Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Lol I inly go on from my phone so it hasn't changed for me but it certainly has been a long time since you've been on :)

Well the routine was very short lived thank god! But seriously I don't think it would matter what time he went to bed these days I am sooooooo unbelievably tired!!! But my sleep is so disturbed by all the toilet trips and my hips are so so sore :( but he is back to only waking like once or twice now which is awesome.

How's chases sleeping going since you posted? It sounds to me like he is adjusting nicely now and things are heaps better for you guys!

I can't believe you go back to work so soon!!! That is just crazy I bet it feels like it's flown it's sad how fast it goes hey! You are very lucky that he will be with familiar people that you trust it will make it that bit easier to leave him even though I'm sure it will be hard for you for a while it's comforting to know :)

That is awesome about the benefits you got approved for!!! We don't have anything like that here but we have an income from the government for singles mums so it's a similar thing but so good to know that you can have support when you are struggling a bit! And bonus that chase has transferred to the different formula nicely!! I have seen the pics on Facebook he has the nicest smile such a little cutie!!! And aw he looked so gorgeous in his Halloween onesie! I still can't decide if I want to take hunter trick or treating he's just that little bit to young but I think we might still get dressed up and watch kids Halloween movies hopefully he sits through them! One of my favourite movies is the nightmare before Christmas but really anything that Tim burton does is amazing!

I am feeling ok. Getting mega over it and my body just doesn't handle pregnancy well. Some days I feel completely fine but then there is days like today where I almost passed out in the shops after walking around for only half an hour! It sucks! I think it's time for me I just really settle down now and not try to do as much as I am it's just so hard because I want to be able to constantly entertain hunter but I think I just need to start listening to my body. It definitely would have been easier if I wasn't overweight which on that note I can not wait to shed all this weight! It is killing me at the moment getting hungry so often and if I don't eat every 2hrs I get so light headed and feel like crap it sucks!

And on the living closer the play date would be awesome! It's so strange sometimes to think just how far away we are.

We seriously don't make it easier on ourselves reason all these things do we!!!!! I really wouldn't worry Hun there is no proof what so ever that her son wouldn't have developed it if she didn't do those things. There is people out there that think that the immunisations are really bad for your kids with my sil partner being one of them and they are trying for a baby and will not be immunising tere kids but imagine if you didn't and your poor baby got you know whooping cough or measles or something the baby would not have a very good chance of surviving with out the needles and even if they do a lot of the time they end up with brain damage you would never forgive yourself then. The immunisations don't cover them completely but if they do get something they get a very mild case where as say you didn't give chase the needles he would get the severe case and not only that he would then be able to pass it on to other babies and make them very sick where as with the mild case it's not as contagious.
That is my biggest thing for not immunising fair enough if they have there opinions about what's best for there child but they are putting every other child they come in contact with rather than an immunised child wouldn't. Don't stress yourself over it at all Hun I'm sure he will be fine and if anything does turn out that way it would not be your fault you can't change what's going to happen unless there is medical evidence and it's an at your own risk kind of thing which of that was the case no one would get there kids injections.

Hunter never got a fever with any of his needles apart from one and I thought the last ones which ended up being an ear infection instead.

I am sooo hoping hunter goes to sleep early tonight I am in need of an a very early night lol. He had a 3hr nap today so I doubt it but I can hope can't i lol

i hope hunter went to sleep early for you so you can get some rest!! i think this is the hardest part of the pregnancy..well it was for me. hips hurting, back hurting, peeing every 10 seconds...i totally get it! i think you should take advantage of any relaxation time you can possibly get right now and let your body rest a bit!

i can't believe I'm going back to work already either! we really need it though..bank account is drained its so bad! its so hard living off of only 1 income...the money we saved was just enough to get through but i am backed up a bit on a few bills but thats okay well get caught up! we went to my bank today and put josh on the account so we can get his checks direct deposited into the account every week. it'll make our lives so much easier especially since we won't have any days off with each other anymore :(

chase is still doing great with sleeping. the past 5 nights in a row we've put him down half drowsy , held the paci in his mouth and pat his butt a little bit and he went to sleep ! no more holding and rocking to sleep for us! he did wake back up searching for his paci right after he would spit it out so once or twice we would have to go in and give it back to him but in 20 minutes of us putting him down he was out for the night. couldn't believe it! and we got him to sleep before 1am the past 2 nights! about 12:30 last night which was the earliest in a very long time! and with daylight savings time coming up this week hell be in bed even earlier! so happy!

and i totally agree with you about the immunizations! i just freaked myself out after reading it all..but no doubt in my mind chase will be getting all of his. to each their own but i completely disagree with the people that don't vaccinate their kids!

well chase is up from his little nap so i have to get going..ill ttys though!

