Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

okay I'm back! hopefully he naps for more than 20 minutes this time but i doubt it he's a horrible day napper lol. he just had a scream fest for 40 minutes i think because he was tired but i don't really know. his tounge is all white and bumpy and I'm worried its thrush but i called the doctor and he said if its only his tounge its fine but it just doesn't look right to me and he kind of shunned me off the phone real quick i was a little mad. if it gets worse in the next couple days and i end up having to bring him in I'm gonna have some words with that doctor lol.

chase woke up again last night at 2am i goes for another cuddle and went back to sleep. it was cute but i wonder what kept waking him up....

and he's up again...10 minutes :dohh: ill ttys

Yeah our bigger ones like the one in the second pic they don't have a base but I don't I never need to take it out of the car for any reason other than washing it which I did yesterday ready for our trip.

Yeah I will definitely try again when Phoenix is all settled in hopefully by then he is talking a bit more and we can really have him understand that he is ok when he wakes he can just call out and mummy out daddy will be there. It also doesn't help that his night light blew lol but we don't have a light on in our room so I dunno.

That's great about your stomach! I think you wouldn't be in as much pain if it hadn't have got infected it would have healed a lot faster but you work with what you got at least it's getting easier for you!

That's great that chase has a good night again! And sometimes they just wake the same as we do I suppose but they need comforting could you imagine if we needed to be cuddles everytime we woke lol mick would never get any sleep.

Drs are seriously so frustrating!! What if it is thrush if he touches his mouth or you touch his mouth it could spread there should have been a bring him in just in case and we will have a look! Why are they so shit these days!!!! Hopefully it's not and it's just from the milk or something. I would definitely be giving him a piece of my mind if it turns out that it is though.

Well it's 7:45am here and I have been awake for a while and hunter is still fast asleep next to me lol I actually woke at like 6 and he was no where near ready so I went back to sleep but now I feel worse for it because I obviously didn't need thatch sleep. I have been having the craziest dreams lately it is so strange. My Bo friend in my dream was murdered and they were trying to pin it on me and we had broken up a few days before but no body knew we had and it was because I was in love with my best friend who was a girl and we were secretly seein each other lol I was the one who found my partner so when I called the cops and was covered in his blood it didn't look that great. And for some reason we had moved to America as everything was so damn cheap but this place we went to it was like our target but called something weird, they sold dogs but just let them run around the store and there was dog shit every where it was gross and I am pregnant through this whole dream lol and then at the end I has lesbian sex with my gf lol I woke up and was like what the eff were you smoking last night Kirstie haha they have been weird and all over the place all week.

Well I hope you got chase back down and I suppose I will lay here till my sleeping beauty awakes thank god for bnb lol ttys

lmao about your dream!! thats freakin hilarious! pregnancy dreams are great hahaha.

glad you got some sleep and hunter had a little sleep in too! don't feel bad you'll need all the sleep you can get!

so when chase woke up this morning i fed him and looked at his mouth and it was worse. thrush on his lips and inside his cheeks a bit and his gums. i was so pissed! i called the doctor and instead of asking about it i just said can i bring him in please so we did and the doctor that i talked to on the phone yesterday gave him one look without even opening his mouth and said "oh yeah thats thrush do you see how his lips" blah blah blah i was like yeah i know thats why i called you yesterday but you told me not to worry about it. wtf! but whatever we got some medicine now so hopefully it clears up soon but i heard it can take a little while to fully clear up.

im kinda worried the past 3 nights chase has been going to sleep at 9:45 and waking at 12:30 to eat and then again at 5:30 or 6 and then up at 9. welllll tonight he decided to take a nap after his feed at 7:30. he woke up for a bit but then fell back to sleep and now its 10 and he's starting to move around and wake up i think but i really hope that doesn't mean he'll be ready to get up for the day at 6am because that would suck! lol i wanted him to start going to bed earlier but not that early!! i might try and keep him up a bit :winkwink:

how are you doing and feeling? hope all is well and your MS has settled down some for you!!

arrgghh how annoying god sometimes I wish they would just listen to you the first time because its the baby that is being put at risk! Just like hunter with his ear infections and it not being picked up for 5 days its awful because the healing process then takes twice as long!!
hopefully he gets better soon that will be playing a part in his sleeping and being unsettled also.

