869_zps78f4f0cc.jpg

This is my tweaked one
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8A16C774-53D0-4630-9A9D-9BD461F2C2BA-1185-0000008027625C2D_zpsffa335c3.jpg

So I took an opk and that looks pretty positive!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/DE91F69B-5DC1-47B2-95BD-31322CC7E088-1185-0000009341E69FF6_zps269724de.jpg

So I took another hpt just to make sure the first one wasn't dodgy and the exact same line came up straight away!

I am sooooo confused lol I think I am going to buy an frer tonight and take it in the morning. I have 2 ic's left so will take one of those first and if the same line comes up take the frer.

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->