Omg how annoying I just seriously typed half a reply and I accidentally hit the wrong button and wiped the whole thing! So I will start again lol

I am definitely getting in loads of rest after being in hospital again yesterday! I am so over these dizzy/fainting spells. They think it is one of 3 things: the very early stages of pre e so they will keep and eye on that, one if those annoying pregnancy things and will go away when baby is born or I haven't been eating enough which I don't think I have and dr said I need to start doing that. And I think the little man is having a growth spurt because omg I was hungry today! Breakfast I had 3 biscuits and a bowl of cereal, lunch 2 mini cheese and bacon rolls and a chicken and salad sandwhiche, snack banana and a biscuit, dinner 1 and a half serves of chicken stir fry and 2 pieces of bread as well as a milo about an hour after dinner. I was sooo hungry I really hope I don't continue that way otherwise I will be huge lol but I had to eat today I would have been so lightheaded if I didn't eat all that I did.

That is such great news about chase! So is he not having a bottle at night anymore? And fantastic he is going down earlier you guys must be so proud especially as there is no holding and rocking anymore!
I know exactly what your talking about with the one paycheck! It kills mick and I sometimes but even if I went back to work it would be for like $50 a week after laying child are so not worth it. I was hoping that with mick doing so much overtime we would have money to be out aside but seriously there is just bills after bills especially as now we are paying for fuel for 2 cars instead of one for fuel and 2 lots of food shopping so essentially it is worse for us me being here which we knew but hopefully we can get enough saved for while he is here fx!

It is 10pm here and I am exhausted so u will head off to sleep now ttys Hun xx

he still gets a bottle before bed. he eats 4oz every 2 hours during the day and then before bed he has a 6oz bottle! I don't know why he still eats every 2 hours but hey maybe he's stocking up for the night lol. last night he went down at 12:30 again and slept until 9:30! he ate 3oz and was going to fall back to sleep but we had some errands to run so now he's napping which will probably be his long nap for the day. I don't think he needs the feed when he wakes up at 9:30 because he spits most of it up and goes back to sleep so i might just try rocking him back to sleep and see how that goes!

josh is working overtime today :( luckily he went in early though instead of staying late because he wouldn't have been home until 1am if that was the case! we need the money though so its good, just sucks!

hospital again?! :( i hope its not the start or pre-e but i hope they are keeping a close watch on you if so. at least they can catch it early! have they checked your iron lately? i got my finger pricked the other day for it when we went to apply for the formula benefits. the benefits are for women infants and children so i guess they have to do it to all the moms, but my iron was 10.2 and it needs to be 11 or higher so i have to take iron supplements everyday (which I'm being lazy about). anyways my point is i get really dizzy and lightheaded because of it...maybe it could have something to do with that?

so we took chase to the halloween parade the other day! he slept through the whole thing...its amazes me how he can sleep through an entire band and loud car horns and cop sirens but i just coughed and woke him up from his nap lol. he went back down but thats just crazy!

lol I've done that so many times! i usually get mad and just sign off and write back later whenever i do it haha

its getting so close i can't wait to see your precious little man! the pic of hunter laing on your belly was adorable btw!!

Hey lovely so nice to hear chase is doing so well with his sleeping and eating such a good little boy! I would say he definitely stocks up for the long haul at night but hey if he sleeps that long every 2hrs during the day is nothing!! I think it is possibly your first day back at wot today as it's Thursday night here are you looking forward it?

As much as overtime sucks it's great for the bank account! It would have sucked if he worked back late though 1am would not have been fun. I know mick is over it at the moment but god we have really needed it from him this time! I feel like this time is going so slow where as my poor overworked husband says it is flying by but I would say that's because he has had 1 day off since he's been home :(