You may find that he will start going to bed earlier hun babies usually have a normal bedtime between 7-8pm right up through till there in primary school as much as it would suck him getting up earlier you get end up going to bed earlier as you would be tired from being awake so early with hunter. but in saying that he could asleep stay in the routine he is in. what is worrying you about it?
Hunter has just started sleeping 12hrs at night time well has for the last few days it feels really strange lol but it is in our bed but still I am ok with that I just wish he would stop sleeping in and then today he wouldn't go down for his afternoon nap and then decided to fall asleep at 4:40pm so he will be up all night for sure! I am going to have to wake him at 6 tomorrow morning to try and get him back into routine.

morning sickness still sucks I was really sick yesterday and threw up which chucked! but I am just going to get over it and accept it rather than let it bother me.

arrrgghhh im so nervous about finding out the placenta outcome in 2 weeks! I am starting to get so impatient! I feel like these last weeks are going to drag!!

i don't know whats worrying me about it i think I'm just worrying too much about every little thing right now. for some reason i feel pressured to get him into this routine and i just think he's too young and is going to do what he wants lol i need to just relax a little bit i think! I'm still trying to be consistent about when the lights go down, change him into his sleeper and give him a bottle. I'm also going to start tomorrow giving him baths on my own haha. yesterday he wasn't wriggling around as much and i definitely think i can start doing it myself.

Yeah I think the thrush is making him unsettled and fussy. he's fighting me during feeds and I'm pretty sure the medicine is hurting his belly which doesn't help since he already has lots of gas! but nothing we can do he has to get better! I've been giving him gripe water after his last feed and it calms him down enough to go to sleep. he did fall asleep at 1 last night and didn't wake up until 7:30! and then went back down from 8-12! I think/hope he's going to start sleeping longer through the nighttime!

12 hours thats great! except for the napping late thats no good! hopefully you guys can start getting up earlier again and back into the routine you want!

9 more weeks and you won't have to worry about the MS anymore !! I'm sorry you're still dealing with it though that has to be so annoying! i hope your placenta moved up too so you don't need a section! i have a good feeling that it did! my fingers are crossed for you!!

I think every first time mum worries to much especially when there is a lot of people telling you a million and one different things but you will get there Hun and you and chase will work out what is right for you.

Yay to going to be bathing him alone that's a bit exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I'm sure it will go fine and you will do great :)

Well hunters sleeping has gone back to being strange lol but really what's new! Yesterday he cried for 2 and a half hours at nap time until he threw up all over the floor and himself! Then slept for half an hour and cried for another half hour and that was it. Today was better but seriously this kid is so inconsistent!
It sucks so bad I have been getting quite a bit if sleep at night as he still doesn't wake but I get up about 5 or so times for the loo but as soon as it hits like 2-2:30 I start almost falling asleep! So I guess third tri exhaustion has liked in nicely!

I know and that 9-11 more weeks couldn't seem any better to me right now lol. I am just getting on with my days though it makes me feel more miserable worrying about it but at the same time there is some that I can't get off the couch :( I'm not to sure what is going on this May sound stupid but I have had this strong feeling for a few weeks now that I am going to go early and I have been feeling so off. I can't remember if I told you the other week how I lost a huge chunk of my plug and then had really bad pains for a few hours and then they just stopped. Well doc said it was just false labor (obviously lol) but the last few days I have had really loose bowel movements bad back pain and today lots and lots of tightenings. At my appointment 2 weeks ago the doctor said baby is starting to engage but still soft so not completely engaged and that was at 28 weeks!!!! I have also had really bad leg cramps the last 3 days and today I have had I but of dizzy slight blurred vision on and off through the day. I dunno if I am just worrying over nothing or if my guy feeling is really telling me something and I am going to go into labor early :( arrggghhh I hate the worrying. But it could also be the heat so I dunno.

