Anybody get pregnant after Hysteroscopy to remove polyp/fibroid/lap to unblock tubes?

Hey xanzaba!! I'm doing well. I'm on pins and needles until that scan! Time seems to have been passing soooooo slowly. I haven't had any concerning symptoms so far but until you see the heart beating it's hard to relax.

That was so funny what that doctor said, lol!!! Seems like everything is lined up just right for your iui! I'll be looking forward to your updates!

Hi Calidreaming. Hope you're doing well hun. Did you have your test? How are you feeling?

I'm really trying not to get excited, but ... I tested today. It is 7 dpiui, and 9 since HCG trigger. I know, I know, an HCG trigger can give a false positive. But I tested for 2 reasons. First, yesterday my temps were down slightly, even though I'm on progesterone. Today they're back up, making me wonder if it was an implantation dip. Also, I decided to test out the cheapies on Sunday (1 dpiui, and 3 days past trigger) before I started taking progesterone, and didn't even get a second line then.

Well, however it turns out, this is the first time I've seen that second line. Started wondering if it even existed. So there's that.

Oh wow! I'd be really excited too. If that second line wasn't there 3 days after the trigger but it's there now, then that very well could be a real bfp!! :happydance: Are you going to test again tomorrow morning?

Thanks Cali, I hope you're right. I did test this morning, but the test was a dud. I didn't even get a control line. I might test later today, but I'm not holding my breath...

Okay, these could be evaps or "trigger lines". The top one is yesterday's the next one down is the first from today that worked. The lower ones were the duds (eventually showed up, evaps?). Would love to hear your thoughts...

Attachments

• 10132013.jpg
    10132013.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 5
Gee those are really hard to figure out. If it weren't for the trigger, you could definitely say the first three were bfps. When I used an Ovidrel trigger, it stayed in my system for at least 10 days and very faintly on the 11th day. It seems for most people it's out well before then though. The weird thing is for you the hpt was negative 3 days afterward, which is a little early for it to be out. Not sure what to make of that.

The hpts yesterday and today could still be the start of a bfp. It's possible to get a bfp at 7 or 8 dpo since implantation happens anywhere from 6-11 dpo, with it most often occurring around 8 dpo. The dud hpts are really making it hard because you don't know if they are just defective or an actual reading. The wondfos can be really unreliable. When I tested, I could always convince myself that there was a line there most of the time.

I guess the only way to tell is to see if the lines get any darker tomorrow. It might be worth it to get some FRERS since the wondfos are so wonky.

Good luck!!! I can't wait for your update tomorrow!

Well, I guess those lines were trigger induced. Unfortunately I had a negative blood test and AF arrived today. On to 2nd cycle IUI.

Oh well, hopefully you will have better luck next time! Second try after the lap is the charm for a lot of women.

Sorry to butt in, but I was looking for info about polyps/fibroids. I just did a saline sonogram today and the Dr. saw something and said I should get hysteroscopy. Been TTC for nearly 4 years now, why am I just getting this? Was supposed to do IVF now that's going to be pushed back.

Anyways... Those are wondfo tests you're using there? They have been getting some BAD evaps. My last cycle I even had two tests that were pretty dark and colored, false positives. Just wanted to warn you, you should try to get some other brand of IC. I ordered some from early pregnancy tests, they are much thicker and easier to see than wondfos and so far I haven't seen any evap lines! GL ladies.

Sorry to butt in, but I was looking for info about polyps/fibroids. I just did a saline sonogram today and the Dr. saw something and said I should get hysteroscopy. Been TTC for nearly 4 years now, why am I just getting this? Was supposed to do IVF now that's going to be pushed back.

Anyways... Those are wondfo tests you're using there? They have been getting some BAD evaps. My last cycle I even had two tests that were pretty dark and colored, false positives. Just wanted to warn you, you should try to get some other brand of IC. I ordered some from early pregnancy tests, they are much thicker and easier to see than wondfos and so far I haven't seen any evap lines! GL ladies.

Hi mmdrago- It is scary to be told you have fibroids/polyps, but the hysteroscopy was not bad at all. My doctor said that they can prevent implantation and cause miscarriages. I've had 2 cycles since, and no BFP yet, but I think it was the right decision. I did a lot of research, and felt really good about it. And they could see that my tubes were open, which is reassuring. Good luck and I hope you feel good with your decision, whatever it is.