Yep hospital again it sucked! I am still having all the awful dizzy spells and nausea and what not but I have no idea what's going on! They will still monitor closely for pre e just in case and I have asked them about my iron a few times because I was anaemic with hunter but I had bloods done at like 28 weeks I think it was and they said it was fine. I am in vitamin d though as I am deficient and I keep forgetting to take them :( since all of this has been happening my anxiety has started flaring again because I am so worried of what is going on and not really having an answer as to why. I am just trying to stay positive as take each day as it comes but days like today I could serious not have gotten out of bed all day and be happy! I know if I didn't have hunter that is what I would be doing but I still have all my responsibilities like washing and cleaning and what not so had to get all my washing done today and change all my bed sheets and clean up all my crap in my corner at the in laws. They are petty bad though! My sil had the nerve to say to me on the way to the hospital the other day I was thinking seeing as there is the three of us girls using the bathroom while your here it's only fair that we do a roster of taking it in turns week by week to clean the bathroom (including me!) after I have just been told I have to go on rest and she knows that. I was like umm well I can't use any bleach or anything for 2 reasons I am allergic (we only use natural in our house because of my skin) and 2 I'm pregnant and on rest and she's turns around and says well you can at least vacuum the floor or something omg I was furious!!! I would never ask her to clean the bathroom every second week if she was staying with me for a holiday and I don't even make a mess in there. I don't do my hair or makeup in there so I don't use the sink or mirror other than to wash my hands and I brush my teeth in the shower so I don't get the mirror dirty and if I malt at all when I'm washing my hair I take it out and put it in the bin straight away. I don't have any belongings in there other than my toothbrush and body wash I was seriously so shocked I couldn't believe the nerve. Not only that but I have been cooking dinner every single night since I arrived so that's 3 weeks now of me cooking dinner every night and she has the nerve on her dishes nights to ask me to help her which I did but now that I am on rest she is not home in her dishes nights because I can't help and when I told bother her and her mum I won't be cooking dinner anymore she turns around and says oh I don't think 2 nights a week is bad for you to do. Mind you this girl is only 23 and doesn't work she sits on the couch all day and watches tv and usually has an afternoon nap lol I just can't believe the cheek of some people!!!! Sorry massive rant over.

Lol so true about the waking and noise hunter is exactly the same! I think because they are tired and they fall asleep aware of the noise it doesn't bother them whilst they are sleeping but a sudden unfamiliar noise that was not there when they fell asleep tends to wake them but yep definitely amazes me also!

I know I love that pic of hunter he is so cute about his brother I ask him where's your brother and he will lift up my top and give my belly big kisses he even does the mwwaahh noise now when he kisses it's so damn adorable. And you and me both on can't wait to see the little man I would love for him to be out right now so I can stop feeling so crappy but know he is better off in :(

I am going to stay at my sisters this weekend and housesit while she is away I am soooo looking forward to it to get away and have my own space with the little man. Micks cousin (adopted sister) is coming with me though as I am not aloud to drive due to the fainting/dizzy spells but still I don't mind it's only one person from the house I can deal with that.
I tried to watch Halloween movies with hunter tonight but no Madagascar 3 seriously that kid has watched that movie a million times and he still loves it as much as the first it drives me nuts!

Well it's 10:20 here so I better try and get to sleep even though I feel really sick and seriously the baby is so far down my poor vajayjay is so swollen lol sometimes when I go to the toilet there is so much pressure I feel as though he is going to fall right out! Ttys good luck at your first day back!

hey girl!! i survived my first week back at work!! i was in tears the car ride there the first day leaving chase it was so sad! now i have 3 days off in a row with him though :) josh also had his first 2 days with him by himself and it went well .. except saturday i guess chase wouldn't let him put him down allll day long he would cry the second he put him down anywhere haha i thought it was kind of funny because I've been there already lol. thankfully work was busy even though all the money is going right to our rent we would've been in a bad place if i didn't go back this week!

wow your SIL definitely has some nerve saying that to you! i can't believe the things people expect of other people sometimes. I understand if she just wanted you to make sure you were keeping up after yourself but to ask you to basically get on your hands and knees and clean the bathtub and vacuum while you're supposed to be on bed rest is just insane! i hope you don't push yourself too far because of her! just listen to your body and if you feel like you can't do it, then don't! and ill tell ya what it must be nice to be able to take naps everyday!!! errr people make me mad!!

hopefully you get some answers soon as to whats going on. maybe its just weird pregnancy symptoms your having and not anything serious at all. especially since they havnt figured it out yet then that might be a good sign. as long as they are keeping a close eye on everything i would try not to worry! I think everythings going to be okay and you shouldn't be stressing about it either because that won't help!!

good you're getting away for a bit at your sisters! I'm sure it'll be a lot more relaxing for you. lol about the halloween movies! I think i saw your post on Facebook about that it made me laugh