How's josh going with the drug program?

oh man i hope you don't go early! at least not this early! hopefully its just your body adjusting to 3rd tri hormones or something and maybe it really is just braxton hicks...I think their much more noticeable in 2nd pregnancies. and if i remember correctly around your time my body starting clearing out a bit and i got scared too i was going to go early but then it stopped. I'm not sure about the back pain though :/ i would definitely talk to your doctor about the dizziness and blurred vision though i think that can be a symptom of pre-e i could be wrong though so just be careful!

aw i can't believe Hunter works himself up that much that he throws up :( do you think he's just so overtired that he won't go down for a nap? or he just likes to fight it maybe. hopefully he gets back into a routine for you soon and at least starts going down easier! lol to waking up 5 times a night. i sure don't miss that at all! I'm still having trouble even feeling that i have to pee because of the cathader (spelling? lol) that they had in me.

josh is doing good...he hasn't gone to the program in 2 weeks which is fine with me because he really is doing a lot better. and apparently the lady that he goes to said she could tell how good he was doing with everything so half the time they wouldn't even talk about his problem, which pissed me off to the point where i was like well whats the point in going and why are we wasting money if your not even going to talk about drugs and the problem that you had? either way i just hope he doesn't ever fall back into it, he has way too much to lose and i have Chase to worry about over anything else!

well I've given Chase a bath the 2 nights in a row by myself! I actually really enjoy doing it myself! Bath, bottle then bed just doesn't work for him though lol. yesterday i gave him a bath at 8 and tried getting him to sleep early...that didn't happen, 2am again haha. so tonight i said okay well do bath at 10, bottle then bed. well when i gave him his bottle he drank not even an ounce and fell asleep. woke back up 10 minutes later...drank another ounce and fell asleep for a half hour. i thought he was out so i went to put him down and nope he woke up and cried right away lol. oh well I'm going to keep trying!

I'm finally feeling better from my csection! i havnt taken motrin in 3 days! its amazing how out of nowhere i just felt so much better, i really can't believe how long it took though!

I think your driving to melbourne now right? hope you have a safe trip!!

Well it was definitely not me adjusting and I am glad I listened to my body I am in hospital
:( so I started feeling even worse and told mick yesterday morning when he woke he can't go to work I didn't feel right so he didn't I called the drs and they got me in at 11:30. I went in and explained everything. She did blood pressure scan and urine test. My bp was high, my fundal height was measuring 28 weeks rather than 30+2 and she said my fluid looked low. I also have a uti and there was protein in my urine so she told me I should leave town as soon as I could like that day so we went home and packed all my stuff. And set off for Melbourne. We decided we didn't feel safe driving all that way without really knowing what was going on so we stopped in port Augusta 3hrs from roxby and went to the hospital there I was admitted straight away and they did urine no and fetal monitoring and all came back normal but still said they were worried and wanted to keep me in over night to make sure everything was ok.
Got up today and had a scan fluid was fine and woohoo placenta has moved up but pheonix isn't growing like he should his belly is measuring 2 weeks behind and his bones 1 week behind which out him at 22nd percentile all over but only 5th percentile for abdomen circumference :( he seems ok though other than his hb being a little lower than it normally is but within the normal range. So they were going to send me home but because I am still having bad headaches they took my blood sugars which are high so I have to stay in again for monitoring for that and my second one I just had was even higher! Now my bp has gone up again a bit but pheonix's heartbeat is still ok. I feel like hair right now my head is pounding and I feel so sick. Luckily they let hunter sleep with me last night and he will again tonight thank god as mick doesn't wake to him. There not very happy about it tonight but oh well bad luck. They said that either I may have ore eclampsia and that's why he isn't growing properly or he is just delayed on a growth spurt but have to see how he is going in 2 weeks time at the scan. I feel like it's my fault like I haven't eaten enough but I know that there is nothing I could have done more. I do eat I just don't keep a lot down I keep wondering if I do maybe have hyperemesis and needed medication but just sucked it up I dunno. I suppose I could question a whole heap of things but at the end of the day I also could have not done anything different and he would have been this way no matter what.

I really don't know with hunter anymore I think maybe it's a power struggle thing he has been doing that with a lot of situations lately. I wouldn't miss the constant peeking either Hun lol. What was the Catheter like? They creep me out lol but they are most certainly necessary.