As for the ICs, I'm not happy with the wondfos. This month I had another false positive, at 16 dpo (it could have been the hcg trigger, but I doubt it at 16 dpo). What IC brand did you order?

Hi mmdrago- It is scary to be told you have fibroids/polyps, but the hysteroscopy was not bad at all. My doctor said that they can prevent implantation and cause miscarriages. I've had 2 cycles since, and no BFP yet, but I think it was the right decision. I did a lot of research, and felt really good about it. And they could see that my tubes were open, which is reassuring. Good luck and I hope you feel good with your decision, whatever it is.

As for the ICs, I'm not happy with the wondfos. This month I had another false positive, at 16 dpo (it could have been the hcg trigger, but I doubt it at 16 dpo). What IC brand did you order?

I am a little nervous about it, but I feel like it's the right move as well. This is pretty much the only thing we've found so far since dealing with infertility. So in a way, I'm happy they found it.

The ICs I ended up getting were from early-pregnancy-tests.com The regular blue dip stick ICs. I got 20 and paid 0.80 per I think. So far I'm pretty happy with them, no nasty evaps.

I know what you mean- can't find any other reason for the infertility, so hoping it's just a matter of time. When's your surgery?

I had a little bout of panic just after my pre-op appointment, so if you need to chat, you know where to find me :)

I don't have a date yet, my Dr. put in a consult with GYN. Since I'm military I have to jump through all the hoops. I'm also going to finish this last IUI since I already started the meds before I got the saline sonogram.

I'm just so nervous that I'm going to get the procedure and wake up and have them tell me that my body is infested with endometriosis, or that I'll wake up and they'll say, "I'm so sorry, we had to do a hysterectomy." Silly I know, but I have a bad habit of imagining the worst all the time. Oy!

Hi mmdrago- just checking in. Hope your wait isn't too bad.

I know how you feel about feeling doomsday. The whole thing brought out the drama queen in me. When I got the news I had polyps, I felt like I had somehow failed at being a woman. Silly now to think about it, but I couldn't shake the bad feelings. Once I explained how I felt to DH he was really supportive and I felt much better. And talking to the kind women on here really helped me. So don't hesitate if you need to vent. :)

Hi ladies- happy new year! Just checking in.

Mmdrago how are you doing? Did you see the OBGYN? Thinking of you...

Calidreaming- if memory serves, you are just approaching your 2nd trimester! Hope all is well and uneventful!

As for me, I did 2 IUI cycles and then took a break for the holidays and to clear my head/see what it felt like to not be all hopped up on hcg triggers and progesterone suppositories. Plus, my endocrinologist's office is a pain in the butt- running around yelling, making you wait an additional 2 hours when IUI clock is ticking, and owing me several hundred dollars. I figure that the stress is not worth it! I'm going to try to get an appointment to talk to the doc and try to address these issues. If I can't, I'll just move on.

Right now I'm in my 2nd tww au natural, trying not to read into every hiccup :shrug: AF is due in a week- going to use up the last of my internet cheapies and, if I do get a positive, confirm with FRER.

Hi xanzaba! Glad you were able to enjoy the holidays without the stress of TTC. All of those hormones do a hormones on your emotional state. Hope your endocrinologist's office gets it together, but if not I'm sure you can find one that you're comfortable with.

Yes I'm in the second tri now! I still have my fingers crossed for you! So glad you checked in!

hi all any newbies to this thread want to join? xanzaba, hows it going now? my doctor wants to do hysteroscopy to see if what they saw on ultrasound is a polyp and also remove it if possible on same day i hope!! excited that something is finally progressing after 3 and half years of trying, i really hope this is the cause of my infertility as everything else came back normal.. also im curious as to if there is anything else wrong up there that didnt show on ultrasound or only 1 polyp if thats what it is, not sure what else it could be.
anybody else want to share their long term ttc stories with polyps or anything else or just to vent <3 <3

maybe i didnt need a big title haha :dohh: im new to this, anyway feeling hopeful :thumbup:

Hi Mumurr-glad to hear you are upbeat about this. The procedure itself was not bad at all, and I know it's helping our chances. Nothing yet, but I know it's around the corner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->