I feel so bad i can't get on here as much as I used to by the way! I swear I try its just so hard! lol

well we set our clocks back at 2am last night. I was looking forward to it all week because it meant chase would go to bed an hour earlier ! but before we even set the clocks back he decided to fall asleep at 11:30!! first time before midnight in a VERY long time!! he did wake up at 6 (it was really 7) for a little feed and right back to bed until 10. i was so happy :) and then tonight he fell asleep halfway through his bottle by 10:30. but woke up for the other half and was back to sleep by 11. Im very happy with that bedtime...its not crazy late but it also works for mine and joshs schedules. it took time but sticking to the routine definitely worked like you said it would so thank you for that advice!!

well its a little after midnight now so i should probably head to bed in case he wakes up earlier tonight..ill ttys hun!

Hey!!! You poor thing if must have been awful to leave him but like you said you really needed the money as hard as it must be for you. I know what you mean by have to laugh there has been times where hunter has played up really bad and mick is distraught when I have got home and I can't help but laugh because it would happen to me all the time but it would have been nice for him at the same time having some one on one time together. How was your belly for the week back?

Well all my symptoms seemed to disappear I think either the early suspected pre e just dissolved to nothing or it was from me not eating and drinking enough and the stress from living here that haas been making it worse. I have been letting myself eat more as much as it is hard because it makes me really sad seeing how much more weight I am putting on but there were days where I was going 6-7hrs without eating and for me that is bad and I have been drinking like 4-5ltrs of water a day so I have been feeling much better although I did throw up today lol.
And on that note of feeling better I have been booked in for a home birth!!! I am so nervous and excited at the same time I was more excited than nervous before I went and saw my sister today who doesn't agree with home births so was bringing up all negative reasons why I shouldn't have one and has made me second guess myself really badly which I hate that she has that impact on me and should have just have been supportive and just queried her worries rather than be really negative about it all. So I am now a bit sad and confused which I hate that she has that impact on me.

It was really nice to get away from this household it's always so frighten messy and filthy so I came home swept, mopped, vacuumed, cleaned and decluttered the pigsty of a kitchen and cleaned the back room where we eat watch tv and hunter and I sleep. I have been getting up every morning and doing all the dishes so the kitchen stays clean but IMF they are just so rude you would think oh Kirstie has cleaned and it's not her house the least we can do is keep it clean out of respect but no! I had only mopped Sunday night and Monday morning micks dad was taking a cup if tea to the sink and spilt it all over the floor and Kim (micks cousin) said oh ray you just spilt tea all over the floor and Kirstie mopped yesterday and he just said oh well and walked out! So I then grabbed a cloth and cleaned it up but it's shit like that that really pisses me off so I am going to ask my mum this weekend if I want to can I stay with her a few days a week or something because I can't handle how dirty it is here all the time it makes people sick having that much bacteria around the house. It was so disgusting michaels mum the poor thing had bad diarrhoea and we went to the beach and unfortunately for her all the toilet blocks were closed for maintenance so by the time she got to an open one she had pooed herself but it then took her a week to even soak them in a bucket they were just in a bag on the floor of the laundry and then the bucket was filled with water and the bathers without rinsing the poo of so the bucket was full of pooey water for a week and then the bathers were taken out but it was another week before the water was emptied!!!!! Sooooo disgusting (sort if that was way tmi) but it's just that kind of thing that I can't handle. I also can't handle the fact that when hunter is upset she torments him by going haha or poking him which makes him cry more honestly who does that. Everyone in this house constantly bitches about each other as soon as one person walks out of the room they am have something to say and they all blame each other for everything when there all as bad as each other. It has gotten that bad with micks mum tormenting hunter and my sil being that up in his face and telling him off for everything little thing that when they even just come near him now he starts screaming and cryin! I feel so awful for him and it's hard for him he is not comfortable being away from home so he has been extra cranky and when he cries or screams if he doesn't want to go to my mil she says things to him like well just go away then what ever hunter sooo pathetic he is a toddler and is so confused about why he isn't at home and why his dads not here and not mention why he is being told off constantly for things he wouldn't have at home and constantly having two strange people in his face I am so beyond frustrated with it all and even more so with I have told them so many times no juice no lollies and mil goes behind my back and gives it to him anyway. Same with the tv I say no tv go to the toilet come back and she has him say in front of the tv it makes me so angry! Grrrr sorry for the rant but I am so fed up of it all and the way these people live I just want to be home already. And poor mick is really struggling without is there with him :( as we are being without him.