That's good he is doing a lot better. Some people don't need to do the full course especially of it wasn't a really bad problem. I'm sure he will stay good and not slip back but at least you know that you are strong enough to do what you need to if it happens again :)

It takes a while to get the routine down you both need to adjust especially when you have been going to bed at a certain time every night since he has come home. You guys will work it out and what works :) how exciting about the baths I love bath time even now it's still such a special time with the lo I think.

That's great your finally feeling better! It would have taken so long because you had the infection I'm sure you would have been feeling better sooner had you not got the infection.

As per the last bit it's all above lol. I seriously feel like shit though my head is pounding so bad I hate that hunter has to stay with me I wish mick wasn't such a heavy sleeper but shit happens. I would just love one day of rest.

omg! i feel so bad i didn't get on here sooner to read this!! i can't believe you're in the hospital! I really really hope that everything turns out good with all of this. Please don't blame yourself you did absolutely NOTHING wrong! I am sure phoenix had plenty of food even with your MS. If it is hyperemesis the doctors should've looked into it when you told them how much you've been throwing up! a lot of the symptoms like the high blood pressure and you said you were dizzy and seeing spots sounds more like pre-e to me. i really hope not though! it has to be really hard with hunter there with you, i wish i could be there to help to give you a break so you can relax! if i could i would! your not having contractions or anything are you?? i hope you start feeling better and please let me know how this all turns out! and I'm here if you need to talk ! :hugs:

theres really nothing new on my end plus I'm more worried about you at the moment! i do have my period though :( I've been bleeding non-stop since i gave birth its horrible. hopefully after my period is over the bleeding stops, if not I'm switching birth controls because this ones made me bleed so much, gave me headaches, and I'm breaking out like I'm 15yrs old from it

bigs hugs to you :hugs: i hope you start feeling better!

I know it was a crazy few days!
I am feeling a lot better than what I was and my blood pressure had gone down after the few days of rest and my blood sugars are back to normal. Your so sweet about the giving me a break lol it's so hard with no family around and the poor thing was so confused at everything that was going on. I also don't feel like I have been a bad mum anymore either I have been thinking about what I eat and I eat as much as I need to I think I am just not hungry enough to eat like crazy. It's annoying because my sister and mick just keep saying well you've just got to keep eating and eating and he will put on weight but it's not as simple as that I shouldn't have to over eat to try and get him to put on weight there is obviously a reason with the placenta or something or like they said behind on a growth spurt and I certainly aren't going to stuff my face and feel sick constantly for it I think I would be worse off even if I push myself a little bit with food I throw up so it would be a whole lot worse if I massively pushed it.
I just hope that on the 21st the scan comes back better even if it doesn't come back amazing but just a bit better I will be happy that will give me hope that he will be able to stay in till 35 weeks. He is so quiet though I wonder if he has been quiet because of that because my fundal height hasn't grown since 27 weeks according to my pregnancy book that my dr writes everything in :( I am doing really well with not stressing though as I know it will make him worse so trying to be very relaxed and think positive :)

I see chase slept through the night woohoo!!! Even if it was a once off so far that is awesome it means he can do it again that's for sure!! What a good little spunk :) that really sucks about the bleeding there is so much they never tell you before you fall pregnant lol it's such a fairy tale lie!! Well not all of it it is just as amazing in the same sense.
I hate the pill!!! It's so hard to find one that fits you especially when you are trying to get your body back to normal with all the crazy hormones are out of wack from having a baby! Over here they give you what's called the mini pill which it's not as affective contraception wise but it's what they give you for like the first 6 months I think as it's not a hormone based pill or something lol but they give it us because of the hormones that go crazy postnatal. Hopefully your body starts to adjust though but if not then definitely a good idea to try a new one.

It is so nice to be in a bed lol those hospital beds are the worst especially with hunter and I sharing that small bed! We have stopped just before the border to Victoria which is the state Melbourne is in and we should be there by about 10:30-11 tomorrow morning. I am so over travelling I just want to be there already but I don't think I would have been aloud a clearance to fly as well as I wanted the car with me even though mick said I am not aloud to drive without someone else in the car with me in case anything happens he is so cute :haha:
Oh and nope no more contractions they said that because I have the uti it gave me an irritated uterus which was causing the contractions and it was good that I got the antibiotics straight away as I could have gone into preterm labor with the irritated uterus thank god my dr picked it up early!

