Anybody get pregnant after Hysteroscopy to remove polyp/fibroid/lap to unblock tubes?

Thanks ladies I got my beta results today!!

HCG 19 P 85 hope they keep going up!! FXFX

crossing my fingers for you Sis4Us!!

Any other updates here?

I went to see my doctor. she informed me that everything was okay. She did TVS and found 1 follicle on my right and 3 follicles on my left. Everything was "beautiful" she said we'll start the baby work up after this cycle. so I guess, baby making I'm out for this cycle. Crossing my fingers we'd finally have a shot by December. If Santa happens to read this I'd like a sticky bean for Christmas please.....

Sis4Us: Don't lose hope yet...it's not over till the witch shows up right? As for me, still waiting for AF to come, can't wait to start with the work up already. I'm pretty excited. This is one of those few moments when I wanted AF to come sooner. :)

Hope everything is okay with the rest of the ladies here.

My HCG is going up so FX

HCG 19
Fri it was 126!!!

I will go again b4 Thanksgiving cuz I want to see over 300!!

GL piglet

I have to share my story since I have no friends to talk to about my fertility struggles.

I decided that I was ready to get pregnant in 2013 at 31. My husband and I stopped using protection in April of 2013 and nothing happened. I started charting in December of 2013 and found out that (at the time) my period was between 28 and 33 days with most falling in the 31 day range. I did have the temp surge so I assumed that I was fine and my husband was the one who was broken. We had his sperm tested and he had an almost low count but extremely high volume, so we were told by his GP that this was fine. At that point, July 2014, we decided that it was my turn to get checked out. I went to a RE and told her that I had horrible periods, heavy bleeding, severe PMS, mid-cycle spotting, recurring BV, constant burning down there most of the time, negative for UTI's, and that I am allergic to most antibiotics. The first test she did was an HSG. I read up on it and found out that if you see the dye go through your tubes on the live x-ray then you are fine, which is what I saw when I had the test. When she received the results she let me know that I had uterine debris and that is was acting as a natural birth control (it was in the top half of my uterus). I had a lap/hysteroscopy on September 19, 2014. Instead of just being filled with gas I was filled with fluid after the surgery which caused me to have labia lips swollen to the size of a football. I had to wear compression panties for about a week. I couldn't walk for four days after the surgery and I was finally normal about a month after. It was a hard recovery. After the surgery I just knew I had an infection. I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me as positive for urea plasma. I went through two sets of z-packs with her and when that didn't cure it, she sent me to an infectious disease urologist. I just finished a cycle of doxy and I am waiting on the test results. My cycle got longer as well after the surgery. It was 35 days Oct-Nov, Nov-Dec, and it was 33 days Dec-Jan. I just started my period today.

I stopped temping after surgery because it just stresses me out. I did the cheap OPK test strips, but have since moved on to the Clear Results ones because I never see two solid lines.

I feel hopeless at this point and don't know what to move on to. I really don't want to go onto fertility meds, but I feel like with my 33rd birthday coming up in a few months I don't really have a choice since I am about to be a woman of "advanced maternal age" :growlmad:

Thanks for reading my story. I feel like if I could help someone with it, then it was worth writing out. I know how hard this process is.

_
*Part of this post has been edited by Admin as per the forum rules. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"