That is fantastic news about chase! It really does pay off to stick to things (lol I am the worst for not sticking to it haha) but like you said it has paid off well done! He is such a good sleeper as hard as it was at the beginning the hard yards paid off and you have a great little sleeper on your hands Hun you guys have to be proud!

Sleeping for me these days is crap I am so bloody uncomfortable lol and I keep waking up on my back and my legs go all numb and tingly! And omg last night well early hours this morning I had a dream about my home birth and I was pushing and the pain actually woke me and when I woke I must have actually been pushing in real life because my vajayjay was throbbing it was hurting so much and there was so much pressure poor Phoenix wouldn't have been to comfortable with that. But so weird that never happened to me with hunter and I bloody well hope it doesn't happen again lol so strange!

Hey!! Wow it sounds like you're having a hell of a time staying there :( that doesn't sound fun at all. You'd think when people have guests over they would at least try and keep their house clean for them!! I'd be embarrassed if I were them! I mean my house isn't the cleanest but that's because I just don't have time to keep it spotless all the time but no way is it ever filthy. It's probably bugging you even more bring pregnant ! I hated when anything was messy lol. And that's not fair at all when you tell them things hunter can't do and they just go and do it anyways! Must be even harder because you probably can't just come out and say how you feel about it all. Did you talk to your mom and ask her if you could stay a few days a week? Hopefully she said yes!

I wanna say I'm glad you're feeling better but I saw on Fbook today your MS is back :( only 4 more weeks and you won't have to deal with it anymore!! Omg I can't wait to see little Phoenix !!! Do you feel like you're going to go early being it's your second labor??

My life's been a little hectic. Josh had an a abscessed tooth so was out of work for a whole week. He was able to claim short term disability but the lady sent the papers that his doctor needed to fill out to the wrong address so he never got them and never got paid! So now we finally got the papers but still have to wait! So I had already paid off all the other bills because they were much more important but our cable and internet got shut off because I always pay that last ! I felt so low I havnt been this broke in a long time. Well catch up but it's just hard ! My internees still not working and I paid the bill so I'm pretty pissed I dunno what's going on. In turn of Josh's tooth problem they gave him vicadon for the pain , which I get it hurts but I was pissed he didn't ask for stronger Motrin because of his problem with pills before. We ended up fighting because he took like 6 in 9 hours... You're only supposed to take 1 every 4 hours so I was livid! He apologized ... Then after the infection went down , he got it pulled. And I was there after when he told the doctor how much pain he was in .. So they gave him more vicadon when he should've only needed over the counter meds. So then we fought more. He only took 3 and gave me the bottle to throw away after that. Ugh

Ok rant over! Sorry for any typos I'm on my phone and it's really annoying to type! So how is everything else going for you ? How are hunter and mick? I sent you a message on Fbook the other day I didn't want you to think I was just not coming on anymore!

Chase is doing great. He's so smiley and happy all the time. And he sleeps at LEAST 9 hours straight everynight. The other day was 11 1/2 . Lol it's crazy !! And when he does a 9 hr he always goes back to sleep for another 2 or 3. Well I hope all is well ill ttys Hun!

Sorry it had taken me so long to reply! I am at my mums now I thought it would be best as from now I can home birth so made more sense to be staying where bubs will be born. Thank god though seriously it was awful staying there. I went over there yesterday and it was a pigsty and I of course had to clean the kitchen just to cook dinner not that ad a guest I should have been cooking but I prefer it so I know I am getting good food!

Feeling alot better ms keeps coming and going but nothing to bad now. Phoenix is fully engaged and has drooped as well so he is ready to rock and roll! I do feel like I am going to go early but I think its more because I am worried about mick not making it but he gets here a week on tuesday I cannot wait! So I will be happy if he holds on till then.

You poor thing that whole situation with josh, money and bills must have been so stressful! We have had our gas cut off twice this year from not paying our bills in time it feels so disheartening and embarrassing but im sure it happens to people more than you think.

Thats great about chase he is such a good sleeper its great for routine for you for you work to be getting so much sleep.

We are going to santas magical kingdom in 2 weeks I cant wait there is a snowland rides and all kinds of things there hunter is going to have a ball!
I am getting all my stuff ready for my home birth now. I have to have towels, sheets, facewashers, heat packs, massage oil, plastic sheets, I got my birth pool and my pooper scooper lol its all becoming very real now and I must say I am very excited. I have been doing my hypnobirthing exercises and meditation as well as reading a book by ina may called guide to childbirth which is amazing!

