Anybody get pregnant after Hysteroscopy to remove polyp/fibroid/lap to unblock tubes?

Hi Calidreaming if you are still out there-

Just thinking about you and noticed that you are 2 1/2 months away. So happy for you, I was telling DH about you and your story.

Also had a question for you- DH recently was talking to someone he works with who recommended Fertility Blend supplements, I guess she worked for the company and really believes in the product. Do you remember if that is the name of the supplements your husband used?

Hi Calidreaming if you are still out there-

Just thinking about you and noticed that you are 2 1/2 months away. So happy for you, I was telling DH about you and your story.

Also had a question for you- DH recently was talking to someone he works with who recommended Fertility Blend supplements, I guess she worked for the company and really believes in the product. Do you remember if that is the name of the supplements your husband used?

Hi xanzaba! Yes time is really flying by.

My hubby took all 3 supplements for sperm quality made by FertilAid, including Fertilaid for Men, Countboost, and Motility boost. I'm sure the Fertility Blend supplements are good too. I would just compare the ingredients to be sure they have the same things.

Still rooting for you!

hi all, had polyp removed today finally : ) , the doctor removed it, went back with camera but still some there, removed again, then said she removed most of it,, i hope this still counts, just it makes me worry how she said most, i dont know, or maybe the little bit that is left will die off??....i am so glad its gone tho, hoping this is our answer, im now on CD9 unsure whether to try this month or not i usually +opk day 15 or 16. :wacko:
Good luck to all u ladies!!:thumbup:

Hi Mumurr- hope this is the answer for your bump! Keep us updated, success stories are so nice to hear!

In the spirit of not leaving open threads...

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG! Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Was it the polyp removal or did you try other things too?

Hi Calidreaming- I think the polyp removal definitely helped. We were just about to start IUI next month- I changed doctors and had to do some of the tests again. When I told her that I break bones easily, she said we should check my vitamin D levels because low levels can affect implantation. They came back just in the normal range (33, normal is 30-100), and this was after spending a lot of time outdoors, so I probably was vitamin D deficient in the winter (most vitamin D comes from the sun). It made sense to me that vitamin D deficiency could be at the root of implantation problems- DH's tests kept coming back fine, I ovulate and have regular cycles, normal progesterone etc.

So I took some vitamin D and we went on vacation to the beach this month and voila. I can't say for sure what was the thing- DH also reminded me that this was the first real vacation we had taken since starting TTC, and I do get caught up in work. But I think testing vitamin D levels should be standard since up to 2/3 of women are vitamin D deficient in the US.

So far things seem to be going alright. I had a beta of 115 on 7/30 and 260 on 8/1, which I think were 14 and 16 dpo. 8/1 was exactly 4 weeks, so that puts me square in the middle of the range :)

How are you? I see DS was born- he sounds like an angel :) I can sympathize with frustration over DD's love of the song Happy- the kids I work with love it and squeal with delight every time they hear it...

Wow the vitamin D thing is a new one for me. It's amazing how many things there are that can prevent conception. You should definitely share your story on the LTTTC board because it could help some people. I had known that a lot of women are vitamin D deficient but not that it could prevent implantation. It does sound like that was the problem because the moment you supplemented, it happened. Def not a coincidence!!!

Those betas are awesome!!! Are you getting a lot of morning sickness or other icky symptoms??

LOL on the Happy Song hate! Wish there were more kid friendly songs on the radio.

Hi Ladies

I am a newbie. I found this thread by googling...lol I am so glad I did! Well here is a little about me, 37 ttc #1 have been trying for about a year. Went to Dr in June had an HSG on July 15th which found that one of my tubes has a polyp so I am scheduled for a D&C/ Hysterocscopy to remove polyp on the 8th this Friday. Of course I initially freaked out because I thought there was something seriously wrong with me but after reading about other ladies success after procedure I am hoping this is a step towards my BFP. I welcome any feed back on the procedure and or suggestions. Will I be in pain? or what can I expect?

Thanks Ladies and Congrats to all the BFPs!!

Hi Amil- I was in exactly your situation last year, so I know it's scary. But the procedure was not too bad at all. I was only in mild/moderate pain (less than AF) on the first day, and by the next day I was up and walking around and feeling 90%! Make sure you bring comfortable, warm clothes and take a day or two if possible.

And now, I just found out I'm pregnant, and I'm sure it contributed. It still took a year, so it's not a magic bullet. Don't freak out and continue to do the right things for fertility. I realized I had low vitamin D, which I'm sure also contributed.

Anyway, good luck- let us know how it goes :)

Thanks Xanzaba :)

Congratulations!!! I appreciate your honesty LOL unfortunately everything in life cannot be a magic bullet. We are taking a vacation in September for our 1 year Anniversary and I am hoping to detox and relax and relax and not think of anything but that's easier said than done..lol! I will keep you informed on my procedure.

Yay for you!!!

Hi Amil, hopefully the vacation will be a magic bullet in and of itself. The other possible reason for a surprise BFP was that we went on vacation for the first time in 2 1/2 years (not including family trips). It all helped, I'm sure ;)

Hi ladies- I was wondering if there were any more success stories. Keeping everyone in this situation in my thoughts.

hi ladies! It has been months since I was active in posting in the forum. Was pretty busy with other stuff. (this post will be a bit long, sorry in advance though)

A little something about me, been married for 4 years and had been TTC for the same number of years. Have been jumping from doctor to another and they just can't seem to find the reason why I can't pregnant. I can just imagine what all those medications did to my kidney.

Anyway, last May found this very nice doctor who started treating me with my ammenorhea and and I told her my story on how we have been trying to get pregnant for years. She was so nice she told me to give her 2 months and she will make me pregnant. It was true, after 2 months I did got pregnant only to lose it at 5 weeks. It was devastating knowing that we have been waiting for a BFP for over 4 years. More tests were done and found out I have polyps.

So I had hysteroscopy, polypectomy and d&c procedure last 02 Nov. the procedure went well, I guess, didn't feel a thing. It was amazing. I'm still waiting for something else to happen like when all the power of the meds wane. Except I'm crazy h@rny. Is that a side effect? The procedure took almost 1.5 hours including recovery. I haven't seen my doctor yet, I will see her a week after the surgery and maybe she can give me a go signal to do the baby dance already.

I'm feeling hopeful that after this surgery we would finally have a good news like :bfp:

Hello I'm Sis4us been trying for 3yrs and only have 3 losses to show for it!! Sorry i havnet read the whole thread but i have a question cuz im struggling!!

My dr won't do anymore medicated cycles w out me doing a Hscope! I have never had anything show up on numerous scans and several sonoHystograms so I'm confused!
Have any of u had this done for losses alone w no know issues??

TIA!!

Hi Sis4Us: My current Ob also informed me about that. She can't continue giving me meds that help me get pregnant without the hystero because the same thing will happen again a.k.a. miscarriage. The procedure will help them identify what causes your recurring mc and she could also clean out your cavity her exact words not mine to prepare it for pregnancy. I hope this helps. :)

Thanks piglet I actually got a BFP this am but it's so faint I'm worried it will end the same as my others :(

@Sis4Us: Ohhhhh!! I'm so happy for you! Just relax and trust that everything is going to be okay. (easy for me to say!) Just don't stress too much.

My prayers are with you.

Thank u I need them right now!! :hugs:

Today is my late Mimi's Bday so I hope she brings my jelly bean some strength!! And me too of course!! ;)

Good luck piglet!

Sis4U, congratulations :) Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets darker and darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->