Well I'm off to get some sleep now I will ttys give that gorgeous boy a big hugs and smooch xx

so glad you're feeling better!! I agree I don't think over-eating is the way to go at all, i think your body is giving the baby all he needs even if your throwing up, just as long as you're eating. and i don't think eating more makes the baby gain weight any faster either but i could be wrong. I'm just glad you're okay! can't wait for the 21st now to see how he's progressing and how your placenta is doing too!

geez glad they caught the UTI too! I know traveling sucks but soon you'll be in Melbourne and won't have to worry about it again until Phoenix is here thank god! do you have everything ready at home for him when you guys do go back? cute about mick not letting you drive alone lol :)

yup chase slept through the night! well 1am-10:30 but thats his night lol! its frustrating i can't get him to bed sooner but it is what it is right now! i thought i had it last night he fell asleep on his bottle around 11:30, but didn't finish the bottle. he was out for about an hour and then woke up and was hungry again, drank 5oz and didn't fall back asleep until 1:30. well get there eventually! his cryings been so much better but now for some reason he's crying during feeds. like screaming ! I don't know if it has to do with the thrush or not because he's been doing it since then but its almost gone so i have no idea. ill be talking to the doctor about that now next time we go if he's still doing it.

chase gives hugs and kisses back btw! :hugs:

hey love! figured id hop on while i had the chance while chase is napping! yes napping! lol. how are you doing? hopefully good!

joshs sister is watching chase for a little bit tomorrow, she offered so were taking advantage! we might go to shocktoberfest! its like a haunted house but their doing like a zombie type thing this type where you can either be a zombie or be a victim! I'm so excited! i also called work today and ill be going back in 3 weeks! ahh! i have to get a doctors note first releasing me back to work so ill need to call them on monday to see if i need to go in for an appointment or if i can just walk in and have them write me one up.

chase also hasn't cried the past 2 days while feeding and his thrush looks like its completely gone so that mustve been what was bothering him poor little guy!

just wanted to check in hope all is well!

Yeah I'm definitely not over eating it think the only thing that will so is make me fat lol.
I went and did a huge food shop yesterday after we got here so I have all my healthy stuff thank god! But it sucks because I spent $150 on it all and everyone else wants what I'm making! It sucks! I am just going to put it all on the shopping list tomorrow so they can buy it all and everyone can have it. We have smoothies for breakfast and I made Mediterranean chicken with a balsamic rocket salad for lunch omg it was so amazing! But going shopping just from walking around the shops for like half hour my feet and ankles were soooo swollen! It sucked so bad we had only been in Melbourne for like an hour and a half before mick had to leave and fly back home :( we can't afford for him to have more time off and lose all that annual leave so he flew into town yesterday and went straight from the airport to work he is such a machine when he got home this morning e has been up for 30hrs with a 12hr shift in the middle the poor thing.

Go chase!!!! The beginning of some good times ahead for you Hun! That's so exciting! It doesn't last forever even though it feels that way while your in the middle of it. How's he going with the crying at the feeds now?

That's so exciting about having some free time while someone watches chase! It's always nice but feels so strange at first leaving them. I always feel like there is a huge part of me missing lol so sad. The shocktober feast sounds awesome! I bet it's tons of fun!!!

I am in my last day of antibiotics today so hopefully the uti has gone now! And yep got everything ready for when the little champ comes along all I have to get is some clothes nappies for newborn and some preemie clothes depending on what outcome they give me as far as delivery goes.

It's such a lovely day today we had lunch outside while hunter played. Micks mum bought him a whole heap of second hand outdoor things a scooter, slide a plasti cubby house and a seasaw so he had a ball. He is all snuggled up on his fold out couch watching happy feet now the poor has almost completely lost his voice from the croup.