Ahh I'm so excited for you! That's so great you're getting your home birth ! I think you're going to do great. I wish I was strong enough to do something like that ! Lol about the pooper scooper haha. Just curious what happens if you bleed a lot during labor? I was wondering that the other day because I seriously bled tons during my entire labor. Doesn't it get all in the water then? Lol

That sounds like so much fun hunters going to have a blast ! Let me know how it is!!

I'm a day late but happy birthday!!! Did you do anything special at all?

I'm starting to get annoyed with Josh's mom. They watch chase on Thursdays and Fridays while we both work and the first 2 times I picked him up he spit up SO much when I fed him. I had to turn him on his stomach and get the sucker thing and sick it all out it was literally pouring out of him. So I don't think they were burping him right so I had to say something. Then last week apparently he cried the whole day, he hasn't done that for us in forever. So she's saying there has to be something wrong with him. First they thought it was constipation so they almost ran out and got pear juice,.. I would've been pissed. Then she's like oh maybe he has an ear infection you should get his ears checked I bet that's what it is. I said to josh if I hear one more time there's something wrong with him I'm gonna flip out because he's freakin fine ! Errrrr sorry rant over it's just annoying!

Anyways I hope you're doing good! My parents will be in town on Saturday I'm so excited to see them! They havnt seen chase since he was born so my moms going to spoil him I'm sure lol I'll ttys !

How do you know your not strong enough hun??? I think the us has alot of negativity, intervention and fear stilled upon women and birth. I think if you read the ina may book I am reading and do hypnobirthing you will surprise yourself. As for the bleeding I would say if it was excessive they would make me get out of the pool. I didnt have any bleeding at all during labor with hunter I didnt think there was really any bleeding during labor unless the placenta was starting to come away before baby was born but I could be wrong did they mention anything like that to you?

Thank you for the birthday wish and yeah my mum cooked me a delicious roast and my sisters came for dinner it was nice other than the fact that I was sick.

it is really hard with grandparents or even people for that matter apparently they always know best. I just ignore it these days but for some reason they know your child better than you do. You do what you are comfortable with hun and the lots of spitting up could be that they are overfeeding him while they have him and he's not ready for a bottle when you get him back but thats just a thought.

thats exciting about your parents I bet it will be nice to have some time with them and them with chase!

Its been so good being at my mums hunter is so much calmer and starting to get back to himself again. And just being at mums is so much more relaxing and free both mum and scott work so its never crowded or anything.

mick gets here tuesday I cant wait! 5 days to go, it will be so nice to have him here with us and hopefully bubs holds off till after hunters little party next sunday.

Hey Hun!! It's been a long week! Parents are leaving on Friday but I've been spending the last 2 days shopping all day and running around with my parents and nana! They wanted to do it again today but I just needed chase to be home and relaxing instead of being in his car seat and stroller all day! It's been fun though I'll miss them.

I think you're right the US does put a lot of fear into women about childbirth! Yeah I bled a lot during labor! Everytime they checked me to see how far I was dilated globs of blood would come out with her fingers lol it was gross. I kept asking if it was normal but they said yes. I'll have to read that book!

How is it going with much being there! I bet your all so happy to see him! Is he with you now until the baby comes?? My god it's so soon! I can't wait to see your sweet little man!!

So my job talked to me the other day about moving into management or maybe just a floor manager or bar manager. It's been something I've wanted for so long and now that I have chase I'm worried I won't have the time for it. It's a lot of hours and I really don't want to miss out on chase growing up. I dunno I have to sit down with my general manager and see what we can work out ! But it felt nice to know they want me to move forward!

Sounds like you had a great time with your family but omg yes it does get tiring doesnt it the poor kids just need to be home sometimes. I bet it was sad to see them go.

Ah so you werent like gushing bleeding just when they checked you? I wonder if mine was different because I had all my show and what not before labor even started. My sister said she had heaps of the mucousy blood throughout labor but not actual bleeding. The book is great it is a must read for sure!

Yep it is great having mick here hunter is so much more settled now and loves having his dad here. Yeah he is staying with us now until baby is born and then we will go home together. I cant wait to be home!
not long now I am due in a week! Although I think I might go in the next few days well hoping anyway lol. Yestersay all day I lost hugggeeee amounts of plug with what I thought was leaking waters as I hsd to change my underwear 3 times as well as panty liners but it came to a stop this afternoon. I also had a bit of show yesterday mornibg so who knows I can only hope cant I.

Thats so exciting about your job well the fact that they think highly of you anyway! Its so hard when you have kids as its a great job opportunity but like you said you dont want to miss out on chase. Hopefully you and your manager can work something out to suit you both.

how is chase going? He is getting sooo big its crazy!

Hey !! No baby yet!! :( :( come on Phoenix we want to see you!!!!! That's awesome news your losing lots of plug!!! I bet he's so close to making his appearance!!

Chase is doing great! I think we need to move up to 6 ounce bottles soon. He's content with 4 oz but sometimes he doesn't even make it 2 hours between feeds now and that's just crazy! So I think tomorrow well start the 6oz bottles and see how he does. He really is getting so big, I can't believe he's almost 4 months! I'm not looking forward to the upcoming sleep regression though, I'm hoping it just skips him lol

So some asshole stole my debit card info and made like $1700 in transactions! My bank caught it right away but I'm still waiting for my money and I was planning on finishing my Christmas shopping tomorrow and now I have to wait ! I can't believe people can be so horrible sometimes! Especially right before christmas!

I saw you guys had a great time in the winter wonderland place you went too!! I bet hunter loved it!!!

NNo no baby yet :( I had a huge gut feeling he was coming today but I still havent gone into labor lol. I have 2hrs left before midnight so we shall see. I had my midwife app monday and she checked if my waters has gone because I said how watery my discharge had been and she was a little concerned but after a speculum it was negative but she did say that just from looking my cervix is open a good fingertip width so probably 1-2cm and that I could be even more than that but its to early to do an exam which they dont do hear anyway unless you ask for a sweep which she said she will do for me next week if I wanted. I said to kick we should have sex tonight and he said to me he couldnt do again as when we did last week he could feel that my cervix 2as open and something really hard which I think must have been phoenix head pushing on my cervix he said it freaked him out but didnt want to say anything lol ewwww the poor thing must have been pretty weird.

Omg!!! 4 months that is crazy it definitely doesnt seem like that long ago you were pregnant! But at the same time by facebook photos he is growing so much and such a little cutie seems like such a smiley boy! Hopefully upping the bottle will cut back his feeds a bit ss he could be going through a growth spurt. And the whole 4 month sleep regression might not even happen for you hun I know alot of people that there kids never changed routine. I know if it wasnt for my sister hunter wouldnt have changed his routine.

I saw that on facebook that is friggen awful! Some people are seriously so low and you are right around christmas is just even more heartless. People work hard for there money and people like that have no conscious what so ever to be able to do that to families. Im glad the bank got onto it straight away for you though still sucks you now have to wait to get back what was yours to begin with!

Yeah the santas kingdom was great! Hunter had such a great time he especially loved the circus he was dancing singing clapping and cheering it was so cute! We have had such a good time since mick got here.

I am soooooo over this not being able to sleep business I am lucky to be getting 4hrs broken the last few nights! I keep waking feeling sick and with backache it is driving me nuts! Hopefully not much longer and I will be getting up to bf rather than in pain!

Well I am going to try and get some rest just in case this lo does make his appearance soon lol ttys xxx

Phoenix where are youuuuu!! I keep stalking your Facebook hoping I see that you're in labor lol. 2 days over now right? What were you with hunter 5? Ahhh I hope he comes soon!!!!

Yup chase is getting big... I can't believe I'm even saying that already! And he's so smiley! Big difference from when he would cry all the time lol

I'm so excited for Christmas! Were going to finish our tree on Sunday we just went out today and bought all the balls and stuff and we have a couple Christmas presents to get still. What did you get hunter for Christmas?

Chase is already obsessed with my phone everytime I'm on it he tries to grab it lol it's cute!

Well gonna try and get little man to bed soon keep me posted when you go Into labor !!!

Phoenix is here!!!!!!!! You must've been in labor as I was writing you last night lol ahhhh I'm so happy for you Hun!! When you have time of course I want to hear all about your home birth and labor and everything!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Hey lovely thought id jump on while I have the chance this morning and give you the run down.