Well I nerd be off to try and get the little man to sleep. Ttys

hey hun! hows it goin? we had a lot of fun last night at shocktoberfest! we went on a zombie hayride which was actually really good! they changed it so the people can actually touch you and me and josh sat in the back so we were getting it the worst it was awesome! i even got sawed on my arm with a fake chainsaw! haha. then we did this walk through one that was okay but not as scary as i thought. there were some parts in pitch black where you had to feel your way around which was pretty cool though! it was soooo weird being away from chase though! you're right i totally felt like something was missing the whole time we were out! i kept asking josh if kayla was okay with us being out so long i was so worried but he was great for her :)

hes not crying anymore during feeds so it mustve been the thrush that was really bothering him. it was all gone and now i saw a couple spots in his mouth again so i think I'm going to continue giving him his medicine for awhile just to be safe it doesn't keep coming back. I'm not sure where my cranky baby went but i sure hope he stays away because he's been sooo great the past couple of days!

good for you for going out and buying healthy food! sucks though that everybody wants to eat it on you! that balsamic chicken salad sounds delicious!! mmm

sorry mick had to leave you guys again :( :( how long will it be until you see him again?

hows the UTI going now that the antibiotics are done? do you have to get back and get checked to make sure its gone?

happy feet!! i love that movie haha !

my bleeding has finally stopped! if i start bleeding again through this next pill pack I'm gonna be pissssed!

a couple more days until your appointment!! can't wait to see the outcome i hope its a good one!

That's great you had a good time! I love Halloween!!!! It must have been so nice to get some one on one relationship time! And even better chase did so well without you guys :)

I would could giving him the antibiotics for a fees days also just in case better to be safe. That is so great that he doesn't cry anymore it must feel so nice and also make you feel proud that he has come so far from what he was doing! It's such a rewarding feeling because it makes you feel like you are doing something right so well done to all of you fx it sticks which I'm sure it will. You never know the trish could have been around for a while and just not been really bad and that could have been his problem all along either that or the colic is gone.

It's been so nice eating healthy! But seriously I have never shit so much in my life lol my bm are so regular now it's crazy! It's been so nice though we have been having Greek yoghurt smoothies for breakfast and they are delicious! I feel so much better from eating it all not so stuffed and clogged up!

It really sucks that mick is gone he hates it as well he just wants to be here he said for the first time in the 3yrd he has been at the mine that he is not enjoying it that he just needs a break so I think he is having a hard time being away from us.
If the baby is aloud to go to term we won't see him again now till December 6th :( such a long time!!! I would really like to see him before then but I doubt we will he wants to make as much money as we can so we can have heaps saved for when bubs comes.

I never had any symptoms at all of the uti so all is good there and I have finished the antibiotics and I don't have to have a follow up appointment as the hospital said they only picked up smallest trace of it which was good.

Yay about the bleeding that's awesome how annoying that must have been for you!!!! Hopefully this pill works fine!

I have my scan on the 21st so not long to wait now but at the same time feels so far away!!! My stomach still hasn't grown I measure it and still at 28 weeks :( and I'm almost 32 :( sucks so bad but I don't even though I am not growing he is! But holy veal he is soooo low I am seriously in so much pain! And omg I am losing so much mucus plug yesterday it was seriously almost every time I went to the toilet there were chunks on the toilet paper! My blood pressure is also not that great. It still just under the pre eclampsia blood pressure but yesterday at one stage it got to 168/86 which is soooo not good and today it hasn't gone under 135/65 my lower numbers aren't that bad but my blood pressure is usually 90/60 so it's not that great. I can always tell when it's higher because I get all fuzzy in the head and short of breathe. I know I need to rest more but it's so hard to!
I have also had pins and needles in my right hand since 1am this morning and it 9:25pm! If it doesn't go tomorrow I think I should ring my hospital or drs and see what they think it is. I have looked on Google and it says carpel tunnel which I think is very likely I have been getting it during the night for weeks but it has never stayed consistent for this long and not gone away at all it has annoyed me all day!!!

Hunter is having such a good time with all the outdoor stuff my mil bought its so nice to go outside and he can just run around like easy tire himself out and he has so much fun. We also went shopping today and my mil bought me a new Bally bag! It looks like a handbag but has loads of room in so happy it was pretty expensive and I was going to layby it but she told me that he was her baby gift even though she has already bought pheonix heaps of stuff lol she is hopeless like that!

Well I am going to try and get some sleep now ttys xx

hey chick! hows it going? happy 32 weeks!! :happydance: how are the pins and needles and blood pressure? did you end up having to call the doctor or did it get better for you? 168 is high :( mine was 140 at 36 weeks and thats when they did the pre-e test and put me on a 24 hr urine to be safe. hopefully all works out for you. 4 more days till your appointment!! hope you get some good news there!!

so great hunters having a good time with all his new outdoor toys :) nice going on the bag too! i don't really like my diaper bag at all...it only has pockets on the outside and everything else just gets thrown inside, no zipper or anything. but it was a gift from joshs sister so i can't complain, but i can't really get a new one either because i don't want to upset her.

december 6th! that has to be so tough for all of you! as much as it sucks him being away and working, he's doing the right thing for your family and soon it won't be like that anymore and you can all be together! i couldn't imagine though, i have a hard enough time during the week when josh is at work until 11 lol.

so i don't know if i told you but we moved our apartment around and made it into a 2 bedroom so Chase has his own room. well we set up the video monitor 3 days ago so we can watch him and listen even though his room is attached to ours i was just worried with him being farther away i wouldn't hear him. well we would put him into his crib at 2am (lol) when he falls asleep but he started waking up at 3. we let him rustle around for 20 minutes or so but he just get flailing his arms and his legs and couldn't calm himself back down to sleep, but he didn't cry at all. eventually we gave him his paci and rocked him and put him back down. well he woke back up at 5 doing the same thing! so i picked him up, rocked him back to sleep and put him in his bassinet and then he woke up in 3 hours because at that point he was hungry. he did this 3 nights in a row now. do you think he needs to get used to all the space in there? with the bassinet if he flailed around or startled himself he didn't have that much room so he'd fall back to sleep, but he literally almost rolled himself over he brought his knees up so high, it was kinda funny to watch though lol.

On a good note its 11:00 and he's been sleeping for 40 minutes now..in his crib for 15. crossing my fingers he's down for the night but i doubt it! 2am :)

Yep pins and needles went so didn't need to call although I am still get them off and on but not consistent like the other day. He is permanently laid on my right side though so I think that may be why either that or it's something like I said carpel tunnel but I will mention it on Wednesday at my appointment. My bp was great yesterday but today it is back up to almost 140 again 138/78 :( I was gutted I though yes I'm in the clear but then this afternoon the hazy feeling came back and the blotchy flashy lights and I knew damn it my bp is up and sure enough I checked and it was! I will just have to wait and see what the dr days on Wednesday I am hoping they will test my urine and I can maybe get an answer because they don't consider it that high but the fact that when it does go up I get fuzzy and blotchy flashy lights in my vision is definitely cause for concern I think!

It really does suck with how long it will be till we see him but you are definitely right it is the best thing and I know he is making the right choices for us. Even better though he got a pay raise as well as rise in his living in town allowance! His pay went up by $60 a day but I'm not to sure about the living in town bit. I was so worried because we had so many bills to pay and he had 3 days at leave rates and that usually kills us quite a bit but because of his new pay rise we were only down $100 which was awesome so his full wage next fortnight will be great! I am hoping we can save enough money for him to have a proper holiday for once! He hasn't had more than 3 days off and we go out of town since hunter was born other than when we went to port Lincoln last year with my dad but that was only for 2 nights I think it was the poor thing!

That's awesome about changing the apartment around! Is he completely in another room? If so how does it feel with him being in a separate room? I'm not to sure on the loads of space factor we didn't move hunter into a cot till he was 8 weeks old but he slept almost through the night at that stage so he didn't really move but when he started rolling it was a bit of a challenge so I used one of those block things that go under there back and it has a foam block either side of them so they can't roll around or move to much maybe try that?
He sounds like he is doing so much better though Hun which must be such a relief for you. Even though he is still waking at least it's not a stressful wake for you like it use to be. You guys are doing such a great job to get through those stressful weeks!

Hunter has put himself into a new routine which works great!
He wakes every morning between 5:30-6:30 goes down for a nap at 10-10:30 for 1.5-2hrs then doesn't have another nap the rest of the day but is fast asleep in bed by 6:30. The only slight problem I have with it is 6:30 for me is wayyyy to early to go to bed so I am getting less sleep than I was before and this mean he will be asleep before mick gets home from work at night and still asleep when he leaves for work in the morning so he won't get to see mick at all on day shift :( but who knows it could all change.
He is missing mick so much the last 2 days he is not eating like he did last night and it drives me nuts so we are back to things like 2 minute noodles and what not just to bloody get something in him!