Omg sooooo in love with phoenix he is such a little champ!
Ok so I had contractions monday night for 4hrs thay didnt really amount to anything so I went to sleep and they stopped. Went in for my sweep on tuesday morning and I was already 3cm and she could stretch me to 5 and feel babies head. I had heaps and heaps of show all day and loads of bm so I knew it wasnt long before I went into labor. I started having irregular contractions about 4-5ish which hurt but I could still go about my day. They were so annoying they would get to 5mins apart then be half hour apart and this kept going till about 10 and they had pretty much stopped so I decided to get some sleep only to be woken about 5 minutes later to a huge contraction so I got up and walked the house, I had 2 at 5mins apart and then bam they were 2mins apart so at 10:45 I rang the midwifes and my sister who all headed our way while mum mick and I got the pool and plastic sheets and everything ready by the time they got there it was midnight and contractions were still 2mins apart. It was weird because by this stage with hunter I was loosing my shit but I was so in control and we were even joking
and laughing in between contractions it was great.
I ended up getting into the pool a
t 6cm and my contractions pretty much stopped so I got out and they started straight back up and even more intense, I paced the house for a while until I felt as though transition was close so I got in the pool again and they came thick and fast with barely a rest between maybe 45 seconds to a minute apart at this point but it was incredible the water taking the weight of my body was amazing! He must have turned as he was coming down because the last sort of 4 contractions before I started pushing were all in my back it seriously was like some one snapping my spine not cool at all lol and they were on top of each other I had no rest in between one would build as one was dying down but it was ok because I knew he was coming down I could feel him about to crown and with one oush his head was out and still completely in his sac my waters never broke and then one more push and he was born the sac broke as his legs came out. The midwifes actually missed him being born as they turned to get the clamps and what not and he was already out I remember zoe (midwife) saying oh floating baby lol and quickly grabbing him out of the water. It was amazing! The atmosphere with the candles and the christmas tree in the back ground as well as having the oils and relaxation music just really made the birth such a beautiful natural place! I had a bit of trouble with the placenta so I had to have the needle and then my membranes kept tearing into pieces so that also took a while. I feel fantastic though I dont even feel like I had a baby lol. Hunter adores his brother so much its so cute seeing them together. Omg this has seriously taken me 2 days to write lol. Mick has taken hunter shopping for my christmas present so I am home with phoenix on my own which is so lovely :)

Your little man is starting to become his own person now I love when they go from that baby look to there look if that makes sense lol.
Hows it all going juggling work and chase?
You getting excited for christmas?? I sure as hell am lol.

I am soooo tired with everyone wanting to visit and wanting us to visit I am just knackered I swear they dont understand! Michaels sister has already had a sook about not seeing him enough shits me um hello I am getting 3-4hrs broken sleep a night if im lucky and I just pushed a baby out of my foof gggrrrrr people are crap sometimes lol

ok make that 3 days lol everytime I stop to write to you either lhoneix needs changing or feeding or hunter needs me for some reason lol I will get there.

Its so funny hoe the hard first few weeks always seem such a distant memory when they are starting to do things it really is so worth it!

I honestly cant remember what we got hunter for christmas other than his plastic playgym lol I will have to let you know when I get home. I got him a few bits and pieces for here like playdoh and some cars I think and a board game.
What did you get chase?

Lol they learn fast about the phones dont they!

It sucks so bad my feet and legs are soooo swollen and my back is killing me I cant wait to feel normal again and sleep omg sleep would be lovely! Speaking of that lol I best be off to sleeo before my 2nd son wakes for a feed which is like 1.5-2hrs :( it will get longer between soon but its necessary right now for my milk supply.
Hope all is well with yoh hun xx

Hi lovely!!! Geez I feel like such a horrible friend for not getting on here much so I'm so sorry about that!! The holidays have just been nuts!!

My god Phoenix is soooo gorgeous!!! What an amazing birth story you have too!! I'm so happy for you that it all went so great !! I must say I admire your strength ! It must've been so amazing to be in the comfort of your own home giving birth to your child!!!! Congratulations Hun I'm so happy for you! And that's great hunter is loving him!!

Christmas was great ! Chase got soooo much stuff and it's still all piled in boxes in his room because we've both been working. Juggling work hasn't been too bad big if I get this management position it'll be a little tough. I wish my family was here to help more sometimes! We only got him 3 little toys for Christmas .. A rattle a cute little learning piano that teaches colors and numbers and stuff and then this cute toy that rolls with him for when he can crawl!

He really is changing from a baby into his own little man lol it's so cool watching all the new things they do! He found his feet so that's his new obsession and he also has to bottom fangs coming in !! Crazy!!

I know were both crazy busy but I really hope we can each still find time to keep in touch even if it's once a week lol I want to continue to hear all about Phoenix and of course hunter!! I'll ttys hun hope all is well !!!

I have always had long and irregular cycles. They could be anywhere from 30-40 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->