Well I best be off to sleep as my eyes are shutting as I am writing this lol.
I seriously hate that we are across the other side of the world every time I see a photo in Facebook of chase I just want to give him a big cuddle he is so bloody cute lol

Well I shall ttys Hun xx

holy crap you know its been awhile since you've been on bnb and the whole forum has changed around! its purple now! i love it lol...little things...

anyways chase is down for a nap so i figured id take advantage while i can and pop on here! I'm going to try and find the time to get on here more so we can chat! I've just been so busy!

thats awesome hunter got himself into is own little routine! 6:30 is verrryyy early but thats okay at least you have an idea of how the day is going to go!

so chase slept from 1:30am -12pm last night! no 10am wake up! if only he would go to bed even just a little earlier like midnight id be happy! but it was so nice to get more sleep..even though i woke up multiple times to make sure he was breathing lol.

and yes he's definitely doing so much better. he's really only cranky now when he's tired and right before bed he cries a bit but nothing major :) very happy!!

i go back to work in a week!! :( I'm sad but excited. its going to be so hard being away from chase and trusting other people with him. hell be with joshs family but I'm worried they'll keep him up all night because he's sooo hard to get down for a nap that they might not try hard enough. well see how it goes though!

we also go approved for WIC..which is free formula and baby food and stuff when he gets older. we also get milk and cheese and cereal and stuff. i feel a bit bad like I'm feeding off the government...but formulas expensive so i really don't care at the same time lol. we had to switch him over to similar sensitive because thats what they use and he's been on it for almost a week now and seems to be reacting really well to it so I'm happy about that!

so how are you feeling? I'm so happy your placenta moved up and you're going to have a full term bubs !! must be a big relief for you!!

i know i wish we were closer...we could have so many fun playmates!!!

well I'm going to try and eat something while he's napping ill ttys love!

verrrrry sleepy baby today! Chase had his 2 month immunizations this morning! 1 oral and 2 shots :( he did really well...he was smiling during the oral one so it mustve tasted good! he loved when i would give him his thrush medicine or gripe water so i figured he'd be okay with that one. first shot he cried for 5 seconds and stopped but the 2nd one was a bit bigger and he cried for a little longer. then he fell asleep in the car..woke up to eat when we got home. fell back to sleep. woke up again to eat and went right back to sleep! he doesn't have a fever right now thankfully but they said its possible and to grab some infant acetametaphine just in case. Of course I read an article just last night about this woman who swore up and down she gave her child autism and it scared the crap out of me! in the article she talked about all the things during her pregnancy and after he was born that she believes gave him autism. ultrasounds, pitocin, csection, high fructose corn syrup (drinking coke while she was pregnant everyday), immunizations, paracetamol (which i think is the same as tylenol?). plus a whole bunch more. so of course now I'm freaking out because I've done so many of those things!

hows melbourne? hows hunter doing? hope he's staying on schedule for you!!

verrrrry sleepy baby today! Chase had his 2 month immunizations this morning! 1 oral and 2 shots :( he did really well...he was smiling during the oral one so it mustve tasted good! he loved when i would give him his thrush medicine or gripe water so i figured he'd be okay with that one. first shot he cried for 5 seconds and stopped but the 2nd one was a bit bigger and he cried for a little longer. then he fell asleep in the car..woke up to eat when we got home. fell back to sleep. woke up again to eat and went right back to sleep! he doesn't have a fever right now thankfully but they said its possible and to grab some infant acetametaphine just in case. Of course I read an article just last night about this woman who swore up and down she gave her child autism and it scared the crap out of me! in the article she talked about all the things during her pregnancy and after he was born that she believes gave him autism. ultrasounds, pitocin, csection, high fructose corn syrup (drinking coke while she was pregnant everyday), immunizations, paracetamol (which i think is the same as tylenol?). plus a whole bunch more. so of course now I'm freaking out because I've done so many of those things!

hows melbourne? hows hunter doing? hope he's staying on schedule for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->